Promise kept, again

Then post very specific ones. . .with PROOF that he told them, (not the "perception" of what he said), and that he knew at the time he spoke that it was not true and that it was not necessary to protect national security secrets!
You have got to be kidding me.. I have posted statements or lies told by Obama, and most of what you post is perception.. Your perception, and some of mine are mine..

Werbung:
Then post very specific ones. . .with PROOF that he told them, (not the "perception" of what he said), and that he knew at the time he spoke that it was not true and that it was not necessary to protect national security secrets!
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
Any time he ever said he heard about something first out of the media.

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
Any time he ever said he heard about something first out of the media.

And obviously it wasn't ACA who took away your doctor. . .it is either your employer (by changing insurance group) or insurances who "dropped" your docteur from their list of providers!

Gosh you're thick with your silly bumper sticker propaganda!

And obviously it wasn't ACA who took away your doctor. . .it is either your employer (by changing insurance group) or insurances who "dropped" your docteur from their list of providers!

Gosh you're thick with your silly bumper sticker propaganda!
He admitted he knew it was not true when he said it.
And at least get your excuse right. It b was your doctor who wouldn't contract with that carrier.

He admitted he knew it was not true when he said it.
And at least get your excuse right. It b was your doctor who wouldn't contract with that carrier.

No, President Obama didn't admit he knew it wasn't true. . . .he admitted he didn't know there would be so many for profit insurances and docteurs who wouldn't join the ACA.

And. . .that was totally out of his control. And as I said before, it happened LONG before the ACA! We had to change docteurs 3 times in 5 years because our insurance carrier changed. . .due to our employers choice to go with a "seemingly" (for them) cheaper carrier!

Werbung:
Back