Proof that christians are stupid

Dawkinsrocks

You may have seen my posts proving that there is no point in prayer

For those who haven't it goes like this

If god's plan is immutable then he isn't going to change it because one of his followers asks him to

And if his plan is not immutable it was not perfect and so he's not God.

This is clear proof that there is no point asking god for anything

And yet christians carry on doing it

And that is just stupid

Werbung:

If god's plan is immutable then he isn't going to change it because one of his followers asks him to

And that is just stupid
Seems to me something more stupid is someone who goes on and on about what other people think or do. Getting their self all worked up over those who don't think like them, getting upset at the idea that anyone has a view or belief system unlike their own.

Seems to me something more stupid is someone who goes on and on about what other people think or do. Getting their self all worked up over those who don't think like them, getting upset at the idea that anyone has a view or belief system unlike their own.

Yes the radical left HATES those who do not believe as they do. This hate often leads to mass murder. The Left believes they are 100% right and as such, are correct in eliminating those who disagree with them.

Religion is a big issue with the radical Left, as witnessed by the tyrannical rantings of Dawkinrocks. They hate religion and think believers are fools worthy of death, imprisonment, and torture. Every major left wing nation in history suppressed the religious. Most unjust, but to the leftist, entirely warranted and justifiable.

And to further expand their hypocrisy, the radical left condemns America and Israel as terrorist nations, when they are more than happy to commit heinous acts against anyone who disagrees with them as witnessed by the actions of leftist governments worldwide....that many radical leftists commend.

And that is just stupid
Robert Valarde had a great response on another board...
Your objection seems reasonable at first glance, particularly if we have a background in a Christian tradition that stresses God's sovereignty. If everything that happens does so within the bounds of God's perfect will, then why bother praying? This would be a powerful objection if we knew God's will perfectly. But we don't. We do know, however, that God has called us to pray and that our prayers can have a positive influence on the world and the people in it.
Also, some things are predestined by God, while others are not. The ones that are not are the ones that we can indeed influence through prayer. As Gordon Lewis and Bruce Demarest write, "Although prayer will not change those events that God predestined to be accomplished by his own power unconditionally, many aspects of our lives are not unconditionally determined … Although prayer that asks God to act contrary to His nature or unconditional purposes is of no avail, our petitions in other matters have great and eternal significance."

Just my opinion...Prayer is not just about asking God for his blessings..though we are welcome to do so..but its about communication with the living God. Without communication, relationships fall apart. So too, our relationship with God suffers when we do not communicate with him..

And that is just stupid
You said..You may have seen my posts proving that there is no point in prayer, as far i can see you hve never proven anything ..just ranting..

Because your beliefs serve your ego rather than reality.. you just know whats goog for all of us. But myself and most conservative Christians we need evidence..

Just my opinion...Prayer is not just about asking God for his blessings..though we are welcome to do so..but its about communication with the living God. Without communication, relationships fall apart. So too, our relationship with God suffers when we do not communicate with him..

touche. again.

Feeble

Take this latest mass murder in 'god's country'

Lots of people are praying for the families

Why?

God obviously was happy for it to happen so what are you praying for?

Do you think that god will ignore the famlies if you don'y ask him to look after them?

If so you must think god a real monster

Which would be a much more plausible explanation of him

Cashcall at least made an effort to answer the point rather than hide behind insults but sorry cash call

If the universe is not unfolding according to god's plan then god is not omnipotent or omniscient

So as i said,

There is either no point in praying or god is not god

Here's another proof

The heaven/hell nonsense requires satan to live in eternity as the custodian of hell

So god needs satan to play out his very odd plan

So it is god's will that the devil exists

So if as you claim god is perfect you must accept that the devil is perfect (god made him and needs him) and so the devil is good.

Game set and match to the atheist

Feeble

Take this latest mass murder in 'god's country'

Lots of people are praying for the families

Why?

God obviously was happy for it to happen so what are you praying for?

Do you think that god will ignore the famlies if you don'y ask him to look after them?

If so you must think god a real monster

Which would be a much more plausible explanation of him

Cashcall at least made an effort to answer the point rather than hide behind insults but sorry cash call

If the universe is not unfolding according to god's plan then god is not omnipotent or omniscient

So as i said,

There is either no point in praying or god is not god

Here's another proof

The heaven/hell nonsense requires satan to live in eternity as the custodian of hell

So god needs satan to play out his very odd plan

So it is god's will that the devil exists

So if as you claim god is perfect you must accept that the devil is perfect (god made him and needs him) and so the devil is good.

Game set and match to the atheist

a legend in his own mind

Hey look

Dog has answered my point again

Not

You've lost this one but you can't accept it because it completely destroys the insane world view you cling to

You are the weakest argumentative adversary I have ever encountered on this board and that is against some stiff competition

Hey look

Dog has answered my point again

Not

You've lost this one but you can't accept it because it completely destroys the insane world view you cling to

You are the weakest argumentative adversary I have ever encountered on this board and that is against some stiff competition

considering your arguments are nothing more than childish rants and false assumptions this really is meaningless

When do Dawkins posts become hate speech? If "gay" were substituted for "Christian" would there be any doubt?

The thing is, and I know you know this, liberalism has no qualms condemning Christians and Christianity. Yet they go to great lengths to appease and commend all kinds of cultural diversity and abhorrent behaviors.

Just another example of their over-the-top hypocrisy.

Werbung:
You'd be happy if 'Christians; was replaced with 'Democrats' wouldn't you?

That is because you are a hypocrite

Homosexuality is not a choice and it doesn't hurt anyone

Christianity is and it does

Back