Remember when leftwingers told us afghanistan was the "real war"?

Rick

Even obozo did, which is why he has to play at winning it for awhile, but look how the left got squishy soft on the "real war" after the Annointed One was elected. There endless yammering at Bush about not focussing on the "real war" is thus revealed as just anti-Bush blather.

Werbung:
Even obozo did, which is why he has to play at winning it for awhile, but look how the left got squishy soft on the "real war" after the Annointed One was elected. There endless yammering at Bush about not focussing on the "real war" is thus revealed as just anti-Bush blather.

odd, as a Liberal I had to go after the Conservatives on here,...because I said send more troops...and the liberals I know, all agreed send more and that Iraq was a waste and if we had not gone there and done Afgan right, we would not be where we are today fighting a uphill battle against a group that should have been done years ago.

odd, as a Liberal I had to go after the Conservatives on here,...because I said send more troops...and the liberals I know, all agreed send more and that Iraq was a waste and if we had not gone there and done Afgan right, we would not be where we are today fighting a uphill battle against a group that should have been done years ago.

And what was the right way? Sort of like bill clinton's plan to send two fbi agents to saudia arabia and arrest osama? :D

And what was the right way? Sort of like bill clinton's plan to send two fbi agents to saudia arabia and arrest osama? :D

do you even know what your talking about? say something that shows you have a clue, or I am not going to waste my time on you. I am done trying to debate people who show such ignorance and lack of understanding. Not only that, but seem unwilling to put any effort into learning anything more then a talking point Rush and or Glenn gave you.

do you even know what your talking about? say something that shows you have a clue, or I am not going to waste my time on you.

You keep PROMISING that, and yet you keep coming around reposting the same stupid post over and over. :D

You keep PROMISING that, and yet you keep coming around reposting the same stupid post over and over. :D

Its almost like you still have said nothing to show you have the slightest clue about anything...thus same response...Its worth my time to debate someone who's ideas of foreign Policy and counter Terrorism...comes from no more reading then it takes to read a fortune cookie.

the right wing has been reduced to the Sara Palin, Cristin Christine O'Donnell and Michele Bachmann's of the world...completely lacking any semblance of intellect , while seeming to praise a lack of it as a good thing in a leader.

Its almost like you still have said nothing to show you have the slightest clue about anything...thus same response...Its worth my time to debate someone who's ideas of foreign Policy and counter Terrorism...comes from no more reading then it takes to read a fortune cookie.

the right wing has been reduced to the Sara Palin, Cristin Christine O'Donnell and Michele Bachmann's of the world...completely lacking any semblance of intellect , while seeming to praise a lack of it as a good thing in a leader.

You're STILL doing it! :D

Werbung:
finally!!

Congratulations Rick. It took you few weeks. It took me a few months.

I guess we should feel sorry for old Pocketrocket...the poor old dude believes in so much that aint so...like all hardcore lefties...and like all hardcore lefties he wants government to take care of all his needs and wants.

Back