Republicans Run Fake Democrats in WI Primary

How about those of us who believe in integrity and honesty do the "right thing" and totally dismiss ANYTHING "ProudLefty" posts, by NOT responding to his insanity.

I am curious... why did you choose the name Truthseeker? It some times seems to me that you have done all the seeking you ever intend to do, and are comfortable in your own skin with the knowledge that you already know everything a person needs to know.

Do you have great Goo-fu skills? Are you exceptionally clear headed? Were you born with great gifts? Are your advisors omnipotent?

Werbung:
I have a crazy idea...

if dems did it, so be it, it was a petty and pathetic and goes against the ideals we have for this nation...

Now its your turn republicans....

there was a Dem who someone in his campaign tried to do something similar to this in my area...he was a Guy I liked...I have corresponded with more then a few times and he helped me find out about some things I had no idea about...even though he said he had no idea, and the guy who did it said he did it of his own free will and did not tell his boss because he knew he would say no...I voted against him...Just on the chance that he did have some knowledge.

How about those of us who believe in integrity and honesty do the "right thing" and totally dismiss ANYTHING "ProudLefty" posts, by NOT responding to his insanity.

I guess your finding out that old idea, be careful seeking the truth..sometimes will not like what you find...But its ok, you do a fine job avoiding it when its there.

The blatant hypocrisy and alarmingly high level of ignorance never ends.

True. We fight it where ever we find it.

Ignorance is normal. The immense pride of being ignorant is something fairly new in America. We fight it every day.

Right now, there is a whole class of freshman congressmen who are getting their brains honed and boned. Hopefully they will take advantage of the education being made available to them.

so in other words no..you will not say what republicans did was wrong...just scream well Dems may have before....
sad

Part of the reason I come to sites like this site is that I have a dreadful time figuring out how to deal with people. For example, for the last year or so, talking with Republicans on almost any subject has become just a matter of being willing to submit my self to a harangue about how Republicans know everything and everyone else, including me are varying degrees of scum.

I suspect that there is something threatening about my appearance, my wording, or my attitude that causes this reaction, and I am trying desperately to figure out what I am doing that makes them think I have pooed in their Wheaties.

images

Part of the reason I come to sites like this site is that I have a dreadful time figuring out how to deal with people. For example, for the last year or so, talking with Republicans on almost any subject has become just a matter of being willing to submit my self to a harangue about how Republicans know everything and everyone else, including me are varying degrees of scum.

I suspect that there is something threatening about my appearance, my wording, or my attitude that causes this reaction, and I am trying desperately to figure out what I am doing that makes them think I have pooed in their Wheaties.

images

They live in the Glen Beck world...even if he is gone from Fox now...Facts don't matter...in fact they get mad when you use them..because its harder for them to keep going because in there head , damn that goes against what I said...but the other part just says ignore, talk louder and call them anti American...its better then any fact. Even the Moderate ones left ...in the mind of these new Republicans...they may as well be Stalin...

When you take what as basically the 90s republican health care plan and pass it...and your a Commie...when you say raise the taxes.....just by letting the Temporary ( yea right) Bush tax cuts expire...your a commie...They can sit there and say gays should not have the right to marry, be in the Military, or anything else...and they will ask why they should have special privilege..

In short, with most Republicans...Not all...the best course for you is...as they are talking to you...turn away and start making your point to the wall...when they ask why you are talking to the wall...just tell them...its a better debater and has a better chance of changing its views based on facts. Don't worry its not you, its them.

Werbung:
Back