President OBAMA????

I have to share what a co-worker said about Obama. I work for the school district so you can imagine that they are all liberal Obama Bots. I asked her what is it that you like about Obama, why not Hillary.

she replied that when I listen to Hillary, It sounds like rah rah rah (then she made the fingernail scratching motion) but then she went on to say.... it a much softer tone, when I listen to Obama I feel like I'm in church, and I dont even go to church. I asked her what that meant? and she said Obama fills me with hope.

I asked her if she knew where he stood on any issues, or if she knew his voting record, and she said no.. with a smile on her face she said "he fills me with hope"

This is an educated Teacher. I have talked to hundreds of poeple, hundreds of Obama supporters and though none said they felt like they were in church, they all said the same basic stuff. they are filled with hope, its a change, but none could tell me his political positons on any of the issues really.

I can not ever rally around that, its like some kind of brainwashing cult.

Werbung:
I think we have seen so much awfulness in our government, that it's refreshing to have someone who seems to care about us. We have had our share of so-called "experienced" people in office that did not do a good job. So what's the be gamble on Obama? He couldn't do half the badness that's already been done. Bush has hurt the America we love and we take that personally. Presently, Obama is our only hope. I feel good about him and wish him the very best. By the way, I am a retired, white, female, software engineer. Glad to be in the company of teachers. :)

I think we have seen so much awfulness in our government, that it's refreshing to have someone who seems to care about us. We have had our share of so-called "experienced" people in office that did not do a good job. So what's the be gamble on Obama? He couldn't do half the badness that's already been done. Bush has hurt the America we love and we take that personally. Presently, Obama is our only hope. I feel good about him and wish him the very best. By the way, I am a retired, white, female, software engineer. Glad to be in the company of teachers. :)

Ohh.. I am glad for you. Isnt it nice to have a GOD running for president :)

and he smells like a summers rain too........Ohhhbama...

Ohh.. I am glad for you. Isnt it nice to have a GOD running for president :)

and he smells like a summers rain too........Ohhhbama...

You are not a very nice person are you. It's kinda' embarrassing to even respond to your hatefulness . . . you must be a very miserable person. I feel sorry for you and anyone that has to put up with you. Lighten up! Life can be pretty good if you treat people with respect. :eek:

You are not a very nice person are you. It's kinda' embarrassing to even respond to your hatefulness . . . you must be a very miserable person. I feel sorry for you and anyone that has to put up with you. Lighten up! Life can be pretty good if you treat people with respect. :eek:

No, I am not a very nice person. I am a conservative that means I am horrible and stupid. Isn’t that what all conservatives are? But as for being miserable, nope :) I am very happy. Just disgusted in constantly hearing how Obama is fresh and new and hope and change but never any real substance.

Its ok to trash and I do mean trash anyone that has to be trashed to make obama sound or look good. But if anyone says anything bad about obama no matter how true or accurate then they are hateful. But I should be glad at least you didn’t call me a racist :)

I have to share what a co-worker said about Obama. I work for the school district so you can imagine that they are all liberal Obama Bots. I asked her what is it that you like about Obama, why not Hillary.

she replied that when I listen to Hillary, It sounds like rah rah rah (then she made the fingernail scratching motion) but then she went on to say.... it a much softer tone, when I listen to Obama I feel like I'm in church, and I dont even go to church. I asked her what that meant? and she said Obama fills me with hope.

I asked her if she knew where he stood on any issues, or if she knew his voting record, and she said no.. with a smile on her face she said "he fills me with hope"

This is an educated Teacher. I have talked to hundreds of poeple, hundreds of Obama supporters and though none said they felt like they were in church, they all said the same basic stuff. they are filled with hope, its a change, but none could tell me his political positons on any of the issues really.

I had someone tell me on another board that you have to get to another state of EVOLUTION in order to understand the good things that Obama is talking about!!!! My first thought was "Oh so I have to be a Scientologist who has reached a certain level...THEN I'll understand all about the GREAT CHANGE Obama will bring to this nation".

