Promise kept, again

....Fear ye not Skippy! Dig a bunker and hunker down here's some tips and hints we all need to know.....
BOB - Bug-Out Bag. This is your emergency bag that should always be packed with essentials like a AR-15, NRA membership card, water purification tablets a sleeping bag and dried rations.
SHTF - Shit Hits The Fan. This is the situation in which you need to grab your BOB - be it a nuclear explosion, earthquake, zombie apocalypse or Trump Executive Order.
EDC - Everyday Carry. Equipment you should have on you at all times in case of a Trump stealth EO
Zombies - Non-preppers. Basically, democrats.
TEOTWAWKI - The End Of The World As We Know It
At least in Scotland you will be safe. You rarely see the sun. Australia is large and my state Victoria may be better to survive .

Werbung:
I suspect PRC has far more to do with your reef's ills than Oz. A couple plants are not the difference.
I do hope you find a way to protect it. No question it's one of the 7 wonders of the natural world.
Look into making your operations cleaner. There has been tremendous strides in this over the last 15 or c 20 years
I am not sure what you mean by PRC. It is true the actions of the Australia government will have more effect on the reef than Trump. But the USA is the world's greatest polluter. Recently cyclones have occur on the reef. It is debatable whether they are cause by global warming, but they have wreck most of the tourist islands.

Attachments

• Green Island.jpg
    Green Island.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1
At least in Scotland you will be safe. You rarely see the sun. Australia is large and my state Victoria may be better to survive .
It's a miracle you guys survive the snakes and spiders. It's beautiful but damn you got some scary critters there and no more Steve Irwan to protect you by cracky!

I am not sure what you mean by PRC. It is true the actions of the Australia government will have more effect on the reef than Trump. But the USA is the world's greatest polluter. Recently cyclones have occur on the reef. It is debatable whether they are cause by global warming, but they have wreck most of the tourist islands.
Peoples Republic of China. The world's biggest polluter whose crap is brought to you. Also india.

Peoples Republic of China. The world's biggest polluter whose crap is brought to you. Also india.

Yes. . .they ARE the biggest polluter! But THEY are willing to do something about it! They are taking measures to decrease pollution. . .instead of what Trump and Co are doing. . . .encouraging pollution and even going back 10 years or more to allow more pollution.

Yes. . .they ARE the biggest polluter! But THEY are willing to do something about it! They are taking measures to decrease pollution. . .instead of what Trump and Co are doing. . . .encouraging pollution and even going back 10 years or more to allow more pollution.
And the last 8 years changed. Nothing.
Bush did more.

I see no reason why China will not keep its promise to reduce pollution. After all its a dictatorship so dose not to worry about votes. Its leaders unlike Trump have promise to reduce coal which they mainly get from us. .Even although it may cost us export income we have plenty of renewables to export.. I do not know about India.
By the way we do have some poisonous snakes and spiders but they are rare in the cities.

And the last 8 years changed. Nothing.
Bush did more.

That is an opinion. Bush did a lot more killing and lying. . .that's for sure!
But. . .If you want to present your statement as a fact, why don't you provide factual exemples and a source for those facts.

In the mean time, I stand the fact that President Obama did a lot more than Bush to protect the environment and to keep our planet green. In fact, he stands as second on that subject ONLY TO CARTER (another Democrat!), Nixon comes 3rd, and Bill Clinton comes 4th. Bush comes 5th.

The Greenest U.S. Presidents - NationSwell
nationswell.com/greenest-u-s-presidents/

That is an opinion. Bush did a lot more killing and lying. . .that's for sure!
But. . .If you want to present your statement as a fact, why don't you provide factual exemples and a source for those facts.
I don't know about the killing part, but on the lying part you need to look at my old list..

I don't know about the killing part, but on the lying part you need to look at my old list..

Your old list is taken straight out of propaganda. . .therefore it is a moot point!
And if you don't know about the killing. . .look at the data and tell me again how much you respect our military, but failed to notice the number of military death under Bush, compared to the number of military death under President Obama. . .

And that is after you consider that, without Bush's lie, the Iraq war would NOT have happened, and thousands of soldiers would not have died!

no it wasn't, it was straight from the horses mouth..

Like: "if you like your dr, you can keep your dr?"

This is what I mean: I do not deny that President Obama said that. . .and he MEANT IT. It is not ACA that forced a change in the docteurs . . .it is the INSURANCES!
And. . .this happened also long before ACA, as I have explained! Any employer who decided to change insurance provider was not obliged to consider whether or not the "pool" of docteurs offered by the new insurance provider was the same as that of the former insurance provider, so the employees found themselves forced to select a new docteur who would accept the new insurance.

So. . .what's new with that? HYPOCRISY by the private insurance industry, and repetition of a meme does NOT consist in a wilful "lie."

A lie is something that is articulated with full knowledge that it is FALSE.

I see no reason why China will not keep its promise to reduce pollution. After all its a dictatorship so dose not to worry about votes. Its leaders unlike Trump have promise to reduce coal which they mainly get from us. .Even although it may cost us export income we have plenty of renewables to export.. I do not know about India.
By the way we do have some poisonous snakes and spiders but they are rare in the cities.
And China is so awash in pollution athletes did not want to go there for the Olympics. They can cut back a little and Peking will still be in a constant fog. INDIA is not that much better.
Good to hear about cities and deadly animals. I would dearly love to visit your beautiful country some day

Werbung:
And Obama told many...
Then post very specific ones. . .with PROOF that he told them, (not the "perception" of what he said), and that he knew at the time he spoke that it was not true and that it was not necessary to protect national security secrets!

Back