Rush comments on black president

Except that those elected officials are much more accountable for thier words and actions. Rush is an illegal immigrant employer and a drug addict. I have nothing but contempt for the man. But let me guess Andy and Libsmasher, you guys listen in regularly?
you forgot fat ass win-bag lieing chicken hawk who goes threw wifes like they are going out of style :)

Werbung:
I totally agree. And the point was brought up that everyone fears to mention. I am tired of them saying he is an first Afro American Candidate.
He wants truth, then give it as he told it he had a black father and a white mother. Why is he not running as a white candidate??????????????:confused:

Obama walks into a store...he is not someone anyone knows...would they say he was a white man or a black man? IN the eyes of most , he is a black man unless they happened to know he was part white as well. 99% of people would see him would say he is black, no matter how much white he may be, to the world he is a black man.
People judge race based on skin color...not DNA tests. even though it should not matter at all.

Sad that based on what people say about him he could be a half white Christan...while others think he is a black Muslim ...yet its the same guy. And then we wonder why real issues can't be solved.

you say it with sarcasm, I say you are correct though. Only reason abuse of prescription drugs gets viewed as ok, and a medical issues and such...is its a White Drug found more in middle class to rich families.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, some one popping pills just to get high, and someone trying to head off unbearable back pain are just the same.

Give it up. :D

Kindda getting back on track as it were.............

In a political system where style is at least as crucial as substance, every aspect of how a candidate is perceived matters. During the 2000 election, the media criticised Al Gore's choice of polo shirts five times in eight days; in 2004, John Kerry was slammed for looking too "French". So every facet of a candidate's personal story is spun. In a world where George Bush, the teetotal, expensively educated son of another president, can be sold as an Everyman to such an extent that the public say he is the candidate they would most like to have a drink with, perceptions are everything.

Far from being a stranger to this game, Obama is a master at it. At 45 he has already written a memoir and his speech to the Democratic convention, which launched him on to the national stage, was based primarily on his personal story. In his second, bestselling book, The Audacity of Hope, he has a whole chapter on family, most of which is about his own. With just two years of senatorial experience he may be new; but as a presidential hopeful he is no ingenue.

The articles' worth reading if you are really interested in the issues!!!........ or if you suffer from chronic insomnia :rolleyes:

Anyway clink the linky thingy here and you can read the Guardian Article entitled "Is Obama black enough?"

Heroin addicts, people who take pain killers for surgery - all the same thing, anyone can see that. :D

You do realize of course that the Rx drug he fancied and bounced doctor to doctor to get Oxycontin, is known as Hillbilly heroin right? Its basically heroin in pill form. So as far as I am concerned he is no better than any of the other junkies he preaches to be holier than.

Werbung:
You do realize of course that the Rx drug he fancied and bounced doctor to doctor to get Oxycontin, is known as Hillbilly heroin right? Its basically heroin in pill form. So as far as I am concerned he is no better than any of the other junkies he preaches to be holier than.

You DO know that common prescription allergy pills can be made into meth, right? I guess that proves all allergy pill users are meth junkies. :D

Back