Private education, for or against?

Are you for or against private education?

• For; it offers the best quality tuition, learning materials and facilities

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Against; prviate enterprises are selective and produce inequality

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No comment

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Heli

You do a great job of showing what a monster you have to be to be right wing.

Better than I could ever have done

Thanks

And you are still incapable of articulating policies that will advance your cause, substituting instead emotional screeds and name calling to make up for your lack of answers. Most of the hell holes in this country are run by the left, and yet you still seem to think they have all the answers.

How does the black child of a single parent who is on the margins of society have the same opportunity as a white middle class child?

They don't and until they do shut yer pie hole about equal opportunity.

Yes, people come into the world in unequal status. I've asked, but you still haven't stated what you think should be done about it. Public education run by liberals apparently isn't working, or are you arguing that it is?

The former president of the collage (George Sr.)was a defender of truth and morality. He refused to consider allowing co-ed dorms inasmuch as they would promote promiscuity. A couple of years later, while in the hospital due to a heart attack, with his son by his side, his son's wife came into the room. She, after hearing the George Sr. was planning on marrying someone else, divulged that she and George Sr. had been engaged in an on-going affair for years (which was no surprise to local Hillsdale observers of the two together). It was however, a surprise to his son, who said, "...I saw by the look on his face that it was true and that he was caught with no way out...". It was either that day or soon after that the son's wife went home, took a .357 from the gun cabinet, walked across the street to the arboretum and blew her own brains out.
Yes, he was famous for defending "truth". And morality evidently.
President George Sr.: Hero of truth and morality, defending Hillsdale college from the evils of Liberalism.

Amazing...and you probably love and respect Billybob Clinton. Yes?

I am disgusted by Billybob, but do not denigrate the office.

You denigrate an entire college because of the actions of one. Very small minded.

product_image.php

Amazing...and you probably love and respect Billybob Clinton. Yes?
No. He was and is a scuz-bucket.

You denigrate an entire college because of the actions of one. Very small minded.
[/QUOTE] Did not denigrate anything or one but former collage president George LotaBull****. Very simple mined of you to generalize my posting facts about him as denigrating an entire collage. You don't read so good. Or, is telling the truth about the incident is somehow not proper?

How does the black child of a single parent who is on the margins of society have the same opportunity as a white middle class child?

They don't and until they do shut yer pie hole about equal oportunity.

Why don't they? Could it be because of the destruction of the Black community by left wing policies such as abortion, welfare creating a fatherless society, etc., that have created the situation of which you now complain? Remember the left wing support for "ebonics"?

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080611/alveda-king-links-abortion-slavery/index.html

Dr. Alveda King, niece of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., spoke out powerfully in favor of life Tuesday as she compared abortion to slavery and among the worst inhumanities of our times.

"I look forward to the day when we can celebrate a holiday commemorating the end of the most devastating and dehumanizing practice since slavery, abortion,” she said in a statement.

King made her remarks as part of the upcoming nationwide celebrations commemorating the official end of legalized slavery throughout the United States. The holiday, which occurs on June 19, is colloquially known as Juneteenth.

"Juneteenth reminds us that the recognition and protection of basic human rights can take a long time, but it also reminds us that American society can change so as to honor its founding principles," King said.

"Over 150 years later, however, an entire class of Americans is still treated as nothing more than property. Babies living in their mothers' wombs are regarded by our laws as non-persons. It's a tragedy and a disgrace,” King explained.

King, who has had two abortions, has spoken frequently at pro-life rallies about the traumatic, lingering effects of abortion on women and its connection to racism and injustice.

At a Black History Month rally in Washington, D.C., earlier this year, she noted the huge abortion rates that were destroying African American communities, calling abortion a “racist, genocidal act.”

King also generated media attention when she spoke out in favor of life in April during the 40th anniversary commemoration event for her late uncle. At the event, she likened the fight against abortion to the historic struggle of civil rights.

"The fight against abortion is a new frontier in the civil rights movement,” she told the Daily Journal.

Dr. Alveda King, a pastoral associate of Priests for Life, the nation’s largest Catholic pro-life organization, is a former two-term member of the Georgia House of Representatives and founder of King for America –a faith-based organization “whose purpose is to the enrich the lives of people spiritually, socially, intellectually and economically.”

No. He was and is a scuz-bucket.

Did not denigrate anything or one but former collage president George LotaBull****. Very simple mined of you to generalize my posting facts about him as denigrating an entire collage. You don't read so good. Or, is telling the truth about the incident is somehow not proper?

Then why did you post your sleazy comments after I posted comments commending the great Hillsdale College?

Was is to be argumentative or was it just illogical?

How do you have the right to choose if the playing field is not level?

Black people are massively disadvantaged before the game starts.

They can't choose to be white.

America is the perfect example of how this 'right to choose' is nonesense.

It is the world's biggest spender on healthcare and yet per capita it has one of the worst healthcare records in the developed world.

This is because some get astonishing, expensive care and others get none.

And for many the choice is healthcare or food which is no choice at all.

How do you have the right to choose if the playing field is not level?

Black people are massively disadvantaged before the game starts.

They can't choose to be white.

America is the perfect example of how this 'right to choose' is nonesense.

It is the world's biggest spender on healthcare and yet per capita it has one of the worst healthcare records in the developed world.

This is because some get astonishing, expensive care and others get none.

And for many the choice is healthcare or food which is no choice at all.

Good point. But I don't find that as an argument to block the opportunity to have opportunities. We have a long way to go before the reality and the near impossible political wishes can come true, I realize that. But to not give opportunities to people who have the chance to make choices will most definitely get us nowhere. And I also think that we're all different as human beings, this is greatly reflected into the choices and the educations we pursue, therefore these choices, public and private, should be there in front of us, instead of state intervention in ever single detail in society.

Werbung:
Back