(Revised) Our Canadian And Ontarian Low Life Scum Bag Governments

David Jeffrey Spetch

(Revised) Our Canadian And Ontarian Low Life Scum Bag Governments

The Ontario Government Is Putting Off My Tax Refund Until March Because I Don't Have A Bank Account Meanwhile Governments Are Switching To No More Cheques Being Mailed For Rebates The Bunch Of LGBT Imbeciles That Run These Governments!
I got a bone to pick with you too Elizabeth May, and NDP would be wise to get rid of Mulcair (Also part one of this is included at the bottom to better understand the following paragraph etc.)

To begin with, again from what I hear even from the tax office itself, everything is switching to direct deposit so that those of us without a bank account get ripped off from getting our tax refunds quite obviously. Where is it in the constitution that a person has to have a bank account to be treated equally as an individual Canadian human being and citizen? So let me guess, this is going to happen in March which is why the incompetent imbeciles referred to as the current Ontario Government are delaying my cheque being released until March so that I don't get a cheque mailed to me because I don't have a bank account for direct deposit. Our LGBT government of bigots are discriminating me in every way because I expose them for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be with the greatest of ease despite every disposition they throw at me.

It's garbage like this that makes it all that much more my pleasure in playing a key role towards ripping everything these LGBT low life scum bags have disgraced us with such as their every lie and deception along with discriminating heterosexuals right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual. You want to acquire an amazing understanding of what I mean and how these low life's have made fools out of the rest of you, simply watch this highly educational 20 minute video made this year 2016 which I'll include at the bottom of this composition. You are all going to be revealed for the liars deceivers and two faced disgusting discriminators that the lot of you prove to be both Federally and Provincially across the country as well the entire planet! This is just the beginning because until I succeed with every single thing and no compromises, I'll be relentlessly all over this until the LGBT are recognized globally for the garbage that they already prove to be and dissolved permanently and globally!

I may as well, since it will give the low life scum bags all the satisfaction in the world to their pathetic little cowardly LGBT mentalities (call it: I have a heart), now that I don't get my cheque this month, the landlord stopped by yesterday and instead of handing him my 30 day notice, I had to hand him the rent for March which means I am stuck with potential threat of bed bug re-infestation. (He dated everything for the 1st since it is him who has to come to me to get it and he obviously didn't come on the first to get it) I suffered symptoms for a week of numb face & nose, swollen eyes and head ache etc. when I sprayed a couple of weeks ago and of course I can't visit friends or family for threat of spreading these bugs. At least the landlord brought some more bug spray so I can go through it all over again and this is suppose to be stronger stuff. My internet was cut off as well but the landlord said he would look into getting it up and running. With any luck, soon there will be no more threat of bed bugs and I'll be online daily to get right in your faces when not doing global work! But the globe will be made clearly aware how the Parliaments of Canada have been acting out like tantrum throwing babies whenever their filthy disgusting low life scum bag lies deceptions and discrimination towards heterosexuality is bested with all the valid facts on the foundation of their every filthy issue to do with their sick homosexual activist pathetic bias agenda. It all boils down to, if heterosexuals are not willing to be degraded to being sexually defective like homosexuals by allowing homosexuals with surgically mutilated genitals (for example if a man gets his penis surgically mutilated and stuffed inside his body has sex with male heterosexuals) then those filthy disgusting low life scum bag liars deceivers and discriminators known as LGBT call those heterosexuals homophobes bigots haters transaphobes etc. The filthy lie / deception that the LGBT use to have made public officials cower as well the public cower was by claiming the lie that what you are attracted to is what determines ones sexual orientation. Which obviously means that it doesn't matter if you are having sex with a child because if you are attracted to adults born with the opposite sex genital that you yourself are born with then you aren't a pedophile according to what the LGBT feed you, you are a heterosexual because it is what you are attracted too that determines ones sexual orientation. Just like it doesn't matter if you are having sex with animals, as long as you are attracted to an adult born of the opposite sex that you are born then you are not practicing bestiality, you are a heterosexual according to LGBT logic. Which is just like their filthy disgusting lie that it doesn't matter if you are having sex with a person born with the same sex genital that you yourself are born with, you are not a homosexual or a bi sexual, you are heterosexual because you are attracted to those born with the opposite sex genital that you the heterosexual is born with which is the filthy disgusting lie that they tell you to get away with these sick filthy disgusting low life scum bag homosexual activist lies and deceptions to get away with legally robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual while using a bias media and obviously corrupted government to try and make criminals out of heterosexuals for having a problem with these sick filthy homosexuals and their disgusting deceptions. That's right, all of this and so much more unveiling of LGBT sick pathetic stupidity which they use to aid homosexuals in robbing heterosexuals of he right to be heterosexual. What a person has sex with is what describes a person for their sexual orientation quite obviously and being heterosexual does not include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

