Scores dead as Israel attacks Gaza

Hello everyone. This is my first post in this forum. I am an Iranian. I've learned to have concerns about palestine since the first time I went to school about 19 years ago. I see all the questions about why hamas lets this crisis to continue. i'm not sure wether the story would end if we suppose that hamas surrenders or would be destroyes completely by Israel. There would simply be another group to stand out. This is not a war of a year or two. And it's not hamas that has started it. My dad has a phd on peace studies from the university of leeds. He says Hamas can claim It's throwing rockets in the palesteanian land. Israel can just walk out of their land if they don/t like it! And although I dont agree that even the UN has always been correct will agree that Israel is the criminal. You might know that it's always the US that veto's the UN condmning Israel and asking him to stop. I know it's hard for you who live in countries that are defending Israel for their economical benefits to be able to know what has really gone with palestine. The whole US elections has been supported bu zionist firms. We can't expect the US not to stand against palestine. We can't expect the media to tell the people the truth. no matter who is the president. We have already seen what "democracy" and " human rights" means in Iraq and in Abuqoraib. Why won't you stop to think about who really is the "terrorist". you talk about a cafe. I'm talking about the enriched uranium found on palesteanians kids injured today.This is killing a generation...

Werbung:
sooooo there were no massacares before the 1948? all the villiages that got wibed to make space for jew immegrants from all over the world are only in my imagination? am i right?

i told you i have no accurate knoledge of the history! but i can read about it and translate what i can for you to read! or should this be in another subject?

sooooo there were no massacares before the 1948? all the villiages that got wibed to make space for jew immegrants from all over the world are only in my imagination? am i right?

i told you i have no accurate knoledge of the history! but i can read about it and translate what i can for you to read! or should this be in another subject?

The land was taken from the Jews in war, it was returned in peace. I think that is the problem, they should have won it back in war just as they lost it.

so your only reply to what should Israel do today so that you and the terrorist group Hamas can be happy is to say there was no fighting in 1947?

when we are able to live! when we have our exictace , when we are able to go in and out of our land without anyone to prevent us from leaving or coming back. when israel doesnt kill 100 KIDS in 5 days. when israel let the people live in degnity in gaza! when every refugee is back to palestine! then we all live in peace dont you think what i ask for is fair?

The palestinians went to war against israel in 1948. They lost. Accept it.

Now, the question for you -- do you want to continue this war, or do you want to live in peace?

If you want to take israel's land, then you are going to have to fight for it. I don't think it is a fight you can win.

If you don't want 100 kids killed, fight face to face. Don't hide behind kids. Bombs will kill you along with the kids. Kids didn't pick a fight with israel, you did.

If you want to exist as a sovereign nation, then act like one.

Hello everyone. This is my first post in this forum. I am an Iranian. I've learned to have concerns about palestine since the first time I went to school about 19 years ago. I see all the questions about why hamas lets this crisis to continue. i'm not sure wether the story would end if we suppose that hamas surrenders or would be destroyes completely by Israel. There would simply be another group to stand out. This is not a war of a year or two. And it's not hamas that has started it. My dad has a phd on peace studies from the university of leeds. He says Hamas can claim It's throwing rockets in the palesteanian land. Israel can just walk out of their land if they don/t like it! And although I dont agree that even the UN has always been correct will agree that Israel is the criminal. You might know that it's always the US that veto's the UN condmning Israel and asking him to stop. I know it's hard for you who live in countries that are defending Israel for their economical benefits to be able to know what has really gone with palestine. The whole US elections has been supported bu zionist firms. We can't expect the US not to stand against palestine. We can't expect the media to tell the people the truth. no matter who is the president. We have already seen what "democracy" and " human rights" means in Iraq and in Abuqoraib. Why won't you stop to think about who really is the "terrorist". you talk about a cafe. I'm talking about the enriched uranium found on palesteanians kids injured today.This is killing a generation...

