Sabre rattliing or another Obama war ?

wow, I see we have another great mind for the right here....

Thank you.

Ever heard of CAIR? They're sort of like the commie ACLU. It's very interesting when you read about the connections and history between the Communists and the Brotherhood.

And yes, there seems to be a seat at the table for them. Recently the FBI destroyed hundreds of documents that used the term "radical islam" as part of their description of our enemy. How PC of them. I would be very curious how much money they donate to Mr. Obama, you know that Chicago way of buying influence, and also who paid for Mr. Obama's Columbia and Harvard educations. It sure would explain a lot.

But you go ahead and keep your eyes shut, and continue to think inside the liberal box.

Werbung:
Another Obama war based on reports of WMD? Like the way Obama sent troops to Iraq based on similar reports?

Yes, the reports of WMD and the call to send in the troops to right the situation is scary, no question. Surely, after Vietnam and Iraq, we've learned to be at least somewhat cautious about starting wars on false premises, haven't we? Please say yes. We don't need another war to make the world safe for democracy. We don't want another war to try to win peace. Waging war to bring about peace is much like (bleep!) ing for virginity.

Another Obama war based on reports of WMD? Like the way Obama sent troops to Iraq based on similar reports?

Yes, the reports of WMD and the call to send in the troops to right the situation is scary, no question. Surely, after Vietnam and Iraq, we've learned to be at least somewhat cautious about starting wars on false premises, haven't we? Please say yes. We don't need another war to make the world safe for democracy. We don't want another war to try to win peace. Waging war to bring about peace is much like (bleep!) ing for virginity.

I'm leaning to this being an attempt to sabre rattle. Nobody wants the large scale offensive it would take to safeguard WMD (you have to assume they are there). Shoot, UK just declared itself to be out of money and the rest of Europe isn't much better. Lord knows we could do without the expense.

Say, wasan't it Daw who was so jacked up about the Syrian Air Force ? How is it that the govt has failed to conquer one city with all their firepower ?

Intervention Is Syria will not produced a Democratic or pro American government any mre that it did in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you.

Ever heard of CAIR? They're sort of like the commie ACLU. It's very interesting when you read about the connections and history between the Communists and the Brotherhood.

And yes, there seems to be a seat at the table for them. Recently the FBI destroyed hundreds of documents that used the term "radical islam" as part of their description of our enemy. How PC of them. I would be very curious how much money they donate to Mr. Obama, you know that Chicago way of buying influence, and also who paid for Mr. Obama's Columbia and Harvard educations. It sure would explain a lot.

But you go ahead and keep your eyes shut, and continue to think inside the liberal box.

I dare you to think in or outside of any box....

no it said running around it...Just as stupid and untrue.

Idiot? I think you need to read the rules here about personal attacks...and sorry no, I'm not a tea drinker, Tea Party member, or sexual pervert. If you don't think CAIR isn't influential in the White House, maybe you should read more.

edited for content

Idiot? I think you need to read the rules here about personal attacks...and sorry no, I'm not a tea drinker, Tea Party member, or sexual pervert. If you don't think CAIR isn't influential in the White House, maybe you should read more.

edited for content

bla bla bla, just putting you on ignore, I am sick of mindless drone republicans...to bad there are so few left.

Thank you.

You are dealing with someone who will contest the facts about Commies in FDR's and Truman's adminstrations....and still is unaware that many in the D Party today are Commies.

So, consider the source.

Werbung:
Gipper.

What makes you say this?
(COMMENT)

Who keeps this kind of statistic and where are they? This is an interesting nugget of information.

Most Respectfully,
R

I appreciate you asking, but I am continually amazed that many intelligent Americans do not know this. Go here https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/lots-of-commies.11525/

Are you unaware that commies infiltrated the highest levels of FDR's and Truman's administrations during the 1940s and 1950s even after both presidents were warned of this? Are you unaware that many in BO's administration are communists? Are you unaware that the Congressional Black Caucus visited Cuba to declare their love of Castro, while failing to visit or even discuss the many Black political prisoners in Castro's gulag? Are you unaware of Fat Ted Kennedy's treasonous actions during Reagan's battle with the USSR?

I could go on an on, but you get the jist. The D Party has a very long and currently active affiliation with communism. But, most do not come out an say they are commies for obvious reasons.

Back