Those of you in Parliaments who are heterosexual, are you willing to have what LGBT would deceptively refer to as sexual intercourse with one of these filthy homosexuals who were born with the same sex genital that you yourself were born with and either surgically mutilated and stuffed inside or ripped out of their body? (I'm thinking that likely no one would so why are you wishing such garbage on our innocent little children?!) If you are willing to do that then you quite obviously are not heterosexual.
Being heterosexual male for example doesn't include having sex with some filthy homosexual born with a penis pretending to be a woman whether they have their sick little filthy penis surgically mutilated and stuff inside their now abomination of a sick little twisted poor pathetic excuse of a body or not!

They have the nerve to be dictating through their lies and deceptions to our innocent little children in school that you have no right to be heterosexual because the LGBT ignorant poor excuses for human beings have wee little mentalities which is why they themselves are the ones who demonstrate to refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are as well refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are so here they here they are aiding homosexuals in making guinea pigs out of heterosexuals with their sick filthy low life scum bag lies and deceptions. The Canadian government itself must be completely retarded for ever allowing such a mockery to be made in the first place. What's the matter with you people? Do you really feel it appropriate to have your children treated like garbage because of a group of imbeciles that only know how to lie and deceive to discriminate when it comes to the foundation of their ever issue to do with their filthy little bias agenda is imposing their garbage upon your innocent little children in school and all because they are the ones who refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are and feel that gives them the right to rob heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions?!!

Do you need me to hold your hand to make sure that those of you in Parliament can make it to the washroom without peeing your shameful pants?!! Do you need an adult with a brain to tie your shoes for you too?!! These sickly homosexuals do not need sympathy, what they need is to be taught to accept themselves for what they are and start accepting heterosexuals for what we are instead of this filthy LGBT encouraging them to refuse to accept themselves for what homosexuals are and proof of this is homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex which includes all of the filthy LGBT trans deceptive terminologies! You can take all of your sick terminologies and throw them all in the garbage where the LGBT itself quite obviously belongs. It's time to end the homosexual activist insanity manifestation permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations! There is so much more in the included video!

Like I said, this is just the beginning. Bring it on, give me more reason to get even angrier at these filthy disgusting low life's.

continued ...