Interesting post, I disagree with who is the terrorists but the post is very interesting. I thought the young Iranian people were not like their elders and leaders. Are most young people in Iran of your mindset?

and I am very curious to know, what do you think of your president?

Israel is just following the xample of that well known peace envoy to the middle east Tony Bliar and unnecessarily killing huge numbers of Arab women and children.

I see the war onm terror is making the world a better place.

i cant go into palestine nor israel. my relatives are living ingaza right now and i cant contat them because of the attacks. even in israel it self, palestinians are a second grade citizins.

i have to go now and ill reply to the rest of the threads as soon as i can

Nonsense.

Israel doesn't like rockets being fired at them from outside the border. I have a feeling iran will not like that too. If somebody does fire rockets at iran, say the us, and if you don't like it, you can simply leave iran.

As for israel, they don't want to leave. They would rather fire rockets back. That's what sovereign nations do when they are attacked. No need for threats issued in the international press.

I thought the young Iranian people were not like their elders and leaders. Are most young people in Iran of your mindset?

and I am very curious to know, what do you think of your president?

Talking about major issues such as this I can assure you we are the same. You can never say exactly everyone. but surely most. Iranian people are very politically aware of the world, and thanks to our media, knowing mostly the truth, every good-hearted man condemns cruelty.
As for your second question I should say I voted to him and I'm happy I did. I think he revived the values of khomeiny and his nation's revolution.

As for israel, they don't want to leave. They would rather fire rockets back. That's what sovereign nations do when they are attacked. No need for threats issued in the international press.

Israel had surrendered gazza days before the ceasefire ended and days before any rockets fired. I'm not even sure it was the hamas who send the first rocket. The Israel government said it had planned the war about two weeks before. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Even 60 years can't make you convinced that your home is no more your home if it was taken from you by force and illegally.
Right is right and wrong is wrong and even the law sometimes makes mistakes about it. And I'm saying that even this mistakable law can recognize that Israel is the war criminal in this position.

Israel almost certainly was behind the 'Hamas' attack.

It is a terrorist nation supoported by the terrorist USA.

Numnuts engineers truths out of falsehoods so don't take too much notice.

He is currently reading 'engineering for fantasists monthly'.

i cant go into palestine nor israel. my relatives are living ingaza right now and i cant contat them because of the attacks. even in israel it self, palestinians are a second grade citizins.

i have to go now and ill reply to the rest of the threads as soon as i can

When you get back can you tell me

are you not able to get in there because of the current fighting or even if there was no fighting would you still not be able to go visit? I am unsure of what you mean.

Talking about major issues such as this I can assure you we are the same. You can never say exactly everyone. but surely most. Iranian people are very politically aware of the world, and thanks to our media, knowing mostly the truth, every good-hearted man condemns cruelty.
As for your second question I should say I voted to him and I'm happy I did. I think he revived the values of khomeiny and his nation's revolution.

Dang

I would never have thought the young people there would have wanted this man as president. I know a few Iranians from Yahoo chat, they were disgusted with him, though its not something they could have said while living there, they can say it now that they are here. They said most young adults did not like him or even Islam its self. It was not thier religon till it was forced up on them when Iran was invaded. None of the Iranians I knew were muslim or christian or jewish they disliked all those faiths and the violence brought by them.

They told me and I believed because it was also conferemed on the news by other Iranians who no longer lived in Iran that if there were a war the young Iranians would fight against the religous leaders. You apparently are not in that group. Its interesting to see the other side, though I think I side with my yahoo friends.

Werbung:
Israel had surrendered gazza days before the ceasefire ended and days before any rockets fired. I'm not even sure it was the hamas who send the first rocket. The Israel government said it had planned the war about two weeks before. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Even 60 years can't make you convinced that your home is no more your home if it was taken from you by force and illegally.
Right is right and wrong is wrong and even the law sometimes makes mistakes about it. And I'm saying that even this mistakable law can recognize that Israel is the war criminal in this position.

how did the palistine get it in the first place? it is a well known fact it was the land of Israel long long long long before there was such a word as palistine.

Back