Purpose of the United Nations

I have answer this in another post. Whatever you think of Obama, Russia is a key to stoping further conflict in the Middle East through the UN. Sadri Arabia support Assad enemies. Neither side will bring democracy.

Werbung:
I have answer this in another post. Whatever you think of Obama, Russia is a key to stoping further conflict in the Middle East through the UN. Sadri Arabia support Assad enemies. Neither side will bring democracy.
amen to that. but as Russia is currently shipping more weaponry to Syria (specifically Team Assad) the method of choice is apparently in making one side impossibly strong.

I agree with Cruella Saudi Arabia is scare of Iran getting the Bomb. As a leader of Saudi Islam it does not want a shite country having the Bomb. Whether this is a proxy war only time will tell

I agree with Cruella Saudi Arabia is scare of Iran getting the Bomb. As a leader of Saudi Islam it does not want a shite country having the Bomb. Whether this is a proxy war only time will tell
Theydidnt want Hussein with nuclear capability and were very nervous over his massive military buildup. What they really dont like is any real military threats inthe region as its bad for business. They are all about maintaining cashflow.

Most people want peace in their region. It may be to make more money but for other reasons as well. I think the unversal support the Un is getting over this indicates that most want peace and eliminatin of chemical weapns

Theydidnt want Hussein with nuclear capability and were very nervous over his massive military buildup. What they really dont like is any real military threats inthe region as its bad for business. They are all about maintaining cashflow.

They are also afraid of their own people and the other sects of Islam. You would think after 900 years of following the teachings of their madman profit they would at least try to moderate their radical theology.

They are also afraid of their own people and the other sects of Islam. You would think after 900 years of following the teachings of their madman profit they would at least try to moderate their radical theology.
Not a chance ....

There is no such thing as moderate Islam. The "moderation" is strictly based on the population. The more muslims in a population, the more radical. The less muslims in a population, the more moderate!

Seen it took atnleast three hundred years for Catholics and Protestants to stop fighting one another in countries like Ireland, it is not surprising that Islam sects fight one another,But not all are extermists and peace is possible.

Seen it took atnleast three hundred years for Catholics and Protestants to stop fighting one another in countries like Ireland, it is not surprising that Islam sects fight one another,But not all are extermists and peace is possible.
Can you name one country, just one .... that has a muslim population of over 20% that are not considered "extremist" and give an example of how "peace is possible" in these countries?

Indonesia. It is very peaceful and progressive,
Indonesia has a muslim population above 80%. In these countries you can expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations with 80% and above drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim population.

Indonesian mobs step up sectarian violence

THE brutal killing of three followers of the Islamic sect Ahmadiyah by a crazed mob over the weekend and assaults on two Christian churches yesterday have renewed concerns about growing violence against religious minorities in Indonesia and the unwillingness of authorities to contain marauding gangs of Islamist thugs.

Coming as Indonesia celebrates ''interfaith harmony week'', the killings and assaults are acutely embarrassing for the President, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who has faced criticism for more than a year for turning a blind eye to rising sectarian attacks, which almost always go unpunished by police.

I would have to disagree that Indonesia is "very peaceful and progressive" by any stretch of the imagination!

Only three killed. How many were shot in the USA lastweek, I feel safer in Indonesia than USA.

Werbung:
Back