Werbung:
Aside from innocent children, I feel so sorry for women (which describes people born with a vagina) who are born with some questionable manly like features because now they have to look forward to some poor heterosexual males telling them you are a man! I have had two women come to me and tell me this, both were a little older. One a couple of years ago told me this and one a couple of months ago told me this! I say poor heterosexual males because now with every individual appearing to be a woman that single heterosexual males look at we are thinking, is that one of those sick disgusting filthy homosexuals?!! Let alone if homosexuals are willing to go that far with the deception, there really is no expectation of honesty coming from such lowly types who refuse to accept themselves for what sex they are born in the first place! Meanwhile these sick filthy disgusting homosexuals are having all kinds of altercations and procedures to try and make their now abomination of a body so they look more like females than some females do! Ribs and rear end revamped and reshaped to look more feminine or masculine, Adams apple reversed, botox injections, voice altercations, breast implants etc. all to make them deceptively appear to be the opposite sex that they are born so these sick twisted mental cases can rob heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual.(Just look at the disgusting filthy guy who made a mockery of a female beauty pageant in recent years, the more convincing it looks the more infuriated it makes me. I wonder what threats Donald J. Trump faced by the bias and corrupt main stream media for the LGBT to pull that disgusting filth off?! Oh let me guess, such lies as homophobe hater and bigot smeared all over the media which is what they attempt on everyone to force their lies and deception on everyone publicly. That is going to stop because they are being exposed. What it means to be a man deserves to be respected and what it means to be a woman deserves to be respected, not made a mockery of by the pathetic LGBT)
You want a plain as day reason that there is to be ashamed of being homosexual, it is refusing to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are while pretending to be something you are not while expecting everyone else to accept you for what you are not and never will be which is the opposite sex that you are born! What a sick twisted mentality the LGBT inspires!!! and on our innocent little children through school boards too!
Our children certainly deserve far better than to be made to be a bunch of sickly homosexual guinea pigs! They deserve to be able to look at a woman and know that the person is a woman or look at a man and know it is a man, not drive themselves nuts wondering what kind of disgusting filthy homosexual deception that they may be looking at!

This most obviously is all because the LGBT refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are. They refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are and call homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual freedom of choice because the LGBT are a bunch of two faced low life scum bag obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminating bigots the lot of them factually proven.
I don't care if I have to spend another decade eating the garbage no one else wants while also living in unhealthy circumstances because these low life's have painted me with their filthy disgusting lies and deceptions for years now to try and hide me from the public behind their slanderous remarks such as crying wolf with hater bigot homophobe and discriminator so they could push their sick filthy disgusting lies through legislation before the public could even become aware of what is really going on and also the importance of where the superior information that has easily bested the LGBT rhetoric has already been coming from for years now!!! Some of them have even attempted to slander me with much worse. I have been banned off of hundreds of webs sites because of these filthy disgusting liars deceivers and discriminators known as the LGBT! My life has been put on hold for a decade now because of these sick twisted filthy disgusting low life scum bag liars deceivers and discriminators! Way over the line seeing even some of my own family members brainwashed by such filthy garbage and likely just because they don't want to be labelled with such LGBT lies as hater bigot and homophobe. Let's just say I'm not as mentally weak and pathetic as all of our governing officials prove to be along with many of the public who are cowering from these pathetic manifestations of LGBT lies deceptions and discrimination!! Come away from the dark side you bunch of fools! (And no, that has nothing to do with skin colour)

Why don't we just apply the LGBT logic to the mentally defective as well or the physically defective also and cut a piece of everyone's brain out as well cut a limb off of everyone because according to the liars deceivers and discriminators that the LGBT prove to be, if you are not willing to be mentally or physically defective like them then you are discriminating their right to equality just like according their their filthy so called logic that if a heterosexual is not willing to have sex with a homosexual pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born then the heterosexual is robbing the sick filthy homosexual of equality, oh and a homophobe a bigot a hater oh and a transaphobe now etc. LGBT = Compulsive Obsessive Liars Deceivers Discriminators and pathetic excuses for human beings.

Heterosexuality is not a sexual defect and proof of this is that we even exist! Thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist.

If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles!!!

