President Trump's STO

Texas_tea

One has to wonder if this is even a topic worth discussing.

I predict those who support Trump will love it and those who seethe with the Trump hatred will hate it.

Anything else to discuss about it?

Werbung:

I predict those who support Trump will love it and those who seethe with the Trump hatred will hate it.

Nothing to discuss. Trump will lie about every 45 seconds (his average in a speech, or an interview), the Repugnant Party will applaud and cheer, and nothing will change.

Local news is on, and I have other programs recorded.

Nothing to discuss. Trump will lie about every 45 seconds, the Repugnant Party will applaud and cheer, and nothing will change.

Local news is on, and I have other programs recorded.
Well .....

Actually, I find the response to Trump much more interesting.

As I stated in the OP ....

What we will see is those who are not informed parroting the fake news MSM talking points .... like the good little sheeple they are.

And, we will see the informed laughing at the psychosis that has infected those on the left.

It's really just too predictable and sometimes boring.

Well .....

Actually, I find the response to Trump much more interesting.

As I stated in the OP ....

What we will see is those who are not informed parroting the fake news MSM talking points .... like the good little sheeple they are.

And, we will see the informed laughing at the psychosis that has infected those on the left.

It's really just too predictable and sometimes boring.

So are the lies, and *********, by those who support Trump. Have never seen such a group as they who wish to deny the truth, and accept the lies. Kind of like the lying Republicans voting to release the memo of Nunez, and then denying the Democrats the right to release their examination of the Nunez memo. Of course, that is the right wing way. Keep everyone else silent so only they have the stage.

And you talk about the left being "sheeple".

Of course, I heard a Repugnant one today calling for an end to the Mueller investigation saying a year was long enough (How Nixonian). Then the same head up his ass Republican called for yet another investigation into Hillary Clinton. They spent 6 years, and 70 million dollars on investigating Bill Clinton, hundreds of hearings, etc., on Obama, the ACA, and Hillary, and got NOTHING. They did waste millions of taxpayer dollars.

And you "laugh" like the fool you are at the "psychosis" of the left.

Last edited:

I could have predicted that (bolded) even before I heard the speech.

Mostly chest thumping, but there were some good parts. Why, for example, do we give foreign aid to nations that hate us? Why, in fact, are we giving foreign aid at all?

Surprise: Trump supports family leave?

Mostly chest thumping, but there were some good parts. Why, for example, do we give foreign aid to nations that hate us? Why, in fact, are we giving foreign aid at all?

Why do we buy oil from countries that hate us when we have an abundance of it here? Why are we not investing more in natural gas engines when we have an abundance of it here? Why do we export our beef, chicken, pork, etc., to China and then force the American consumer to pay more for the same?

If the tax bill is such a good deal for America why hasn't Trump moved his businesses back to America?

Why do we buy oil from countries that hate us when we have an abundance of it here? Why are we not investing more in natural gas engines when we have an abundance of it here? Why do we export our beef, chicken, pork, etc., to China and then force the American consumer to pay more for the same?

If the tax bill is such a good deal for America why hasn't Trump moved his businesses back to America?
All good questions, particularly that last one.

Werbung:

We really do not give much foreign aid at all - about $50 billion dollars. For comparison the overall budget is about $4 trillion.

The question of "nations that hate us" is far more nuanced than the debate we often hear. For example, we give aid for Jordan, and while among their general population we have a relatively low popularity rating, their government works with us quite well, and they are a critical partner in counter-terrorism efforts and intelligence sharing.

This shouldn't have been a surprise. Ivanka made it a big issue at the convention and 6 weeks of paid family leave was included in the most recent budget proposal - but it has been basically stalled.

There has been a proposal that would allow people to basically take early social security during this time and then delay taking it at retirement which seems intriguing.

Back