Right Wing "Truth"

Werbung:
His actions today are looking pretty good.. his team just saved a thousand jobs.. Be patient and pray for our leaders.

At what expense? More tax breaks? What did it cost the citizens of Indiana?

When is Trump going to bring back the jobs he, and his family, have sent to China, etc.?

BTW, he didn't save any jobs. All he did was open the door for more corporations to threaten to leave. Are you really that blind?

Oh yeah, did he stop Ford from moving like promised?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...oving-its-small-car-production-to-mexico.html

His actions today are looking pretty good.. his team just saved a thousand jobs.. Be patient and pray for our leaders.

And now we find out this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/300-carrier-jobs-trump-touts-indiana-moving-mexico/story?id=43915691

And this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/donald-trump-celebrates-saved-carrier-jobs-nearby-company/story?id=43905325

Do you remember Pam Bondi the Fla. Att. Gen. Trump bribed? Now she is part of his transition team. Gee, how much 25,000 can buy a wealthy person:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-set-meet-john-bolton-florida-attorney/story?id=43927473

But hey folks, give him a chance. He has 4 years to destroy the country.

Some have pointed out on other threads that saving 1,000 jobs at one plant is not a real solution to the decline of the American manufacturing sector. That he bribed Carrier, He gave to much.. some of that is true, but it also misses the point.

If Hillary had been elected those people, would be out of work.. Obama said nothing could be done, and everyone agrees this would have cost the town in excess of 100 million dollars at least.

Every working class American who has lost or is in fear losing a job to outsourcing sees themselves as a worker in that plant. Today they have hope that the soon-to-be most-powerful man in the world is on their side. Think any of those folks are terribly worried about his latest tweets? Think again.

Last edited:
At what expense? More tax breaks? What did it cost the citizens of Indiana?

When is Trump going to bring back the jobs he, and his family, have sent to China, etc.?

BTW, he didn't save any jobs. All he did was open the door for more corporations to threaten to leave. Are you really that blind?

Oh yeah, did he stop Ford from moving like promised?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...oving-its-small-car-production-to-mexico.html
He's not even President yet.. you sound like some of these snowflake college kids.. Pray for our leaders.. Or is he not your President?

He's not even President yet.. you sound like some of these snowflake college kids.. Pray for our leaders.. Or is he not your President?

And yet he is taking credit for something he didn't do, then lied about it, and you continue to make excuses for him.

He is President of the Nation just like Obama was. I don't like it, however, I am not going to kiss his ass, or find excuses for him, like you are doing.

And yet he is taking credit for something he didn't do, then lied about it, and you continue to make excuses for him.

He is President of the Nation just like Obama was. I don't like it, however, I am not going to kiss his ass, or find excuses for him, like you are doing.
Jesus spent a significant amount of time in people’s homes who were just like Donald Trump maybe worse, sharing meals with them, dining together in an intimate setting, connecting over good food, laughter, and thoughtful conversation. Most remarkable about these gatherings wasn’t the food, or the entertainment, or the lighting. It was with whom Jesus chose to keep company: Crooks. Prostitutes. Riffraff. The broken as well as the prideful.

Why these people? Because they mattered to Him. They were not lost causes. Their lives had purpose and meaning.

Why these people? Because they mattered to Him. They were not lost causes. Their lives had purpose and meaning.

And yet in spite of all this He said to appoint righteous people to places of authority. Don't you think He had a reason to do so?

Then too, in spite of your further finding excuses for voting for one as morally bankrupt as Trump, why did Christ set with sinners? Well, scripture tells us they needed to hear His message:

Mark 2:15-17 "Later, he was having dinner at Levi’s house. Many tax collectors and sinners were also eating with Jesus and his disciples, because there were many who were following him. When the scribes and the Pharisees saw him eating with sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples, “Why does he eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard that, he told them, “Healthy people don’t need a physician, but sick ones do. I did not come to call righteous people, but sinners.”

