Scores dead as Israel attacks Gaza

how did the palistine get it in the first place? it is a well known fact it was the land of Israel long long long long before there was such a word as palistine.

Iif you look back at history you see palestine is a country that all abrahamic religions had battled for and won over throughout the history.
There remains a need for another topic to talk about the relationships between the religeons ant the rules of war in the religous teachings.

I should read more about it myself. But may be we can compare it here with the way americans setttled in the native american's lands. Not the pointing at the method, eg war with guns, etc over sword and spear. But pointing at the fact that the law would not agree the native americans having a right to attack american homes to get their land back.
You see when you talk about a land as a home, having your long before ancestors lived in a land doesn't give you the right to concern the land your own and bomb villages to kill the present habitants. A home is were you and your family have lived in and you have built in and worked for.

Werbung:
Dang

I would never have thought the young people there would have wanted this man as president. I know a few Iranians from Yahoo chat, they were disgusted with him, though its not something they could have said while living there, they can say it now that they are here. They said most young adults did not like him or even Islam its self. It was not thier religon till it was forced up on them when Iran was invaded. None of the Iranians I knew were muslim or christian or jewish they disliked all those faiths and the violence brought by them.

They told me and I believed because it was also conferemed on the news by other Iranians who no longer lived in Iran that if there were a war the young Iranians would fight against the religous leaders. You apparently are not in that group. Its interesting to see the other side, though I think I side with my yahoo friends.

Iran's population today is quite a young population. It is very possible that out of this huge young population some are as you say. I know that there does exist such even in Iran and they can express their dislike about the president allright. some even do about the religeon. but that's a more rare and different case. Talking about the values, Iran hasn't really changed from 1979. And I assure you there are a very few who might stand against the leader if there was a fight who can be settled down by the other young group very easily and without help!
You should see the school and university students cry when they meet imam khameneiy in their meetings.
and you should hear about what the students have done in Iran during these day's of war in gaza.

I'm afraid this is pulling to a new thread. I'm not sure if we should continue it here.

Iif you look back at history you see palestine is a country that all abrahamic religions had battled for and won over throughout the history.
There remains a need for another topic to talk about the relationships between the religeons ant the rules of war in the religous teachings.

I should read more about it myself. But may be we can compare it here with the way americans setttled in the native american's lands. Not the pointing at the method, eg war with guns, etc over sword and spear. But pointing at the fact that the law would not agree the native americans having a right to attack american homes to get their land back.
You see when you talk about a land as a home, having your long before ancestors lived in a land doesn't give you the right to concern the land your own and bomb villages to kill the present habitants. A home is were you and your family have lived in and you have built in and worked for.

Being a Native American myself I think that the way the land issue was solved here will not work for you there. Most Natives are still disgruntled today, there are issues with losing our identity and the lands we have were the lands the Government did not want.

But I do wish there would be peace in Israel and Palistine. I really think its impossible though. I have said before and others told me I was wrong but I know I am not wrong. It all stems from the religious ideas of Judaism and Islam. They fight over the same part of the world that both believe to be holy. Christians agree with it being holy but are only concerned with access to the land not having the land.

Even war does not always settle land issues. The states took Texas and Calif in wars and now those who lost have become strong and are organzing and want to take the land back. They may or may not do it and if they do they may or may not win but La Raza talks a lot about taking back what was once Mexico.

The stuff with Natives being disgruntled, La Raza wishing to take back old lands are nothing compared to what is going on there. You are fighting over the most holy land on the entire planet. I realy dont see there ever being peace till...... well till the Messiah returns

that is sad but that is what I think, though I hope there can be peace sooner.

Iran's population today is quite a young population. It is very possible that out of this huge young population some are as you say. I know that there does exist such even in Iran and they can express their dislike about the president allright. some even do about the religeon. but that's a more rare and different case. Talking about the values, Iran hasn't really changed from 1979. And I assure you there are a very few who might stand against the leader if there was a fight who can be settled down by the other young group very easily and without help!
You should see the school and university students cry when they meet imam khameneiy in their meetings.
and you should hear about what the students have done in Iran during these day's of war in gaza.

I'm afraid this is pulling to a new thread. I'm not sure if we should continue it here.

Very interesting topic, If you would rather start a new thread about this topic I would love to talk about it.

One thing I want to know is why are there no homosexuals in Iran. The president of Iran was very clear that there were no homosexuals there. Some say the moment a person comes out of the closet they end up dead and that is why there are no homosexuals there. I wonder about it so if you started a new thread I would have a billion questions for you.

I heard about it on the radio this morning, The news is not really talking about it though

from what I heard so far they got attacked again early this AM and said thats it and did a much larger counter attack.

I dont know what else they can do, I understand non military people died and that sucks bad.

as for the USA defending Israel. That all ends January 20th 2009.

For once I wish you where correct, but as per the norm, your not. Isreal can be a smoking hole in the ground for all I care, would make the world a better place.

Why do you place onus on the Israelis rather than the Palestinians? Because the Israelis killed more people? If Hamas had not launched rockets into Israel (cause), Israel would not have counter attacked (effect). Palestine needs only to control Hamas and keep them from attacking Israel, then there would be "peace" between the two countries.

