President Trump's address to the joint session of Congress

and work up a good thirst for the pub.
Yup that's why I enjoyed playing. Although I spent many a morning after wondering which was worse, being knocked senseless by some 10 ton Neanderthal or the hangover from the beer after the game!

Too old for that now just stick to the beer and watch younger blokes getting shit kicked out of them on TV much more civilised.

I played a bit of American football when I lived in Germany can you believe, there's quite a big ex-pat community in Hamburg and we used to meet on Sunday mornings and chuck a ball around it was great fun! We went down to play a US Air Force team at Bitburg once and had a great time. I think they beat us by something that looked like a telephone number with a dailing code. We got into a drinking contest with a bunch of the Air Force lads and.... I remember me and a bunch our our guys and a couple of the Air Force fellas being woken up by some MPs we'd somehow broken into one of the hardened aircraft shelters and fallen asleep on the wing of some fighter jet. They weren't happy.

Werbung:
Yup that's why I enjoyed playing. Although I spent many a morning after wondering which was worse, being knocked senseless by some 10 ton Neanderthal or the hangover from the beer after the game!

Too old for that now just stick to the beer and watch younger blokes getting shit kicked out of them on TV much more civilised.

I played a bit of American football when I lived in Germany can you believe, there's quite a big ex-pat community in Hamburg and we used to meet on Sunday mornings and chuck a ball around it was great fun! We went down to play a US Air Force team at Bitburg once and had a great time. I think they beat us by something that looked like a telephone number with a dailing code. We got into a drinking contest with a bunch of the Air Force lads and.... I remember me and a bunch our our guys and a couple of the Air Force fellas being woken up by some MPs we'd somehow broken into one of the hardened aircraft shelters and fallen asleep on the wing of some fighter jet. They weren't happy.
But they probably laughed their Butta off after they routed you off

I think Trump show a more moderate stand in this speech. His reference to Australia"s merit based immigration was appreciated.

Australia dose play Rugby at least in the Northern states. But here in the South we have our own brand of football.

Werbung:
Openming I lived in Melbourne in the state of Victoria. Australian Rules football is our main football with up to 100,000 attending.
Brisbane is in the state Of Queensland and Rugby is the min football code.

Back