I really don't give a flying frig what these ignorant two faced liars deceivers and discriminators exemplify to refuse such as refusing to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are as well refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are thus also discriminate heterosexuals because of their own deliberate ignorance in the form of refusing to accept fact (you got to see the video included) and it is my pleasure to walk all over them with the greatest of ease as I see to it that these low life scum bag LGBT idiots, imbeciles, ignorant cowards (All politically correct considering I am being genuine where as the mentally sick LGBT are always obsessively and compulsive lying with hater bigot homophobe discriminator and what ever other pathetic terminologies they attempt to create about the rest of us to try and drag us down to their pathetic level aka the insane and sexually defective.) are exposed globally for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be to end this homosexual activist insanity manifestation permanently and not only in Canada but globally. I take great pleasure in stomping all over the LGBT's puny mentality like squishing a bug on a sidewalk with a boulder the size of Everest! I'd be surprised if the entire LGBT mentalities combined globally could best the mentality of a single peanut because they are all quite obviously that mentally deficient, weak, cowardly and pathetic. I wouldn't be surprised if the last gas cloud that ripped out of my back side is smarter than the lot of LGBT globally combined.

This is just the beginning, you wanted it now you got it for however long it takes until I succeed,the LGBT is soon to be destroyed globally and permanently. I'll get allot nastier than this as I see fit too and my pleasure. Who do you think is going to be stupid enough in the near future to ever want to hear from any of the insane imbeciles of the LGBT ever again? I laugh in the LGBT's faces because when it's all over, I know the answer and it most certainly isn't the answer that you will get from the LGBT imbecile sitting next to you (they have a habit of compulsively and obsessively trying to make their every pathetic lie and deception the issue) Not even the poor shrinks who are going to be made to have to listen to their whiny crap are really going to want to hear it, all of these homosexual abominations for one will be seeking these leader LGBT imbeciles out to make them pay for encouraging them to get such sick filthy disgusting surgeries altercations etc in the first place and are way more than likely the only ones that will ever want to hear from those sick filthy LGBT faces ever again because soon anyone pretending to be the opposite sex is going to be criminalized permanently and globally mark my words. You can either get your operation reversed or go to jail where to deserve to be and all thanks to the LGBT!

That always got me too, here we have these LGBT / homosexuals and homosexual activists trying to make homosexuals out of heterosexuals for population control with these sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions meanwhile if population control was such a concern why are sexually retarded lesbians being artificially inseminated?!! To top it off them homosexuals go around taking about artificial insemination like it describes a sexual orientation the bunch of imbeciles they prove to be time and time again!

continued ...

I think it soon be time to make the public aware of these genuine reasons for new elections which obviously means immediately as in the sooner the better for everyone. Inform the public of the facts I share which expose every LGBT idiot for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be and with the public aware of how we have been treated like garbage by these insane LGBT idiots, you watch the landslide that will easily topple the liberal governments and with Mulcair as the NDP LGBT leader he is, the NDP might as well just give up that race right now and hide under the bleachers as well as the Liberals along with the Green Party and their sneaky little LGBT highly suspected snake in the grass leader. What do I mean Elizabeth May, was it not you that I saw at Hamilton in front of city hall standing near by when you were also in ear shot of that homosexual activist desperately scrambling to try and make anything else including his every lie and deception the issue during the food patent protest that recently occurred?! He was obviously desperately scrambling because he, like every other homosexual activist on the planet, wasn't able to contest the foundation of that issue with so much as a shred of validity and is the very issue already mentioned within this very composition. I just finished demonstrating to him that he evaded addressing the foundation of the issue just as he interrupted me for the umpteenth time, whined that he was done listening to me and was going to say what he had to say and walk away like the intellectually pathetic cowards LGBT prove to be. I stood there and heard him repeat the same irrelevant rhetoric he already stated before I shared the fact that what he previously stated had nothing to do with the foundation of the issue. So I finished my cigarette and walked away as such a petty mentality of the average LGBT bum or leader for that matter quite obviously isn't worth my time of day but the people of Canada and Earth most certainly are. The nerve of this guy trying to tell me that there are more important things going on than worrying about exposing LGBT lies and deceptions meanwhile these more important things were going on for the last 50 years but that certainly didn't stop the LGBT from making a mockery out of society with their every lie and deception and discriminating heterosexuals right to be heterosexual. Then as I strongly recall was Elizabeth May who then had the nerve to walk in front of me while going through the Hamilton Art Center parkway as if she didn't just witness what transpired. So now I am thinking was this LGBT brainless idiot one of her idiots with a hidden cam to try and edit the conversation to try and make it appear as though the idiot beaking off was making me out to be the idiot while I leaned against the stair rail and finished my cigarette while staring up Main street towards Hess Village?!! Have a good look at my 20 minute video, notice it lacks foul language of which it is my pleasure to reserve my foul language for such as the odd random LGBT imbecile from off the street when I choose it to be appropriate in reflection of their sick disgusting ignorant behavior! This idiot even attempted to dictate to me I can't do that before I gladly included a few words such as the "f" word as I rubbed in his face that I can do as I please and I'd be happy to do it again where again I do not see a camera rolling on me for the public eye as I see fit. I suspect that this is what you guys were up too Elizabeth and if you did make such a video, who saw it and out of how many of those got to actually see the video in it's entirety where I easily slaughtered the guy before he threw a brainless tantrum which was a fine demonstration of the full extent of the LGBT mentality?!! Do you honestly feel that heterosexuals do not deserve the right to be heterosexuals because homosexuals refuse to accept themselves for what homosexuals are?!!

