Saudi Arabia--WHO Are They?

Johnny Tremain

Who are the Saudis?
What are they all about?

We must not forget they gave aid, comfort and refuge (in Jiddah)
to the wonderful mass murderer and sadistic torturer Idi Amin Dada.

They do allow U.S. bases there--from time to time--when THEY are under attack.
Thanks a lot.

Werbung:
i meant to add thst have never been too concerned at HOW they make thst buck.
I think you re right dogtower, The Saudian Arabian government want to make a buck. They are allies of the west because it suits them at the moment. However they have their own interests to protect. Do not support them in Syria as they just want a sunni government.

I think you re right dogtower, The Saudian Arabian government want to make a buck. They are allies of the west because it suits them at the moment. However they have their own interests to protect. Do not support them in Syria as they just want a sunni government.

I neither support or oppose so I don't care.

No one mentioned they are the absolute, smack-dab, 100% center of ALL islamic extremism--and always have been.
It all emanates from there. Iran is the attack dog.

They also meddle in American politics--all the time.
For religious reasons to establish a world caliphate--with them as the head.

Did our President not bow to their "Prince"?

NO ONE--NO ONE--for any reason known to man--bows to another except in fearful obeisance and fealty.
Do yourself a favor--and divest yourself of the canard it is a "cultural custom" or some other horseshit propaganda.

Learn history.
Learn about the long relationship between the US (all presidents) and the Saud family.

I am well aware.

Mecca is there.
The Saud family is the seminal instigator of islamic crimes against America and they would cut our throats for a nickel.
Their only "friendship" with America was based on personal greed.
They--are the next to go under the clubs of rioters in the middle east.
The last domino.

Where did the 9/11/01--terrorists hail from?

And the reason why US presidents have supported the Saudi regime is humanity? lol

Never--just like all other symbiotic alliances.
Mainly $2 barrel oil for decades--which served us well and made Saudi Arabia into a powerful country--from a bunch of tents and camels before. Rhinoceros/tick-bird.

No country really has the interest of another in mind--USA and UK--back in the day--might have been an exception.
And bordering nations often share a "self-interest" connection due to proximity.
We should leave all the muslims free to shoot little girls in the head point-blank with assault weapons--if they try to learn to read.

NO country on Earth does anything for the benefit of "humanity".

Werbung:
You think pretty low of people.

Just a pragmatic realist.
Can you supply a country that helps people a lot?
The USA would rank fairly high, but humanitarian--well that's a concept today--not really a reality.
Individuals--here and there--yes--all the time
Ghandi types.

"Man is by nature a political animal." - Aristotle

Back