President for life

Once again you make a fool of yourself. I have never advocated for disarming the people, just common sense regulations on who can have those weapons.

The "idiot" is Trump, and his "disciples", however, Trumps actions show he is fond of dictators, and wishes he could be one.

Obama did not admire, and praise, dictators.

And your opinion has long been shown to be greatly flawed. The same is true of all right wingers, the NRA, etc.:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/new-gun-restrictions-win-walmart-dicks-182836884.html

"Public perception of Walmart (WMT) and Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) improved after both imposed new restrictions on gun sales, in the aftermath of the Feb. 14 high-school shooting in Florida that left 17 dead.....

Not surprisingly, impressions of the changes at both retailers varied by political persuasion. Democrats and Independents led the push behind Walmart’s rise in perception, while Republicans’ perception of the retail giant fell slightly. Democrats were also responsible for the boost for Dick’s, while Republicans and Independents stayed the same on the store. Not surprisingly, impressions of the changes at both retailers varied by political persuasion. Democrats and Independents led the push behind Walmart’s rise in perception, while Republicans’ perception of the retail giant fell slightly. Democrats were also responsible for the boost for Dick’s, while Republicans and Independents stayed the same on the store."

I'm unclear how a reply to your apparent alleged fear that President Trump is somehow going to declare martial law and suspend the Constitution to stay in office has turned into you quoting public perception about Walmart and Dick's Sporting Goods....but OK.

Maybe this should be moved to the "conspiracy" thread? :confused:

Werbung:
How is it that people are so susceptible to fake news?

I have a question for the Chicken Littles about Trump's joke at the fund raiser dinner.

How does a President abolish the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution?

What do you think he's gonna pass an Obama style E.O.?

You think he's gonna declare martial law and what ......?

You guys are not living in reality.

In order to abolish the 22nd Amendment someone in Congress would have to introduce a bill.

You know ... like H.J. Res. 17 that New York Democratic Rep. Jose Serrano reintroduced in January of 2011 to abolish the 22nd Amendment so that B. Hussein Obama could be a dictator for life.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/06/n...ces-bill-to-abolish-presidential-term-limits/

I don't see that happening in the Trump Administration ...... do you?

You guys should really stick to chasing Russian Ghost in safe spaces and stop fretting over some fake news MSM doomsday conspiracy based on a joke at a fund raiser dinner.

Last edited:
I'm unclear how a reply to your apparent alleged fear that President Trump is somehow going to declare martial law and suspend the Constitution to stay in office has turned into you quoting public perception about Walmart and Dick's Sporting Goods....but OK.

Maybe this should be moved to the "conspiracy" thread? :confused:

Your unclear about many things thus you delusional way of thinking. I expressed no fear of Trump declaring martial law, only the possibility of him doing so. In your limited conception of reality that gave you the excuse to fantasize of one "fearing" something might happen. Thereby setting aside the very real possibility that if he were to do so, certain fools would be certain to allow him to do so just as the slaves in China allow Xi Jinping to take over their government, and not a shot fired

The posting of the article about Walmart, and Dick's, was to show how delusional you, and others like you, along with the NRA (which is losing support from rational people each day), and your "opinions" mean little in the real world.

How is it that people are so susceptible to fake news?

Either he said it, or he didn't. So, what makes that into "fake news"?

I have a question for the Chicken Littles about Trump's joke at the fund raiser dinner.

How does a President abolish the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution?

If the little Texican knew his history he would know that the Constitution has been suspended before, and can be done again. All he has to do is start a war.

What do you think he's gonna pass an Obama style E.O.?

He has already done that several times.

You think he's gonna declare martial law and what ......?

Who would stop him? Fools like you?

You guys are not living in reality.

In order to abolish the 22nd Amendment someone in Congress would have to introduce a bill.

Or he could just start a war with No. Korea, or get us involved in another one like Syria.

You know ... like H.J. Res. 17 that New York Democratic Rep. Jose Serrano reintroduced in January of 2011 to abolish the 22nd Amendment so that B. Hussein Obama could be a dictator for life.

Talk about gullible. Did you know that Serrano had introduced the same bill 9 times, or every two years since he was elected? Even during Bush's terms.

You people with your ignorance is what is really scary. BTW, it is H.J. Res. 15, not 17 fool:

https://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/termlimits.asp
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/06/n...ces-bill-to-abolish-presidential-term-limits/

I don't see that happening in the Trump Administration ...... do you?

