Should a man be ordered to pay child support for a child he does not want?

I didn't...it was fascinating...pointless but nevertheless fascinating.

You said that the court lied about a zygotthingy not being alive...to which....its a bunch of cells who gives a crap....
You made that zygotethingy with your DNA. You aren’t married to the lass and you don’t want to be. You don’t want the zygotethingy either. However, she does and she is going to charge you with child support. Unless you have a brilliant legal response, you’re gonna pay it - for a long time.

Werbung:
I always find abortion arguments amusing. The argument is often that elimination of latent human cells is equivalent to murder of conscious humans. The pro-life movement is really pro-birth. They most often refuse to focus on what happens after birth and society blames the single parent mother for having too many kids, or being on welfare. Men should just stay out of the argument and let women decide for themselves what they want to do about that very difficult 9 months, and the years after.

I agree. Just as one should unless you can claim date rape or something...can men be raped by women..?? I suppose so.
Anyway as was pointed out earlier in the thread keep your dick in your trousers or wear a rubber.... choice=consequence.
Consequence? There is no consequence. In the landmark case of Roe v. Wade (1973) (“the fetus, at most, represents only the potentiality of life”), the United States Supreme Court held that a zygote is not alive as a matter of constitutional law. However, no man can pass his DNA to a zygote that is not alive. Therefore, AS A MATTER OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, no man can be the father of a child (a zygote that has been born). Period. The discussion is over ACCORDING TO ROE V. WADE.

Men should just stay out of the argument and let women decide for themselves what they want to do about that very difficult 9 months, and the years after.
mate, I couldn't agree more. Its a doctor - patient confidentiality thing just the same as client attorney privilege. I should have no right to know what lawyers discuss with their clients just as I should have no right to impose my views on someone else's medical requirements.

okay let me parse this a bit.
1) cells aborted...phew...no child support jobs a good'un
2) baby born...oh shit....gotta pay child support...better get a job...
is that it....??
Wrong! No man can pass his DNA to a zygote that is not alive according to Roe v. Wade (1973).

Wrong! No man can pass his DNA to a zygote that is not alive according to Roe v. Wade (1973).
boy...that's a puzzler huh...I've been a good wee fella and done some research...I looked up on this interweb thing and it tells me that this zygote critter already has the daddy's DNA...apparently (according to the interweb) that's why its called a zygote...so it seems that this Zygote thing IS de facto in breach of the law! Can one arrest a zygote? What actions in law are there against cells or does one have to wait until birth?
As said...its a puzzler huh!!

boy...that's a puzzler huh...I've been a good wee fella and done some research...I looked up on this interweb thing and it tells me that this zygote critter already has the daddy's DNA...apparently (according to the interweb) that's why its called a zygote...so it seems that this Zygote thing IS de facto in breach of the law! Can one arrest a zygote? What actions in law are there against cells or does one have to wait until birth?
LOL. As I said abortion arguments are amusing. I think the zygote should have the right to vote, and be counted in the census, and the 2nd amendment right to bear arms (and also legs and a torso.)

It’s not politically correct to laugh at the mentally challenged, but you are funny. Learn some law. Roe v. Wade (1973).

Roe v. Wade (1973).
I read it years ago...fuck knows why...but I recall it being really interesting. I liked that fact that the panel did a shed load of research into not only US law but international law/conventions as well going right back to Magna Carta it seems. I liked the fact that cultural biases were also noted which based on the multi-ethnicity of your society I recall thinking it very enlightening. It was/is anything but some parochial bit of work. Hat tip to the lads that sat on the panel!

Werbung:
Back