Seriously...this is funny!

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
091223_ed.gif

Werbung:
Obama voter...

dalealanlee.jpg

I have absolutely no idea why you felt you had to hijack a perfectly fine and funny nonpartisan thread. But OK we'll play...

Actually not. By the dental work I'd say country boy admitting on tape he has sex with a mule. Also known as Republican Family Values.:rolleyes:

It shows up in my post and yours. You guys may need to update your software.

It shows a guy scraping off his Obama '08 bumper sticker with a butt crack saying to himself...."I acted stupidly."

Ha Ha....

It shows up in my post and yours. You guys may need to update your software.

It shows a guy scraping off his Obama '08 bumper sticker with a butt crack saying to himself...."I acted stupidly."

Ha Ha....

It shows up on your monitor because you've got the LINK enbeded on your system...it's not showing up here because you don't have the link/orginal url pasted into the image box...GOOD GRIEF.

But I am so sorry that your the only one that can see it...DOG GONE IT ANYWAY...LMAO :cool:

It shows up on your monitor because you've got the LINK enbeded on your system...it's not showing up here because you don't have the link/orginal url pasted into the image box...GOOD GRIEF.

But I am so sorry that your the only one that can see it...DOG GONE IT ANYWAY...LMAO :cool:

My Dearest,

I am so sorry you can't see the most humorous post of mine. Please forgive me. I did get if from a very creative powerpoint that had several very funny cartoons. Well funny to me and maybe not to you. I did search for a URL but was not successful. I will try to do better.

Your Most Loving Conservative
xxxooo

Now that was a 'GOOD JOKE'...see INDEPENDENTS DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR and your joke wasn't sexually explicit in any way :cool: TY

Oh come on now my Jayhawk friend. If you are an independent, I am the King of England.

Its okay if you out yourself here. Everybody knows you are a liberal progressive.

Werbung:
Oh come on now my Jayhawk friend. If you are an independent, I am the King of England.

Its okay if you out yourself here. Everybody knows you are a liberal progressive.

{Watch me} as I huff & puff myself up onto my 'SOAP BOX' and acquire a superior attitude: "I am a registered Independent and my thoughts about specific issues are as varied as the issues themselves"...it is 'YOU' my self absorbed right winged nut job that seems to NEED TO FIT everyone into a LABELED BOX of your definition! ;)

Back