revolution

With no government....nothing would still stop people from holding the views of the dark ages still...and nothing would protect the minority from the mindless mob ...over the course of the last 20 years or so.,gays have gained more and more protection and freedom from the majority...by legal protections from the court to protect the minority...and also by voters voting to ensure those protections..

The non-aggression axiom protects them along with PDA's to enforce the non-aggression axiom...

Werbung:
Go away -- you talk like some ghetto con artist - come back when you get talented

do you smoke?

Drink?

Drive?

have sex?

eat unhealthy food?

If you said yes to any of these...you could have get AIDS, have a heart attack, get in a car accident, Cancer....all of witch cost money....should these things all be banned as well? after all I don't want to have to pay for your mistakes...

Also since you want to police what goes on in the bedroom about who has sex with who, how, when , and all that please let me know when I can send the government official to make sure you are only having correct moral sex as defined by the state. Hey now there, watch that hand....no kissing there....sorry that act is Sodomy, we will have to take you to jail for that.. ( don't worry you can get more of it in jail...just maybe not from who you want)

But as far as Apathy destroying Democracy...not really no. what does hurt it is Ignorance, intolerance, and lack of education. Those are killers of Democracy.

do you smoke?

Drink?

Drive?

have sex?

eat unhealthy food?

If you said yes to any of these...you could have get AIDS, have a heart attack, get in a car accident, Cancer....all of witch cost money....should these things all be banned as well? after all I don't want to have to pay for your mistakes...
Which is why we should not force others to pay for the mistakes of others. Freedom and responsibility go hand in hand.

But as far as Apathy destroying Democracy...not really no. what does hurt it is Ignorance, intolerance, and lack of education. Those are killers of Democracy.

Though I would like to destroy democracy I just dont think I can... Forthemachine was overestimating me.

let me know the day that you find a way to get all people to agree to that...until then,those with power will always try to force there views on others...and there will always be someone willing to do just that.

They dont have to agree with it when the PDA is protecting the individuals from aggression. Actually the best part of agorism is that you do not need agreement amongst individuals you just need to live your life.

Which is why we should not force others to pay for the mistakes of others. Freedom and responsibility go hand in hand.

Though I would like to destroy democracy I just dont think I can... Forthemachine was overestimating me.

but fact is, no one them self can always pay for everything hey "risk" And not everything happens do to taking a risk...you could get Cancer...because you are not lucky and not do to any actions you did...BUt almost no one can pay for the cost of treatment by them self...so one we all have to pitch in to help...or we have to say sorry if you can't pay, to bad.

They dont have to agree with it when the PDA is protecting the individuals from aggression. Actually the best part of agorism is that you do not need agreement amongst individuals you just need to live your life.

and what stops someone from saying screw your ideas and I will do what I want and take power over others because I have the power to do so?

Sounds to me like some peace love hippie commune idea...that works great...untill one person does not like it anymore and wants more...as Human nature will do.

but fact is, no one them self can always pay for everything hey "risk" And not everything happens do to taking a risk...you could get Cancer...because you are not lucky and not do to any actions you did...BUt almost no one can pay for the cost of treatment by them self...so one we all have to pitch in to help...or we have to say sorry if you can't pay, to bad.

Again for people with truly awful situations there is always private charity there are entire hospitals that run on nothing but charity... If you do not wish to be dependent on charity start paying into insurance.

But on the flip side of the coin if you enjoy jumping off buildings for the hell of it dont expect society to help you.

Again for people with truly awful situations there is always private charity there are entire hospitals that run on nothing but charity... If you do not wish to be dependent on charity start paying into insurance.

But on the flip side of the coin if you enjoy jumping off buildings for the hell of it dont expect society to help you.

Charity can't cover the costs of all, you know that as well as I do. Just medical costs alone, with all the people who need it...the costs are just going to be to high, unless the population of people just at random decided to give half of everything over for "Charity"

Same thing could be asked of you...do you drive, smoke, eat unhealthy, go out in the sun, ever in building where there is smoking, Drink, ect....are you willing to pay out of your own pocket for any costs linked to those actions? And 2nd could you cover them if you had to even?

Charity can't cover the costs of all, you know that as well as I do. Just medical costs alone, with all the people who need it...the costs are just going to be to high, unless the population of people just at random decided to give half of everything over for "Charity"

The goal of Charity isnt to cover "ALL" it is to cover those who truly need the help. I cant justify theft in order to pay for everyone with a hand out.

Same thing could be asked of you...do you drive, smoke, eat unhealthy, go out in the sun, ever in building where there is smoking, Drink, ect....are you willing to pay out of your own pocket for any costs linked to those actions? And 2nd could you cover them if you had to even?

Well first off I dont smoke, second off it has been proven drinking in moderation is actually healthy for you, as for my diet I manage that at my discretion.

I also pay for health insurance every month so I something did come up, like getting mauled by a pack of tiger that have escaped from the zoo I would be covered.

Based on Human nature...this I feel just even if you got one somehow ( I dont belive would ever happen anyway) but it would just in turn...end up a Military with more power then the rest of people..power corupts...and it will...and someone will start to use it for there own...and your back to a dictator...because who stands up to the PDA? a 2nd one? and then who is the one really protecting people?

Based on Human nature...this I feel just even if you got one somehow ( I dont belive would ever happen anyway) but it would just in turn...end up a Military with more power then the rest of people..power corupts...and it will...and someone will start to use it for there own...and your back to a dictator...because who stands up to the PDA? a 2nd one? and then who is the one really protecting people?

It is more profitable and would take less effort for the PDA to protect the people than it is for them to conquer them. :rolleyes: You also mistake PDA's as a single entity they are not there would be several competing entities in a single jurisdiction so a single PDA gaining a monopoly on an area would not happen. You also mistakenly equate PDA's with militaries and you couldnt possibly be more wrong they would be more closely equated with police agencies.(rent-a-cops if you will) Can you imagine your police agency taking over your town? let alone carve out an entire country for themselves...

Furthermore our current government is a lot of things but immune to corruption isnt one of them. The whole system is corrupt and the cards are stacked against the individuals.

It is more profitable and would take less effort for the PDA to protect the people than it is for them to conquer them. :rolleyes: You also mistake PDA's as a single entity they are not there would be several competing entities in a single jurisdiction so a single PDA gaining a monopoly on an area would not happen. You also mistakenly equate PDA's with militaries and you couldnt possibly be more wrong they would be more closely equated with police agencies.(rent-a-cops if you will) Can you imagine your police agency taking over your town? let alone carve out an entire country for themselves...

Furthermore our current government is a lot of things but immune to corruption isnt one of them. The whole system is corrupt and the cards are stacked against the individuals.

take away all other powers and yes I can very easy see cops taking over a town. You can't take away the one single thing that drives this, mans desire for power...so long as one can gain more power, someone will be willing to use that to do just that...and with that..more power...and so on.

Werbung:
The goal of Charity isnt to cover "ALL" it is to cover those who truly need the help. I cant justify theft in order to pay for everyone with a hand out.

Well first off I dont smoke, second off it has been proven drinking in moderation is actually healthy for you, as for my diet I manage that at my discretion.

I also pay for health insurance every month so I something did come up, like getting mauled by a pack of tiger that have escaped from the zoo I would be covered.

And if you could not afford Insurance? then what, your health should be at the mercy of others deciding to help you to be nice?

Back