Question

Ladywinter

Hi. I'm a new member and my question is this: Is this site a mix of both conservative thinkers and liberal thinkers? Just wondering.

Thanks.

Werbung:
Hi. I'm a new member and my question is this: Is this site a mix of both conservative thinkers and liberal thinkers? Just wondering.

Thanks.

Yeah it's a mix. Though the progressives are far more intelligent than the Faux News parroting "conservatives"..I mean, they have trouble even thinking for themselves. Repeating Beck almost verbatim, it gets ridiculous.

Yeah it's a mix. Though the progressives are far more intelligent than the Faux News parroting "conservatives"..I mean, they have trouble even thinking for themselves. Repeating Beck almost verbatim, it gets ridiculous.

Hmm, I just might have to disagree with you here. Not sure how the progressives are gettin' anything right.?? Just my opinion though.

its a even mix I find, throw in a random Marxist or 2 as well...Even had a Facist...they did not work out well :) I myself am a Moderate Independant ( Independence party) but on the liberal side but tend to be more right on Security issues . I side with Dems on national issues, due to lack of major 3rd party to work with there...

OH...It's a mix alright and depending on the TOPIC...there may be some serious FECAL MATTER being tossed around the forum, so either pick a side, pick a shield or duck back out of the door and move along to a safer topic issue. :p

BTW...WELCOME ABOARD but wear your intelligence like a medal of honor and try to keep your RUSH LIMBAUGH/GLEN BECK/NATIONAL ENQUIRER quotations to a minimum ;)

OH...It's a mix alright and depending on the TOPIC...there may be some serious FECAL MATTER being tossed around the forum, so either pick a side, pick a shield or duck back out of the door and move along to a safer topic issue. :p

BTW...WELCOME ABOARD but wear your intelligence like a medal of honor and try to keep your RUSH LIMBAUGH/GLEN BECK/NATIONAL ENQUIRER quotations to a minimum ;)

Won't keep my mouth shut on Beck. No problem with NE - and I don't listen to Rush that often. I will not duck out the back door, ever. I have common sense - I speak what's on my mind...no doubt about that.

TTFN
Ladywinter

Is Glenn Beck some form of Progressive wall?I guess reading up on Mark Levin is out of the question!!The right gives us Glenn Beck the Left gives us Pelosi,C-mon Really???We need some help,All of us...

Well Progressives are smarter and conservatives can only qoute Beck and Limbaugh. If thats the case Progressives only have Woodrow Wilson, John Dewey ,who said" freedom is not something that is ready made possesion..it is something to be achieved". If that is the case I guess freedom is not a gift from our creator it is something the likes of a Woodrow Wilson or a Barack Obama would allow us to have sounds like a real utopia.

RockRiver I'm glad I know You were being facetious(wise-ass)Any Red Blooded American knows this country OUR country was founded With a certain thing called Liberty and Freedom granted us by a creator,I have no issue calling that creator GOD,as it is and as it should be..Those who wish to establish there own GREEN,Liberal Utopia should save their money,Put down the bong and get a job and a flight to a country more Liberal..Legislation could be passed easily these days to do just that--Sayanara,,,

Is Glenn Beck some form of Progressive wall?I guess reading up on Mark Levin is out of the question!!The right gives us Glenn Beck the Left gives us Pelosi,C-mon Really???We need some help,All of us...

As of yet...I have rarely seen ANYONE quoting Pelosi...so the number of Liberals that get that tag around here seem pretty few and far between;) But that doesn't mean that we remain silent/deaf/dumb against the constant barrage of ignorant rants and quotes from the likes of Glenn Beck/Rush Limbaugh/National Enquirer and if NEWSMAX.COM doesn't quit trying to give me a 'FREE' copy of Sarah Palin's book {since they ordered thousands of them} I'll soon be deleting my email addy from their news updates! :(

Well Progressives are smarter and conservatives can only qoute Beck and Limbaugh. If thats the case Progressives only have Woodrow Wilson, John Dewey ,who said" freedom is not something that is ready made possesion..it is something to be achieved". If that is the case I guess freedom is not a gift from our creator it is something the likes of a Woodrow Wilson or a Barack Obama would allow us to have sounds like a real utopia.

For those of you not smart enough to see I was being sarcastic well here it is freedom is a GOD given right. Healthcare is something you should get a job and earn!

RockRiver I'm glad I know You were being facetious(wise-ass)Any Red Blooded American knows this country OUR country was founded With a certain thing called Liberty and Freedom granted us by a creator,I have no issue calling that creator GOD,as it is and as it should be..Those who wish to establish there own GREEN,Liberal Utopia should save their money,Put down the bong and get a job and a flight to a country more Liberal..Legislation could be passed easily these days to do just that--Sayanara,,,

I must not be a American ...or my blood is not red.....

actuly thats true, my blood is actuly more blue...it only turns red when hits the air to make it red.....

I do not believe in "God" in any form that you do...if at all

For those of you not smart enough to see I was being sarcastic well here it is freedom is a GOD given right. Healthcare is something you should get a job and earn!

and then be denied becuse of a loophole, or lost becuse your company laid you off, or denied becuse you have a pre existing condiont.....or denied becuse you work 2 jobs, and they don't offer health care, but you need to feed and put a roof over your family and don't have money for health care after that....

"those people should be free...to die....
If you don't have money, your life has no value"

Jesus

Thanks.

The above posts should answer your question. Yes, there are both conservatives and liberals, and everything in between. There are even some libertarians, middle of the roaders, and a self described Marxist or two. It is an interesting mix, and an interesting forum.

Welcome.

Werbung:
I just came back here after a long absence. Seems to me I left in the first place cause there didn't seem to be any normal people - just rabid right wing nut cases. Again, thats my experience. All I see are almost direct quotes from Limbaugh and Beck stated as original thoughts. It all gets a little silly so I'm leaving again. If there had only been a few normal intelligent people (not Left wing - just normal sane people). But it all seems to have the flavor of a room full of insane weirdos waiting to see the doctor. But, alas, the doctor is out !

Back