Any change for the better will be good. A novice could run this country better than what we have in there.

I had someone tell me on another board that you have to get to another state of EVOLUTION in order to understand the good things that Obama is talking about!!!! My first thought was "Oh so I have to be a Scientologist who has reached a certain level...THEN I'll understand all about the GREAT CHANGE Obama will bring to this nation".

Some people are just so disgusted with the current administration they feel anything would be better. I want a change too from the current way things are going too. I want real conservatism.

But I am not willing to over look all of his problems and hope for the change he is promising, I think he would promise every 8 year old a pony if it would win him enough votes.

obama: 57 states, great lakes, wrong concentration camp, afghanistan speaks arabic

clinton: sniper fire, only white people matter, we can still win!!1!, i never campaigned for nafta

mccain: what's a shiite?, i was for it before i was against it (abortion rights, amnesty, campaign finance reform), i was against it before i was for it (bush tax cuts, bigot preachers)

if you're going to pick your candidate based on gaffes, slips of the tongue, and lapses in memory, you should be going with obama.

maybe people should focus on issues? (in the us? that's unpossible.)

obama: 57 states, great lakes, wrong concentration camp, afghanistan speaks arabic

clinton: sniper fire, only white people matter, we can still win!!1!, i never campaigned for nafta

mccain: what's a shiite?, i was for it before i was against it (abortion rights, amnesty, campaign finance reform), i was against it before i was for it (bush tax cuts, bigot preachers)

if you're going to pick your candidate based on gaffes, slips of the tongue, and lapses in memory, you should be going with obama.

maybe people should focus on issues? (in the us? that's unpossible.)

Except for one small problem... I can't stand him :eek:

yes, antichrists' tend to be compelling speakers that can manipulate public opinion. I like him, but don't want him in power, with all due respect. Then again, I want to completely reform the government in a way that restores value, empowers the people, merges dichotomies, and promotes peace.

Werbung:

Well that's because you just have serious rallying issues. :)

I believe you have said you're a Romney fan. That guy has Flip Flopped around most major issues nearly as much as John McCain has now going full tilt Bush. The Republican Party certainly didn't want him or he'd be their nominee. In fact that's a pretty big hit there in itself... coming in behind John McCain! Everyone has their weaknesses.

We have three candidates that we're talking about now. Regardless of how politically savvy one is they can easily know a few very basic things.

#1) John McCain is in the same Party that got us to where we are today. John McCain is now very publicly embracing Bush policy. He is also extremely old to be stepping into this most demanding & high pressure job.

#2) Hillary Clinton is a moderate Democrat that has at times has become shrill in tone and her campaign has at times gone negative appearing somewhat mean spirited.

#3) Barack Obama is a moderate Democrat that has campaigned exclusively with a positive message of bringing people together for the common good.

I can see how someone could form some basic opinion on just this information. To act as if one has to be a policy expert or dwell into all things political to "like" someone is just another weak way to attack someone for being kind & popular.

85% of Americans think America is on the wrong path under Republican leadership. That has direct ramifications on John McSame quite possibly ruling him out in someone's mind.

At a time when things have already been going bad someone may be looking not for another Bush or Clinton after 5 terms of either one or the other. Add to that the sometimes attack nature, some mis-speaking and an appearance that the best interest of her Party may not be what's most important could easily rule Hillary Clinton out in someone's mind.

Then you have someone you know has the basic moderate Democratic values who's also been very positive and uplifting in tone. Millions of people myself included are way up on the issues and we're supporting Senator Obama for multiple reasons. Definitely on policy and direction of our country issues but the fact he has a lot of class and is a great public speaker doesn't exactly hurt either. After George Bush this country is hungry for someone who doesn't try to just BS us with his "Strategery"!

I think it's to Senator Obama's credit that he can connect with people this way. That's one very important thing... that's the consumer confidence index so to speak. Being able to connect to your audience. Kennedy had it Reagan had it. It's disingenuous to say well now with Senator Obama it's somehow a bad thing.

Senator Obama has everything it takes to be an exceptional President of the United States!

Back