Question For The Right Wing Idiocrats

Old_Trapper70

When Obama was overseas, and "apologized" for certain actions of America, the right wing idiocrats went bananas. Now, Trump goes overseas, trashes America's intelligence community, enters into illegal agreements with Russia, trashes Obama, allows his daughter (who was never elected, nor approved, for any government office) to take his place at the table for the G20 meeting, and where are the right wing mindless?

Werbung:
Obama apologized for "America". That meant we were all guilty. Trump jumped on the failings of only one gov agency.
Huge diff in my book.

Obama apologized for "America". That meant we were all guilty. Trump jumped on the failings of only one gov agency.
Huge diff in my book.

Not at all. Protocol says you do not criticize another President on foreign soil. Matters not what the topic is, you just don't do it.

But hell, we know with the election of this asshole that a certain percentage of the people could care less what he does.

So OT70 the "protocol" is unwritten. And you have no proof of an illegal agreement with the Russkies. Sounds more like delusional lib speculation than fact.

So OT70 the "protocol" is unwritten. And you have no proof of an illegal agreement with the Russkies. Sounds more like delusional lib speculation than fact.

Not at all even though I understand how you do not expect common courtesy exercised by previous Presidents out of respect for the office.

I do find it strange, and you will not, that just a few years ago Trump, and his family, were bragging about their connections to Putin, and the Russians. Now they say they have had nothing to do with them even though we know that is a lie.

But you see, people such as yourself, blind loyalists to Trump, have no ethics, no values, and care not for the truth.

So OT70. I am a blind loyalist to Trump, have no ethics, no values and care not for the truth. Since we don't know each other how do you know this?
The truth is I'm not much of a Trumpet. My ethics and values may be different than yours but my guess is my beliefs run just as deep as do yours. And the truth matters to me a great deal.
But today, due to PC, I can't always speak the truth because it might offend someone. And PC comes from your side of the fence.
We may disagree but I will never disparage your values. I may point out inconsistencies but you have a right to be wrong.

Werbung:
So OT70. I am a blind loyalist to Trump, have no ethics, no values and care not for the truth. Since we don't know each other how do you know this?
The truth is I'm not much of a Trumpet. My ethics and values may be different than yours but my guess is my beliefs run just as deep as do yours. And the truth matters to me a great deal.
But today, due to PC, I can't always speak the truth because it might offend someone. And PC comes from your side of the fence.
We may disagree but I will never disparage your values. I may point out inconsistencies but you have a right to be wrong.

I am not PC, and could care less about your feelings, or most anyone else's. As the old saying goes, "Sticks and stones..........."

People who defwnd Trump have to be lacking in values

Back