I better get my cheque from the Ontario Government of incompetent imbeciles soon! The Ontario Government obviously struggles for competence with such a simple task! Ontario and Canada is regressing to the age of the Neanderthal with such filthy imbeciles in charge! I mean every word sincerely and my pleasure! Well I have now pretty much used up the 1 hour and thirty minutes a cogeco hot spot allows per month, and I may be slowed down until I move out because I do not like logging into my private e mail accounts in public places. Hopefully this landlord gets on getting the internet hooked up this weekend and everything will then be ok as far as that goes. FYI

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

(Well I just had to replace my hard drive with an older outdated hard drive with an earlier version of google chrome. This made my internet experience yesterday a slow and painful one as the yahoo tabs I had open froze on me while loading their advertisements as I was editing this priceless composition and because I am at a cogeco hotspot of which I was into my last half hour session, I wound up having no time to finish editing and I also found that what I did edit was somehow undone by the time I sent the slightly jumbled version of this excellent composition. I know I didn't have time to edit everything but it certainly didn't send the way I had finished editing. It was one of the most frustrating internet experiences I ever had as it seemed like five minutes just to send one email as well. The pressure was sure on also knowing that I only had minutes left before the cogeco hot spot turned off my free trial until March as you only get 3 half hour sessions per month. It was still worth it and as much as I really didn't want to have to come to a public library to send off the revision, it is important quite obviously that I did edit this to send you the revision immediately. Yesterday reminded me of back in the days when I first started doing the good fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet 16 years ago where I had to use the public library computers where I only had an hour to write a composition and send it off to a thousand Canadian Elected and Appointed Officials back in spring of 2000. I never had time to proof read and edit back then. Like back then, I always hope to have time to proof read because while I write, I just write what is on my mind and usually notice the screw ups as I am going but do not correct them until the end because I do not want to lose my train of thought. That's when it turns out really bad sometimes when I do not have the time to edit yet feel the urgency to release the information. As for Yahoo, what's with their adds taking ten years to load? Yahoo and Hotmail were ten times better back in the 90's and early 2000's with even a Pentium 1 or 2 and windows 95 or 98 but now the internet seems to be all about making people working a hundreds times harder to do a fraction of the work I could do in also a fraction of the time it now takes back at the turn of the century and all so they can throw advertisements in your face that take years to load and that's not to mention the decline of social forums in much the same way. There was a time when I could get through to hundreds of thousands of people in a few minutes but now it takes months literally which also could have been the the Governments attempting to suppress freedom of information along with these LGBT homosexual activists having me banned with their filthy lies and deceptions while they discriminate the bunch of two faced bigots they prove to be. Greed, selfishness and ignorance has certainly taken it's toll on internet users efficiency and enjoy-ability.)