While I don't agree with the Israeli policy of settlements, I do think Israel has a right to exist and they would live in peace if their neighbors stopped attacking them.

oddly enough Hamas claims that Israel was going in and violating the cease fire first thus thats why they fired the rockets in the first place.....and Israel said that they went in becuse of.....and Hamas did that becuse of......

if you want to play who did what first it realy comes down to what side you like, thats about it.

When you get back can you tell me

are you not able to get in there because of the current fighting or even if there was no fighting would you still not be able to go visit? I am unsure of what you mean.

i cant go back to palestine even if there were no figting! i am a refugee andisrael denys my right to return to palestine!

back to the main reason i am here! i want to you to realize how much Gaza people are suffering, and that what israel doing in gaza right now is a crime against humanity! whole families were killed while we were arguing here yesterday! they bombed there house over there heads! israeli army also bombed hospitals where injured people are getting help! they even hit a place with rockets, and when the rescue teams came to help the injured they hit it again! I Just want some one to define what torrerism is, and compare it to what is happening in gaza right now!

all what i hope for is to stop the fight NOW :(

i cant go back to palestine even if there were no figting! i am a refugee andisrael denys my right to return to palestine!

back to the main reason i am here! i want to you to realize how much Gaza people are suffering, and that what israel doing in gaza right now is a crime against humanity! whole families were killed while we were arguing here yesterday! they bombed there house over there heads! israeli army also bombed hospitals where injured people are getting help! they even hit a place with rockets, and when the rescue teams came to help the injured they hit it again! I Just want some one to define what torrerism is, and compare it to what is happening in gaza right now!

all what i hope for is to stop the fight NOW :(

I am sorry for the suffering, I know its on both sides. I wish you could see that too.

I wish your people would get rid of your terrorist leaders Hamas, there can be no peace when your leaders are terrorists. I wish you and alll of the people who voted for them could see that.

why do you think hamas attacks?
as soon as hamas annonced that it controls Gaza, Israel forced the sige on the whole strip. trying to break hamas and force it to give up. the only thing that resulted from that policy is making hamas even stronger in the eyes of the people. because they are the only ones trying to defend the people of gaza in this sige. the rockets were a reply to the sige. it cause suffering in israel, ya,,, but the only reason they fired it is the suffering they live in gaza!
the more attacks israel makes on palestinians, the more Legitimacy hamas gets.
and if you compare the suffering in Gaza to the suffering in israel, you will be really shocked!

why do you think hamas attacks?
as soon as hamas annonced that it controls Gaza, Israel forced the sige on the whole strip. trying to break hamas and force it to give up. the only thing that resulted from that policy is making hamas even stronger in the eyes of the people. because they are the only ones trying to defend the people of gaza in this sige. the rockets were a reply to the sige. it cause suffering in israel, ya,,, but the only reason they fired it is the suffering they live in gaza!
the more attacks israel makes on palestinians, the more Legitimacy hamas gets.
and if you compare the suffering in Gaza to the suffering in israel, you will be really shocked!

Hamas attacks because Israel attacked, but why did Israel attack? because they have been attacked. It goes back and fourth.

again I ask you, what is it you want Israel to do?

When Hamas sends in suicide bombers and kills civilians on a bus or in a cafe, what do you want Israel to do?

It would be helpful if you would give me some ideas of what you want them to do.... besides lay down and die

I just want them not to bomb citys. not to bomb hospitals and schools and universities. not to start there attack on gaza at 1 pm which is the time when kids leave schools to there homes. whatever bombs did palestinians do in israel over the years, israel did more than that in the last week only!
we are humans who want to live in degnity, not under the control of our "nighbour".

i told you, we can go tracing every attack to a privious attack and we wont find anything! i accuired resources about the history of palestine going back to 3000 yeras BC!! do we really have to go that far back in history to realize that what israel is doing at this moment is a crime?

I just want them not to bomb citys. not to bomb hospitals and schools and universities. not to start there attack on gaza at 1 pm which is the time when kids leave schools to there homes. whatever bombs did palestinians do in israel over the years, israel did more than that in the last week only!
we are humans who want to live in degnity, not under the control of our "nighbour".

i told you, we can go tracing every attack to a privious attack and we wont find anything! i accuired resources about the history of palestine going back to 3000 yeras BC!! do we really have to go that far back in history to realize that what israel is doing at this moment is a crime?

Israel is not bombing your schools unless you have some hamas members hiding out in there with rockets. I would not be surprised if they were, they use your children as human shields.

but again you did not answer the question. why do you keep avoiding the question

the question is

what do you want israel to do when hamas sends suicide bombers on a bus to kill as many israeli civilians as possible

what do you want Israel to do when hamas sends suicide bombers in cafe's to kill as many israeli civilians as possible

just tell me what you want them to do when this happens to them please PLEASE

I would ask that Hamas not fire rockets into Israel that are rather unguided and fall wherever gravity takes them.

Being a hunter myself, who has killed way more critters in Alaska than Israel has killed in Gaza this time around, I would and Israel has taken much more of rifle approach than a shotgun one as Hamas has done repeatedly.

Werbung:
Back