Religion in schools in courtrooms in europe

steveox

In Italy i saw a cross with Jesus on it in an Italian courtroom. And in France you can pray in public school and take a bible with you if you want. Now in America thats forbidden. If you take a Bible in school the ACLU will come down all over on you.But if you take a koran in school the ACLU will say nothing. I dont see any Religion stuff except the Bible in American courtroom. Not even a photo of Jesus because of liberalsm.

Werbung:
...in France you can pray in public school and take a bible with you if you want. Now in America thats forbidden...
Nonsense. There is no way of knowing or stopping students from praying in school. All they have to do is close their eyes and pray silently; no one would know and would assume that they were sleeping (just as you have done for most of your life). No one will stop them from carrying or reading their bible. What is not allowed is, school/teacher led praying, because it would always likely be Christian Protestant prayer (majority), not Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Buddhist, Ishtar, Shinto, Catholic, etc.

Nonsense. There is no way of knowing or stopping students from praying in school. All they have to do is close their eyes and pray silently; no one would know and would assume that they were sleeping (just as you have done for most of your life). No one will stop them from carrying or reading their bible. What is not allowed is, school/teacher led praying, because it would always likely be Christian Protestant prayer (majority), not Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Buddhist, Ishtar, Shinto, Catholic, etc.

You can sneak a prayer of course but about that Bible carrying....

In Italy i saw a cross with Jesus on it in an Italian courtroom. And in France you can pray in public school and take a bible with you if you want. Now in America thats forbidden. If you take a Bible in school the ACLU will come down all over on you.But if you take a koran in school the ACLU will say nothing. I dont see any Religion stuff except the Bible in American courtroom. Not even a photo of Jesus because of liberalsm.

You are allowed to pray in public you also can take a bible into any school you wish. The only thing that is forbidden forcing it on kids in public schools as it should be.

You make the claim of any school. Have you taken a Bible into every school ?

I shouldnt have to take it into EVERY school there is no law against it just religious nuts complaining about persecution where none exists. Quit *****ing and moaning...

I shouldnt have to take it into EVERY school there is no law against it just religious nuts complaining about persecution where none exists. Quit *****ing and moaning...

Some people feel that the famous part in the Constitution abut "the separation of church and state" is the law against it. Of course there is no such language in the Constitution, we all know that, but still some persist in it. And those that do have enforced it as though it were. Not every school, not everywhere but some and reported often enough.

Werbung:
Some people feel that the famous part in the Constitution abut "the separation of church and state" is the law against it. Of course there is no such language in the Constitution, we all know that, but still some persist in it. And those that do have enforced it as though it were. Not every school, not everywhere but some and reported often enough.

These cases are rare even if they do exist. IMHO sending kids to private schools is the best option. If you want your kid to learn scripture send him to a christian school. If you dont want your children to be exposed to that send them to a secular one. Public education creates a lot of unneeded problems.

Back