Ratings for HC vote bad news for Faux and the wingnuts

Popeye

cabletv-thumb.jpg

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2010/03/24/fox_news_msnbc_health_care_ratings/index.html

Hmm..looks like the overwhelming majority of viewers that were really interested in the HC vote were not watching Faux News. Meaning they don't reside on the extreme right.. so no doubt favor HC reform.

This is much in line with the recent USA Today poll showing Americans now approve of the HC bill..

Werbung:
I wonder if the GOP will try to continue its lie that the American voter doesn't like the new law? Poiticaly that would be suicide so........Yes...They'll keep lying & keep losing elections!:)

The more Americans know about Obamacare, they less they like it.

Obama had a 68% approval rating before people had to live with his policies for 15 months.

Obama in today's Gallup Poll has a 51% approval rating, with 42% disapproving. He won the election with a 53%-46% edge.

Looks to me like things are right on track. Few have changed their mind. We've just got a lot of loud mouth redneck teabaggers making noise and threatening violence like spoiled children....However, they'll matter little in the long run..

I wonder if the GOP will try to continue its lie that the American voter doesn't like the new law? Poiticaly that would be suicide so........Yes...They'll keep lying & keep losing elections!:)
They like it so much Obama had to go on tour ----- Again. to tell them how much they like it.

How much time has this President wasted so he can hear himself speak.

The bill passed. If the nation loved it, he would not have to go on tour.

Werbung:
The More Republicans lie about it you mean?
The only lies in this bill are the costs.

290 billion for the "doctor fix" not even accounted for in this HEALTH CARE BILL.
Doctors have a whole hell of a lot to do with health care than STUDENT LOANS TAKEOVER.

Yet Doctor Fxi not in bill, Student loans take over in this bill.

Yep show me some more lies..

This bill is not and will not be deficit neutral which is a huge lie.

Back