Rand Paul

Gipper

Man do I love this guy...

Rand Paul Rips George Stephanopoulos: Your Talking Points Come from MSNBC, DNC
By Scott Whitlock | Fri, 05/21/2010 - 11:45

Senatorial candidate Rand Paul appeared on Friday's Good Morning America and aggressively fought back against former Democratic operative turned journalist George Stephanopoulos. The ABC host repeatedly touted liberal spin, prompting the Republican to mock, "Where do your talking points come from? The Democrat National Committee. They also come from Rachel Maddow and MSNBC." [Audio available here.]

Paul appeared in the wake of his guest spot on MSNBC, Wednesday. There, host Rachel Maddow interrogated him about the 1964 Civil rights Act and whether his libertarian leanings would lead the Kentuckian to tolerate bigotry. Stephanopoulos, playing the role of opposition Democratic researcher, quizzed Paul on that, whether he opposes the Fair Housing Act, supports overturning the minimum wage and abolishing the EPA.

After reading from an old Paul quote on housing accommodations, Stephanopoulos pressed, "So, if you feel someone doesn't want to sell their house to someone, based on the color of their skin, that's okay?" The politician first laughed and then retorted, "Well, [the quotes] really come up in the context of the Democrat talking points. For example, I've been trashed up and down one network that tends to side with the Democrats."

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/#ixzz0obTXPAgK

Werbung:
Man do I love this guy...

Never thought I could say this but he goes too far on abortion for me.

He says no abortion ever for any reason.

If a woman is pregnant in her F. tubes she will die if that baby lives very long and eventually the baby will die too.

That is one type of pregnancy that must be terminated. There are a very small few rare cases where abortion must simply happen but he disagrees.

I dont know if he just didnt have time to explain about those very rare cases or if he really is for no abortion ever for any reason.

I dont know much about him besides his ideas on abortion. He might be ok in other ways. I hope he is better than his dad on Israel.

If a woman is pregnant in her F. tubes she will die if that baby lives very long and eventually the baby will die too.

That is one type of pregnancy that must be terminated. There are a very small few rare cases where abortion must simply happen but he disagrees.

I dont know if he just didnt have time to explain about those very rare cases or if he really is for no abortion ever for any reason.

I dont know much about him besides his ideas on abortion. He might be ok in other ways. I hope he is better than his dad on Israel.

how do you feel about the idea he supports letting a business discriminate based on race and gender who they serve? strait up lets go back to the 40's and 50's racism by buisness

why should we all care about Freaking Israel...does it have to be coddled like a infant child and never be spanked when its bad?

how do you feel about the idea he supports letting a business discriminate based on race and gender who they serve? strait up lets go back to the 40's and 50's racism by buisness

I have never heard what he has to say on that. Personally I think people who own their business have some rights in this area.

I am totally against saying you can not work for me because you are black and that sort of thing but here are some problems I see.

Lets say I own a donut shop or candy shop. I am not going to want to hire a really really heavy person to sell my product. When shoppers come in and start to order they might not order as many of my fattening product if a very over weight person is the one selling it to them, it might make them think about how fattening my product is.

If I own a therapy company where I hire people to councel children who have various problems, I am not going to want to hire a cross dresser. Where I work we actually do have a cross dresser who comes out to talk to kids with various troubles. I think its terrible. The kids already have a plate full of problems and now this guy comes out in makeup and a dress to help them. I think it just creates a new issue for the kid, and I would not want to have to hire someone who could bring more issues than solutions.

If I owned hooters or a place like it, I would not want to be forced to hire anyone, I would want to have a business that thrives and I would want to pick people who would make that happen.

If I had a business that took a great deal of heavy lifting I wouldnt want to be forced to hire some woman who could not do the job ( or a man for that matter)

So to some degree I am ok with it but not just because you dont like a certian person, but because it would or could hurt the business.

I am ok with not having to hire particular religons too or those lacking in it.

If I have a faith based business to help women who do not want to abort their babies I dont want to have to hire an athiest to run the front desk.

We discriminate against people all the time. Ugly people do not get the same breaks attractive people get, short people are overlooked for tall and the list goes on.

but if lets say I have a faith based office to help women who wanted to avoid abortion but needed help and I am looking for a person to run the front desk. I should be able to say no way to an athiest or anyone for abortion reguardless of skin color or gender or what ever.

