Racial Code Words

BigRob

I continue to hear this brought up over and over again -- maybe fairly -- I don't know. It seems to me that any time you attack someone who is not white -- its really just "racial code words." What does this even mean?

Werbung:
Oh I suyppose there are racial code words and that they really exist. the way I see it they come from many sides not just from whites to minorities. (though arent whites minoriteis now?)

One example I knonw of going back to the seventies is that if one wanted to go through a bad part of Chicago the area was not called dangerous it was called dark - as if the sun had gone down. In Chicago in the 70's the correlation between the dangerousness of an area and the racial makeup of the people that lived there was pretty high.

Today such obvious examples are allegedly replace with words like "states rights" I think that is patently false in almost all instances and saying it is a code word is intended to warp the arguments.

Maybe:

Choice = abortion
Planned parenthood = eugenics directed at blacks

and "pro-life" = pro fetus life only. . .forget about children, soldiers, or convicts on death row
"patriots" = those who agree with tea party propaganda only
"Americans" = those who adopt the Conservative Republicans ideology
"Obama-bot" = anyone who demonstrates respect for the President's work and/or vision

I continue to hear this brought up over and over again -- maybe fairly -- I don't know. It seems to me that any time you attack someone who is not white -- its really just "racial code words." What does this even mean?
It means, "Since you didn't mention race or say anything that has to do with race, but I can't find anything else wrong with what you said, I'm going to pretend you were THINKING about it even if you weren't."

Hope this helps........ :D

and "pro-life" = pro fetus life only. . .forget about children, soldiers, or convicts on death row

they become children by not aborting them (murdering-the taking of innocent life), we have a volunteer armed forces, "convicts" = not-innocent.

"patriots" = those who agree with tea party propaganda only

TEA Party Patriots would be. so personal liberty is problematic for you ?

"Americans" = those who adopt the Conservative Republicans ideology

conservative and republican are no longer synonymous but yes if you mean concur with the principles this republic was built upon.

"Obama-bot" = anyone who demonstrates respect for the President's work and/or vision

Werbung:
It seems to me that any time you attack someone who is not white...
Slight correction here: Any time you point out the corruption, incompetence, or demonstrably false statements made by any Progressive, you're either being racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, islamiphobic, or just plain mean.

Name calling is their magical way of discrediting the validity of your claims without the need for addressing the substance of your argument.

Back