Republicans destroying Democracy in WI?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
http://caledonia.patch.com/articles...-page-that-boasts-about-destroying-signatures

a Group of Republican Walker backers is bragging about Destroying Walker Removal signatures.

This is the part where you cry its a liberal Conspiracy to make you look bad..when secretly you just like that they are doing it.

you cry about acorn aka Republican Boogie man, who actually turned in what they felt to be fake voter reg cards...costing no one the right to vote...But here you will be silent.

Werbung:
it looks far more like a joke than anything else

but

for the record

any attempt to do any sort of destructive or disruptive act on the petition process is WRONG and those discovered to be have engaged should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I wonder how all those dues paying members will feel if this election is lost along with all the money spent on a losing recall? The union better have the backing of it's members because this costs the members.

they can be persuaded in the time honored manner

denver-union-goons.jpg

union-label.jpg

op suggests one documented instance

Seems to me it just said one instance was turned over to the police. Now maybe this is indeed occurring, and it is absurd if it is, but I would be interested to see if that one instance was more than just a reporting to the police.

Seems to me it just said one instance was turned over to the police. Now maybe this is indeed occurring, and it is absurd if it is, but I would be interested to see if that one instance was more than just a reporting to the police.

good point

pretty sure the FB is just an amused college kid with time on his hands

Is there any proof this was actually done?

don't know, any proof they did not?

thing is, it fits very well to the , fake primary candidates, the talking about sending in fake protesters to cause problems, the votes on things with almost no notice at all of the vote, the Calls/flyers with the wrong voting dates in Dem leaning areas, and the attempt to stop groups that tend to vote Dem from being able to vote as easy in order to stop the boogie man of the evil hoards of people illegally voting.

If the group has not done it, there are many who are thinking , thats to bad I wish they would I bet.

Werbung:
don't know, any proof they did not?

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

thing is, it fits very well to the , fake primary candidates, the talking about sending in fake protesters to cause problems, the votes on things with almost no notice at all of the vote, the Calls/flyers with the wrong voting dates in Dem leaning areas, and the attempt to stop groups that tend to vote Dem from being able to vote as easy in order to stop the boogie man of the evil hoards of people illegally voting.

This happens on both sides and you know it.

If the group has not done it, there are many who are thinking , thats to bad I
wish they would I bet.

That is not a crime.

Back