Now, in yet another scripture we are told that tax collectors who wished to be saved had to repent, and change their ways:

Luke 3:12-14 "Some tax collectors came to be baptized. They asked him, “Teacher, what should we do?” He told them, “Don’t collect more money than you are ordered to collect.” Some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?” He told them, “Be satisfied with your pay, and never use threats or blackmail to get money from anyone.”

And in Romans we are told d to pay our taxes. Trump doesn't pay taxes, and even thinks he is "smart" for not doing so. Some people have called him a "genius" for not doing so.

Sorry Grumpy, you can twist scripture anyway you want to. You will NEVER find justification for voting for a lying, adulterous, thieving, coward, in there.

And yet in spite of all this He said to appoint righteous people to places of authority. Don't you think He had a reason to do so?

Then too, in spite of your further finding excuses for voting for one as morally bankrupt as Trump, why did Christ set with sinners? Well, scripture tells us they needed to hear His message:

Mark 2:15-17 "Later, he was having dinner at Levi’s house. Many tax collectors and sinners were also eating with Jesus and his disciples, because there were many who were following him. When the scribes and the Pharisees saw him eating with sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples, “Why does he eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard that, he told them, “Healthy people don’t need a physician, but sick ones do. I did not come to call righteous people, but sinners.”

Now, in yet another scripture we are told that tax collectors who wished to be saved had to repent, and change their ways:

Luke 3:12-14 "Some tax collectors came to be baptized. They asked him, “Teacher, what should we do?” He told them, “Don’t collect more money than you are ordered to collect.” Some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?” He told them, “Be satisfied with your pay, and never use threats or blackmail to get money from anyone.”

And in Romans we are told d to pay our taxes. Trump doesn't pay taxes, and even thinks he is "smart" for not doing so. Some people have called him a "genius" for not doing so.

Sorry Grumpy, you can twist scripture anyway you want to. You will NEVER find justification for voting for a lying, adulterous, thieving, coward, in there.
Would it help if I cut a pasted scripture? Because your not getting it. That's what i'm saying, Does Trump need to repent to YOU? How do you know he has not done so in private? How do YOU know it isn't coming soon? How do you know any of this? Other then what you read or hear.. I choose to confess things that aren't as though they are and PRAY Trump gets most of it right.. You see i believe all of scripture not just the angry parts. I love to be proven wrong it means I'm learning.. But I believe I'm right..

Would it help if I cut a pasted scripture? Because your not getting it. That's what i'm saying, Does Trump need to repent to YOU? How do you know he has not done so in private? How do YOU know it isn't coming soon? How do you know any of this? Other then what you read or hear.. I choose to confess things that aren't as though they are and PRAY Trump gets most of it right.. You see i believe all of scripture not just the angry parts. I love to be proven wrong it means I'm learning.. But I believe I'm right..

Thats ok Grumpy, just keep bending your knees before Trump. I'm done with you for, as the scripture you refuse to believe in says,

"As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool."

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

"Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."

And this is my last response to you for I believe people like you, and Trump, drive more people away from Christ, and His teachings, then the Atheist does:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-vs-jesus-christ_us_5798e188e4b0d3568f85724a

Werbung:
Thats ok Grumpy, just keep bending your knees before Trump. I'm done with you for, as the scripture you refuse to believe in says,

"As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool."

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

"Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."

And this is my last response to you for I believe people like you, and Trump, drive more people away from Christ, and His teachings, then the Atheist does:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-vs-jesus-christ_us_5798e188e4b0d3568f85724a
"Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit.. there is more hope of a fool then him" Exactly .. Thank you..
As far as Joel Goes, I'm not a follower.. But i knew his dad well.. you and a few others have the same view of Joel.. It seems some of my fellow Christians like participating in this shark feeding, even if the victim is a fellow believer. It is something blatantly forbidden by the faith we profess and even has a technical name: bearing false witness. We like to do it anyway. So we do. I will not be participating though.

I think when Jesus said “you will give account on the Day of Judgment for every idle word” and “what is said in secret will be declared from the housetop,” he may well have had Internet gossip in mind.

Back