racist conspiracy involving white women in movies

hunter10

i just began noticing something that it seems when it comes to white women and guys of any other racial group on screen romance especially in movies does not seem to fly. think about it how can will smith in hancock not get the girl or even get to kiss her is it because she was white. i also just saw one of the bad boys movies and it was implied that the white female suspect that was being protected by will smith and martin lawrence did not get with will even though it was implied at the ending they would be together. the same with denzel washington in that movie about him and some serial killer he starred with angelina jolie and yet at the end no kiss no nothing insted it is also implied at the end that they would be together. and dont let me get started on asian men why are they always so asexual in movies, could jet lee or jackie chan ever kiss any of the white women they ever rescued. and who knows the asian actor chow yun fat this guy is the badess a$$ actor his like a combination of bruce lee and bruce willis and yet in any film he has co starred with a white woman he gets nothing. but if u notice white men in films can get and sort through any punnany they want and of so many different races too, white, black, asian. and what is this thing i have noticed between asian women and white men is like the women cant get enough of them and why are they always so docile in movies or cold hearted kungfu killers, either way they always get a white man. also if they are so uncomfortable with a major black actor and a white woman on screen could they make the woman black then or would that just make the film too black or what. what the hell is going on

Werbung:
i just began noticing something that it seems when it comes to white women and guys of any other racial group on screen romance especially in movies does not seem to fly. think about it how can will smith in hancock not get the girl or even get to kiss her is it because she was white. i also just saw one of the bad boys movies and it was implied that the white female suspect that was being protected by will smith and martin lawrence did not get with will even though it was implied at the ending they would be together. the same with denzel washington in that movie about him and some serial killer he starred with angelina jolie and yet at the end no kiss no nothing insted it is also implied at the end that they would be together. and dont let me get started on asian men why are they always so asexual in movies, could jet lee or jackie chan ever kiss any of the white women they ever rescued. and who knows the asian actor chow yun fat this guy is the badess a$$ actor his like a combination of bruce lee and bruce willis and yet in any film he has co starred with a white woman he gets nothing. but if u notice white men in films can get and sort through any punnany they want and of so many different races too, white, black, asian. and what is this thing i have noticed between asian women and white men is like the women cant get enough of them and why are they always so docile in movies or cold hearted kungfu killers, either way they always get a white man. also if they are so uncomfortable with a major black actor and a white woman on screen could they make the woman black then or would that just make the film too black or what. what the hell is going on

first off I think your making a mountain out of a mole hill. This is right up there with the ridiculous bull that is being said about the "black hole" greeting card. However, let me just float a few movies out there that have interracial relationships in them....

1) Monsters Ball - Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton
2) White Men Can't Jump - Woody Harrelson and a black actress (? on name.)
3) Made in America - Ted Danson and Whoopi
4) Save the Last Dance - Julia Stiles and Sean Patrick Thomas
5) O - Julia Stiles and Mekhi Phifer
6) Othello - Laurence Fishburne and Irene Jacob (pretty steamy I've heard)
7) He Got Game - Denzel Washington and Milla Jovichich

These are just a few not to mention the relationships that we have watched evolve in television shows over the years.

first off I think your making a mountain out of a mole hill. This is right up there with the ridiculous bull that is being said about the "black hole" greeting card. However, let me just float a few movies out there that have interracial relationships in them....

1) Monsters Ball - Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton
2) White Men Can't Jump - Woody Harrelson and a black actress (? on name.)
3) Made in America - Ted Danson and Whoopi
4) Save the Last Dance - Julia Stiles and Sean Patrick Thomas
5) O - Julia Stiles and Mekhi Phifer
6) Othello - Laurence Fishburne and Irene Jacob (pretty steamy I've heard)
7) He Got Game - Denzel Washington and Milla Jovichich

These are just a few not to mention the relationships that we have watched evolve in television shows over the years.

white men can't jump was Rosie Perez, and she is from Porto Rico ..also think she left him at the end after Jeopardy.

wrong again....rosie perez was with wesley snipes. Woody Harrelson was with a black girl.:)

umm yea, you need to go watch the movie again....Rosie is with Woody...black woman is with Snipes...100% take it to the bank, I am correct.

also they did end up back together again,...it was just at the very very end of movie so not much made of it...

your right...popped it in tonight. However, the cover is what played the tricks on my memory.....in that pic rosie is in snipes lap.....the black girl is in harrelson's lap. Either way the subject of this thread is ridiculous.

Werbung:
Back