Saxon has arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the idea/style/format was around eons longer then this latest 'texting craze' by the youth of America...that was my point. The computer emails for the past 10 years have just enhanced it (from the previous years of: FYI, TTFN, TY, CULATR, WTH) and now it's become the 'common' practice for typing messages/notes!

I can't get into texting myself.

For one thing the text pads are so small I can barely see them let alone text out messages on them... that's probably just me getting old.

But the other thing is I really don't want that much contact with people that I need to text them. That's also why I can't get into twitter. Between talking on the phone to people, checking MySpace & Facebook, checking my website and blogging that's a full time job and a half right there.

I know everyone is doing it but I really don't want to know when someone is eating a ham sandwich or have people know when I am.

Is it possible twitter is the crack of blogging?:D

Werbung:
I can't get into texting myself.

For one thing the text pads are so small I can barely see them let alone text out messages on them... that's probably just me getting old.

But the other thing is I really don't want that much contact with people that I need to text them. That's also why I can't get into twitter. Between talking on the phone to people, checking MySpace & Facebook, checking my website and blogging that's a full time job and a half right there.

I know everyone is doing it but I really don't want to know when someone is eating a ham sandwich or have people know when I am.

Is it possible twitter is the crack of blogging?:D

I would think that that is highly likely..."twitter is the crack of blogging"...yep, that just about sums it all up!!!

I've had so many near misses in the past 5 years from inattentive drivers yakking away on their cell phones...I just can't fathom people walking around with things stuck in there ears, held in their hands...like a addictive druggie with their most recent hypodermic shot desperately looking for a place to shoot up!!! I enjoy my privacy, my silence, my area without the constant interruptions from other peoples conversations {that often need to be private but everyone within ear shot is getting the blow-by-blow}...good grief! :rolleyes:

Take your **** out of my introductory thread. Go hijack someone else's thread.

There I was, ready to destroy Bob's responses to my thread 'Muslim World', only to discover I cannot post in MY OWN THREAD. Obviously, this was done to ensure I don't embarrass the ****er. I cannot create threads in half the forum. A little frightened of me, are we? I have been owning everyone on this site, and you respond by removing my posting privileges. I do believe this is called COWARDICE. Can't take a little heat, so you take away a person's posting privileges. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If this is how you respond to people who have owned you, I am out.

There I was, ready to destroy Bob's responses to my thread 'Muslim World', only to discover I cannot post in MY OWN THREAD. Obviously, this was done to ensure I don't embarrass the ****er. I cannot create threads in half the forum. A little frightened of me, are we? I have been owning everyone on this site, and you respond by removing my posting privileges. I do believe this is called COWARDICE. Can't take a little heat, so you take away a person's posting privileges. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If this is how you respond to people who have owned you, I am out.

You know, I would have been willing to discuss things with you had you not been so vitriolic in your approach. I have little interest in conversing with the sh1t, shoot, and shout crowd. Calling people cowards and worse is a silly and counter-productive way to try to conduct a discussion.

I would insist that you provide some documentation/proof/link something to verify that gem of a statement???

Europeans were surprised by the color of their skin...why they appeared to be rather reddish in skin color, hence the terminology 'Red Man', 'Red Warrior', those 'Red Skins' or these; "the Natives", "Native Tribes", and then Later the "Native Indians" ;) But...Savages...not hardly and rarely except when in the written documents about the brutality provided/actions taken; that were done to both the 'Native Americans' by the 'WHITE MAN' or the SAVAGE ACTS inflicted upon the "White Settlers/White Man" by the 'Native Americans, Native Indians', 'Red Man', 'Red Warrior'!!!

For Christ Sake...do a little research, any research prior to placing both feet into that large orifice...for crying out loud: "For over a hundred years that is what the called natives.":eek:...LMAO HOLY POINT OF NO RETURN, ya that was a good one!!!

Sundance is in 8 days and I was wondering if you would do me a favor, None of the natives I know (myself included) have been taught that we used to be called Red Warrior's or that we have never in the past been referred to as savages and I thought if you could give me some information about this I could bring it to Sundance and we could all learn the truth about our history.

You said "I would insist that you provide some documentation/proof/link something to verify that gem of a statement???" When I was telling Saxon that the first settlers called us savages, So I am wondering If I could ask the same? I really would love to take anything I can to Sundance about this topic. I was talking with my sister over the 4th weekend and she thought it would be fun to look at any info you have on the topic also.

Do you think you could provide me with something I could take? I have 8 days. Is that enough time?

There I was, ready to destroy Bob's responses to my thread 'Muslim World', only to discover I cannot post in MY OWN THREAD. Obviously, this was done to ensure I don't embarrass the ****er. I cannot create threads in half the forum. A little frightened of me, are we? I have been owning everyone on this site, and you respond by removing my posting privileges. I do believe this is called COWARDICE. Can't take a little heat, so you take away a person's posting privileges. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If this is how you respond to people who have owned you, I am out...

of my mind.:D

Sundance is in 8 days and I was wondering if you would do me a favor, None of the natives I know (myself included) have been taught that we used to be called Red Warrior's or that we have never in the past been referred to as savages and I thought if you could give me some information about this I could bring it to Sundance and we could all learn the truth about our history.

You said "I would insist that you provide some documentation/proof/link something to verify that gem of a statement???" When I was telling Saxon that the first settlers called us savages, So I am wondering If I could ask the same? I really would love to take anything I can to Sundance about this topic. I was talking with my sister over the 4th weekend and she thought it would be fun to look at any info you have on the topic also.

Do you think you could provide me with something I could take? I have 8 days. Is that enough time?

Why certainly...but I'll respond to you as in the standard reply of your alter hero...{go seek and you shall find} go do your own 'F' research...but I'll provide you with a huge hint since you seem to be lacking computer skills {as you've stated}...look in the historical records...you know those pointed printed pages that come from the hand written documents of the explorers!!! MY, aren't you all sweet and honey when you want some one do do your work for you...:D:D:D

Or continue to carry around those pages typed up and reprinted for the hysterical crowd...you follow those so well...have a wonderful trip...you might learn something, but then again...I won't hold my breath either!!!;)

Why certainly...but I'll respond to you as in the standard reply of your alter hero...{go seek and you shall find} go do your own 'F' research...but I'll provide you with a huge hint since you seem to be lacking computer skills {as you've stated}...look in the historical records...you know those pointed printed pages that come from the hand written documents of the explorers!!! MY, aren't you all sweet and honey when you want some one do do your work for you...:D:D:D

Or continue to carry around those pages typed up and reprinted for the hysterical crowd...you follow those so well...have a wonderful trip...you might learn something, but then again...I won't hold my breath either!!!;)

I promissed my sister I would try, and I did.

Thank you

I guess I can just print what you have said on the topic and bring that, It will have to do.

of my mind.:D

Let me see, I am willing to take on all comers in any discussion, yet my ability to do so has been removed. Yet I am the one who is out of his mind? What is everyone so afraid of? In the topic 'Muslim World?', many people posted their thoughts at me, thoughts and 'their' facts which I was more than ready to not only refute, but bury quite easily, only to discover I could not do so, as I was banned from that forum. Why ban me? I guess the concept of 'freedom of speech' escapes you, just as your own Constitution does no? You Americans speak quite highly of this piece of paper, yet spit on it at the same time I wish to partake in a discussion in which I KNOW I would own you all. I do believe the term I am looking for is 'censorship', yes? Learn that word well, since this site clearly practises it, and does so in spades. I would suggest you NEVER mention your Constitution ever again, as you and the others here have not that right, since you clearly use it to wipe your assholes, along with your flags.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back