President Donald Trump smashes record to get fastest majority disapproval rating ever

Trump still has half of the voters fooled after the whoppers he keeps telling.
What is wrong with my countrymen?
The media is trying to put the Trumpster in the dumpster.

They gave him a spotlight for months without comment, figuring he had no chance of winning.. It's killing them..

Werbung:
197887_5_.jpg

The media is trying to put the Trumpster in the dumpster.

They gave him a spotlight for months without comment, figuring he had no chance of winning.. It's killing them..
How unfair of the media to report on the things Donald says and what he tweets.

The media trying to "put the Trumpster in the Dumpster" is fair then.

I suppose it is, so long as all they're doing is reporting what the Trumpster says.
Now your just being goofy...They gave him a spotlight for months without comment, figuring he had no chance of winning.. It's killing them.. What i said is true.

Now your just being goofy...They gave him a spotlight for months without comment, figuring he had no chance of winning.. It's killing them.. What i said is true.
Really? Then his supporters were wrong when, during the campaign, they said that the "liberal media" was being unfair.

Really? Then his supporters were wrong when, during the campaign, they said that the "liberal media" was being unfair.
Your barking up the wrong tree, I know you know, i was talking about the primaries and in the primaries he was loved by all.. (for the ratings) why am I posting this, you already know all this. Will you admit that today's media is trying to put the Trumpster in the dumpster and that They gave him a spotlight for months without comment, figuring he had no chance of winning.. and it is now killing them..

Your barking up the wrong tree, I know you know, i was talking about the primaries and in the primaries he was loved by all.. (for the ratings) why am I posting this, you already know all this. Will you admit that today's media is trying to put the Trumpster in the dumpster and that They gave him a spotlight for months without comment, figuring he had no chance of winning.. and it is now killing them..
Well, that is what you keep saying.

It's true that the media didn't expect him to win the primary, let alone the general election.

And it's true that he was great for ratings during the campaign, and still is.

But there is no evidence that the media loved trump up until he won the election, and now is trying to dump him. They can't dump him now anyway as he is the elected president of the United States. The most the media can do is point out his mis statements, and repeating those mis statements is all that is really needed.

Werbung:
Surely the dumping of this man proves the system is working. He was unsuited for the job and had to be replaced.

Back