Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

These Democrats are incapable of honest debate, incapable of civility, and will do anything to acquire and maintain power.

Nothing is going to change if and until their is a drastic change in our educational system.

It just gets worse year by year and there will be no going back. But alas, I've been saying that for years, and still I see no one addressing it.

Werbung:
Emphasizing "skin color" in our school curriculum is racist! If every subject must praise the contributions of blacks, let's also include the contributions of whites? How would that approach sit with Chicago "educators"? Teachers could first discuss the contributions of white people to world democracies. That discussion could be followed by presenting examples of the world's great black democracies...... taking up virtually NO class time whatever!

Is Teaching American History Racist?

A white Michigan middle school teacher remains suspended two weeks after he was placed an administrative leave.

His crime?I
Teaching history.
That's outrageous.
I wonder how the suspension will affect his retirement? Could be a way to save the district some money.

Never trust the administration. That's why teachers need a union.

Update: He was reinstated.
Probably because of the union.

That's outrageous.
I wonder how the suspension will affect his retirement? Could be a way to save the district some money.

Never trust the administration. That's why teachers need a union.

Update: He was reinstated.
Probably because of the union.
Maybe it was the Union that got him reinstated. Personally I completely disagree with the Unions. Most likely he was reinstated after his case received national attention.

But, the shocking thing here is the wacko's who see this Country's Founding as racist and sees the history of this Country as racist and not only seek to change the truth and facts of our history but, also seek to silence those who would tell the truth.

Maybe it was the Union that got him reinstated. Personally I completely disagree with the Unions. Most likely he was reinstated after his case received national attention.

But, the shocking thing here is the wacko's who see this Country's Founding as racist and sees the history of this Country as racist and not only seek to change the truth and facts of our history but, also seek to silence those who would tell the truth.
Unions do more than bargain for wages and benefits. They also protect academic freedom, among other things.

Unions do more than bargain for wages and benefits. They also protect academic freedom, among other things.
And, they make hundreds of thousands of dollars off the back of legitimate teachers and send their booty to the DNC that keeps these real teachers in chains ...

You may agree with this madness being a leftist and all but, the reality of it is the federal government has no place in education of the children of the US!

And, they make hundreds of thousands of dollars off the back of legitimate teachers and send their booty to the DNC that keeps these real teachers in chains ...

You may agree with this madness being a leftist and all but, the reality of it is the federal government has no place in education of the children of the US!
On that we agree, the Department of Education should be shut down.

As for all that money going to the DNC, are you aware that the unions have to raise separate funds to use for political purposes, can't use the dues all members pay, and that contributing to the PAC is voluntary?

Werbung:
Why do states need paycheck protection laws. That waas my point.
to protect paychecks, of course.

and to make sure that the unions and other entities can't collect money for political purposes with which the donors don't agree.

and to see to it that the yammering about how unions exploit workers to support the DNC remains just yammering with no substance to it.

Back