Also are you aware of the 300 000 people protesting LGBT Civil unions in Rome? This was brought to my attention by an organization called Mass Resistance yesterday of which I'd like to make clear that I do not support religious anything in any way. Mass Resistance brings to my attention what the LGBT corrupted bias main stream media tries to hide from the public, in turn I school them with my wisdom on the foundations of primary issues I address by including them on my Canadian Federal contact lists and have introduced them to officials from around the world on occasion. I can't blame those in Rome for protesting homosexual civil unions considering where the homosexual and homosexual activist insanity manifestation has already proven to lead here in North America. Of course I have lost a decade of my life because of these homosexual and homosexual activist liars deceivers and discriminators painting myself / many of us with slander to hide us from the public while trying to make us out to be bad people for sharing information which reveals them for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they quite obviously prove to be so they could continue treating the public like a bunch of stupid idiots. It's very infuriating. The main stream media hid 300 000 people protesting in Rome as well have hidden several other major protests from several countries globally over the years while instead only forcing the LGBT garbage on the public here in North America for example because they quite obviously think we, the public are to be treated like a bunch of stupid idiots and homosexual guinea pigs. I can't blame those in Rome for not wanting to allow this can of worms to be opened on them in lieu of what has and is still unfortunately transpiring here in North America.

(Part one from Feb 3 2016)

continued ...

Ontario Gov't Taking A Year To Pay Me My 2013 Tax Return Suppose To Be Funny?

At around this time last year I filed My 2013 tax return. I got my two tax refund portions from the federal government of which I was sent a letter to call them because they needed to speak with me.

May 22nd 2015 I called them to find out what they needed to speak with me about. They told me that I didn't fill out the part where it asks if you are single. So I told them I am single and they told me good to go.

Last week I found the tax number so I called them to find out why I still have not gotten my tax return, they told me that the portion I had not received was provincial. They gave me the provincial number and so I called it straight away. The person I spoke to told me that he had to release it manually while I was on the phone with him and that the check for around $365.00 would be coming in February. He also told me that he suggested that I call back in Feb. to see that it was sent out.

About an hour ago I spoke with them again and the guy I spoke too told me that he had to send it for a recalculation, that now suddenly he couldn't specify the amount and that I wont be getting it until March.

Why after 3/4 of a year is it now being sent for recalculation??? When I said to the guy that it takes 3/4 of a year for the Ontario Government to do a recalculation? he had the nerve to try and tell me that I was being sententious in saying /asking that meanwhile they have had it for around 3/4 of a year and nothing got done. I decided to say goodbye to this likely homosexual activist likely thinking the whole thing is a big joke and likely going to try and pay me 65 instead of 365.00 for my rent / trillium portion, and hung up the phone and came straight here to bring this to everyone's attention! I'm so sick of these discriminating bunch of incompetent imbeciles!

So what is this, another form of deliberate discrimination from the insane manifestation of homosexual activists running the Province?!! Is this suppose to be funny or some sick joke?!!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

David I am not sure what you are hung up about> You seem to be against homosexuals laws. You seem to think there is a conspiracy of the government against you

Now THAT--is what I think is meant by the word--"SCREED".

Everyone should do what they want and remove marriage, et al, from government and return it to the churches from whence it came--and belongs.
They only want to be involved to extract taxes like some feudal sheriff.
Not some sort of idiotic political campaign.
Humping is not the province of politics--despite being a big part of it.

David I am not sure what you are hung up about> You seem to be against homosexuals laws. You seem to think there is a conspiracy of the government against you

I think that if a person writes a rant about the government that spans about four separate messages covering about three pages, its safe to say they're not very happy about most things in life.

Werbung:
This is way too long, and wierd and hateful for me to read. BUt I would like t say I disagree with selling off Hydro1. I am also a big fan of gay marriage.

Back