Private education, for or against?

Are you for or against private education?

• For; it offers the best quality tuition, learning materials and facilities

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Against; prviate enterprises are selective and produce inequality

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No comment

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
For!
i was in UK, private education, and i am studying programming now..

private education is 10 times better..

Governments want two things:

1) Design a culture--> Teach you the history that they want you to know , and letting you know everything they want in general, while not including facts that they dont want you to know- a typical way to design values.

2) Worship the small minority of successful graduates----> it is done by introducing mathetics. if the gov can test everyone at the same time, it can see who is good and who is bad... this is very undemocratic.

i travelled across many countries... thats what govs want.. apart from UK!

Werbung:
Abolish Public Education. Give Tax Creidts to families who send their children to Private educational instutionals. the NEA supports are Teachers Unions. In Private education teachers can be fired if he or shes doesnt help students gain higher grades. If your students are failing you should be fired. Its like a Coach of a Football or Basketball team,,If your team loses youre gone!! Thats the way it should be in education system.

Speaking directly to the subject I am for it... But nearly everyone is for the existence of private schools. The real question is should we have public schools? If so by what level of government? If we are to have public schools I believe it should be handled by local governments because the federal government firstly does not have the constitutional authority to interfere with education and secondly they have made a mess of the whole thing because they are too far removed from the problems to see them resulting in poor half-ass solutions.

Im 100% For it. Cause public education teachers are greedy all they care about is their money. The Wisconsin protests proved it.

As far as education is concerned, there really isn't a better way to view it than a business proposition -- a client wants something and someone provides the best quality for the lowest cost.

But then again, we know that the prevalence of ignorance constitutes as a radical evil in society.

If half your education system were somehow diverted in my country (particularly to me), we would be 10 times richer than you.

Werbung:
Back