You guys should really stick to chasing Russian Ghost in safe spaces and stop fretting over some fake news MSM doomsday conspiracy based on a joke at a fund raiser dinner.[/QUOTE]

The-Sky-is-Falling.png

Be afraid ..... Be Very Afraid .....

President Trump is coming for you ..... and your meds too.

xprozac-20mg-tablet.png.pagespeed.ic.7O_kbUYBCV.webp

Last edited:
Your unclear about many things thus you delusional way of thinking. I expressed no fear of Trump declaring martial law, only the possibility of him doing so. In your limited conception of reality that gave you the excuse to fantasize of one "fearing" something might happen. Thereby setting aside the very real possibility that if he were to do so, certain fools would be certain to allow him to do so just as the slaves in China allow Xi Jinping to take over their government, and not a shot fired

The posting of the article about Walmart, and Dick's, was to show how delusional you, and others like you, along with the NRA (which is losing support from rational people each day), and your "opinions" mean little in the real world.

All due respect to your opinion of my "delusional way of thinking", but I am not the one making asinine speculations that Trump is going to start a war so he can suspend the Constitution and circumvent the 22nd Amendment.

Maybe at least loosen the tin foil hat a bit?

All due respect to your opinion of my "delusional way of thinking", but I am not the one making asinine speculations that Trump is going to start a war so he can suspend the Constitution and circumvent the 22nd Amendment.

But you are the ass that denies the potential for such an event. If you even had the capabilities, along with the little Texican, to understand that Trump doesn't give a shit about Federal law, norms, or anything that will stand in the way of him making millions off the American taxpayer as he has been doing. And no number of examples, like this one, will ever make idiots see the dangers of having a deranged narcissist in control of the country:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report...ourses-may-violate-federal-law-232737298.html

"The 12-inch replicas of the seal were created by Eagle Sign and Design, a sign-making company based in New Albany, Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky, according to the report. ProPublica saw a copy of the order for the seals with the customer stated as “Trump International.”

The problem with the tee markers is that they stand in violation of federal law prohibiting use of official badges outside of their intended capacity, an infraction that can carry a six-month prison sentence."

Great minds think alike.

No one on the "right" or on the "left" wants this or any other president to be "president for life," but Trump's true blue believers have yet another absurd statement to dismiss. It must be quite a chore, pretending that Trump isn't spouting nonsense.
Aaaand, once again, the Trumpeteers have stepped up to the plate and done an excellent job of pretending that Trump isn't spouting nonsense.

Of course, Trump isn't going to repeal the 22nd. amendment, let alone declare himself "President for life," not any more than Obama was gong to ignore the Constitution and run for a third term. Trump will be lucky to be elected to a second term. It could happen, but the Democrats will have to make a very foolish nomination for him to do so.

Seems like Trump is the one wearing the tin foil. . .and receiving direct messages from Russia!

The fact is that he did state ("jokingly" but how else does the orange clown's words can be taken?) that he admired President XI for making that move and that "maybe we should try that some day!"

And, regarding wars. . .the idea is not new in his head at least, as he accused President Obama (in 2012) to think about starting a war to get himself out of trouble. Projection?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Polls are starting to look really bad for ...
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258575681275965440?lang=en

Seems like Trump is the one wearing the tin foil. . .and receiving direct messages from Russia!

The fact is that he did state ("jokingly" but how else does the orange clown's words can be taken?) that he admired President XI for making that move and that "maybe we should try that some day!"

And, regarding wars. . .the idea is not new in his head at least, as he accused President Obama (in 2012) to think about starting a war to get himself out of trouble. Projection?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Polls are starting to look really bad for ...
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258575681275965440?lang=en

Great...Trump says stupid stuff...I think almost every agrees on that.

The fact is that we have been at "war" since 2001 and successfully held 4 Presidential elections without any issue. No amount of stupid commentary from the White House negates the 22nd Amendment - so I'm not sure what we are actually talking about here.

Werbung:
Great...Trump says stupid stuff...I think almost every agrees on that.

The fact is that we have been at "war" since 2001 and successfully held 4 Presidential elections without any issue. No amount of stupid commentary from the White House negates the 22nd Amendment - so I'm not sure what we are actually talking about here.
Clearly, we are talking about how the president makes stupid statements.

Back