Prince Charles does the weather report on BBC

Werbung:
If Obama did ESPN NCAA Basketball report. I like to ask him when will Maryland become a serious contender again? Im a big Terps fan!

If Obama did ESPN NCAA Basketball report. I like to ask him when will Maryland become a serious contender again? Im a big Terps fan!

when they get Lefty Drisell back. really tough area to recruit anymore with Big East and A-10. come to think of it, ACC really isnt the top to bottom basketball monster it once was.

Wanna know why the ACC is a crap conferance now? TOO MANY TEAMS! They need to get FSU and Miami out. And Get Clemson and Georga tech out as well. all 4 of these teams need to go to the SEC Theyre are southern teams.

Wanna know why the ACC is a crap conferance now? TOO MANY TEAMS! They need to get FSU and Miami out. And Get Clemson and Georga tech out as well. all 4 of these teams need to go to the SEC Theyre are southern teams.

they are atlantic costs schools as well as being south eastern ones.

they need to lose BC, never a good idea, ditto VT as they just tool them for football like Miami

Well in Football yeah,,VT is good in football as well Florida State and Miami is why Terps can never win but in Basketball Terps were a winning traditional team thoughout the years. If you take down those southern teams youll have Duke & Maryland to rattle with.

Well in Football yeah,,VT is good in football as well Florida State and Miami is why Terps can never win but in Basketball Terps were a winning traditional team thoughout the years. If you take down those southern teams youll have Duke & Maryland to rattle with.

well your new coach does have some recruits coming in who should help. actually you guys are looking a lot better than some of the others. keep the faith Steve, terps may be seeing better days after a while in a bland place. If you have VaTech thats a lead pipe cinch win for a couple years.

Beemer is the best coach in the ACC kis why VT can dominate that conferance. Beemer belongs in the NFL. If the Ravens hired him i gurantee you theyre go straght to the superbowl.

Werbung:
Beemer is the best coach in the ACC kis why VT can dominate that conferance. Beemer belongs in the NFL. If the Ravens hired him i gurantee you theyre go straght to the superbowl.

the only way the Ravens go to the superbowl with Beamer coaching is if they are hired to sweep up afterward. he recruits well, he knows nothing about coaching which is why he sedom does well in bowl games. all he knows is college ball and would never knew what hit hit in pro ball.

get a better QB and another receiver or two and you'll be OK.

OMG, y'all drafted Tyrod Taylor outta VT ? might be interesting if they toss him in here and there to shake up the defense who have to worry about his feet.

Back