But... I should not be able to say no to someone who is pro life and has the right experience in running a front desk just because they are black.

Yeah Rand Paul is a real PEACH!:eek:

He's only for the Civil Rights Act and Americans with Disabilities Act if it only pertained to government.

If you own a restaurant or a hotel and you don't want to serve a black person just because he's black... hey it's your business.

If you're a private business and you want to discriminate against a person with a disability in your hiring practices... hey it's your business.

Rand Paul is the quintessential Teabagger double talker that does the old... I wouldn't do it, I think everyone should be treated equal... but I don't think others in private business should be forced to except equality.

WHAT CRAP! Teabaggers just buy into this BS that Americans should go back to three cornered hats and putting people in the stocks in the public square because they really envision just living in the woods somewhere without any taxes.

Folks just let's all just put our thinking caps on for a second and think about it. Anyone with half a brain can easily see his Teabagger thinking is nothing more than a spit shined up version of the old segregationists "separate but equal" BS.

Not to mention the fact he wouldn't defend Allies or take any military action overseas unless a particular country actually tried to invade the United States... and he would try and go back to the gold standard that would without doubt reek total chaos & havoc on every US business as well as the entire US and even global financial institutions.

But besides that and like 10 other major things... he's a peach.:eek:

Does anyone believe a word Rachel Mad-Cow says? Or, anything that is reported on MSLSD???

I mean really?

Mad-Cow is a hardcore whacky leftwing hack.

But apparently some believe.

Does anyone believe a word Rachel Mad-Cow says? Or, anything that is reported on MSLSD???

I mean really?

What has it got to do with anything she says???

It's what Rand (let's not have businesses bound by Civil Rights legislation) Paul that did the talking!:eek: SCARY!!!

If for no other reason we should care because they are our only friend in the middle east.

somehow I don't think that "friendship" really pans out in terms of how it effects us in evry other nation on earth...also when they ignore us when they want to make a new land grab, but cry if we even so much as scold them let alone not back them.

I find zero use for Israel and alot of negative effects from "friendship"

I mean really?

She asked a question based on something he had said...she gave him a shot over and over to explain it...Rands words are what got him in trouble, not hers. But yea typical...blame the media for your guys Idiot thoughts

somehow I don't think that "friendship" really pans out in terms of how it effects us in evry other nation on earth...also when they ignore us when they want to make a new land grab, but cry if we even so much as scold them let alone not back them.

I find zero use for Israel and alot of negative effects from "friendship"

Then we just have to agree to disagree. I am very glad for our friendship.

But lets say even if we did not have a friendship with them, I still say we should support them. They are a tiny country with all of its border filled with people who want nothing more than to drive them into the sea or ground.... what ever wipes them out.

I also think we should have attacked China ages ago over Tibet :)

Then we just have to agree to disagree. I am very glad for our friendship.

But lets say even if we did not have a friendship with them, I still say we should support them. They are a tiny country with all of its border filled with people who want nothing more than to drive them into the sea or ground.... what ever wipes them out.

I also think we should have attacked China ages ago over Tibet :)

Maybe when your nation is 100% surrounded by people who hate you....you have to ask...gosh did maybe some of our actions cause this? maybe we should not keep doing the same thing...Get back to Orig borders, give up Illegal land, stop destroying the lives of the Palestinians....maybe just maybe...you may gain a little less hate. IF the Arab world went to war overran it, and ended Israel...pretty sure I would not lose alot of sleep over it.

Werbung:
I'll come up in the very middle of the points Pandora and Pocket are making.

There are valid points from both here.

I see Pan as correct that Israel is our only true Ally in this very important region. And they have been attacked from all sides over the years by the Arabs wanting to wipe them out. And with the huge lobby they have here in the US they are going to continue to get a huge amount of support from US. I'm pretty sure I can't agree though that the US should have attacked China because of the Tibet issue.

I see Pocket as correct in the facts that Israel takes huge (monsterous) chunks of US financhal & military support and then seems to almost find pleasure in not proceeding with the agreed upon game plan. And I have to agree also that the US puts military bases all over these Arab & Muslim countries when we know that the vast VAST majority of the indiginous people absolutely do not want us there. There might be a leader that allows us to be there... but the people themselves hate it. That's a big problem.

Go job of bringing up strong points on both sides.

Back