President Donald Trump smashes record to get fastest majority disapproval rating ever

Werbung:
Didn't your countrymen circulate a petition to ban Trump from the UK? Anything come of that?
Hiya mate!
Yeah there's two, one in favour of his state visit and one against. Bet you can't guess which has the highest number of votes.....

for his visit https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
and against https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928
Seems that a lot of people don't understand the wider definition of diplomacy.....
Win friends and influence them.

Seems that a lot of people don't understand the wider definition of diplomacy.....

House of Commons Speaker John Bercow has said he would be "strongly opposed" to US President Donald Trump addressing the Houses of Parliament during his state visit to the UK. Mr Bercow told MPs "opposition to racism and sexism" were "hugely important considerations":

House of Commons Speaker John Bercow has said he would be "strongly opposed" to US President Donald Trump addressing the Houses of Parliament during his state visit to the UK. Mr Bercow told MPs "opposition to racism and sexism" were "hugely important considerations":

Trump should be glad the British Parliament didn't vote to ban him from the UK like the Scots wanted them to do.

Mr Bercow told MPs "opposition to racism and sexism" were "hugely important considerations"
Hmmmm... him again :rolleyes: Squeaker Bercow is rather inconsistent with who he plays with. Previous playmates at kindergarten included Kuwait's Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah who has banned its citizens from entering 'into an agreement, personally or indirectly, with entities or persons residing in Israel, or with Israeli citizenship'. The country also uses Sharia Law for family disputes - where a woman's testimony is not valued as highly as a man's. Then there was China's President Xi Jinping where Squeaker Bercow invited him despite MPs being unhappy about his policy on Tibet.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_bf9a8d2e718642aba0bdddc4a771cba4.pdf

The first poll of Emerson College’s Spring 2017 semester shows the nation is split on Donald Trump’s performance as President so far with 48% of registered voters approveof the job that Trump is doing, versus 47% that disapprove. Republicans approve of Trump 89%/5%, while Democrats disapprove of the President by a margin of 81% to 17%. Trump’s failure to pass the 50% threshold for approval can be accredited to his standing among independents, who disapprove of him 52%/41%.

A key finding of the poll shows that voters find the Trump administration to be more truthful than the news media. The Trump administration is considered truthful by 49% of voters, to 48% of voters who consider it untruthful.

What is wrong with my countrymen?
Give it time mate! The emporer will eventually have no clothes. Perhaps they should rewrite the story....

Many years ago there was a President so exceedingly fond of himself that he spent all his money on trying to sound intelligent and looking urbane. He cared nothing about other people or their rights or their religion or their freedoms or their cultures except to show off his new round office and his big loud mouth. He had a tweet for every hour of the day, and instead of saying, as one might, about any other ruler, "The President's in with his advisers" here they always said. "The President’s trying to look good on Twitter."

In the great city of Washington where he lived, life was always gay. Every day many strangers came to town, and among them one day came some swindlers. They let it be known they were political advisers and they said they could weave the most magnificent con imaginable. Not only were their words and phrases uncommonly fine, but policy made of this rhetoric had a wonderful way of becoming mesmerising to anyone who was unfit for his office, or who was unusually stupid.

"Those would be just the words for me," thought the President. "If I say them I would be able to discover which men in my empire are unfit for their posts. And I could tell the wise men from the fools. Yes, I certainly must get some of the rhetoric written for me right away." He paid the swindlers a large sum of money to start work at once.

They set up their offices and pretended to work, though there was nothing in the heads. All the reality and the level headedness which existed at the time went out the window, while they worked their twitter accounts far into the night.

All the town was talking of his splendid tweets and his agile brain. Attended by a band of chosen men, among whom were his old trusted lackies he set out is startling new agenda. Magnificent," said the voters already duped. "Just look, Your Majesty, what intelligence! What a style!" They pointed to the tweets, each supposing that the others could see the carefully crafted and subtle intellect.

So off went the President in procession in his splendid motorcade. Everyone in the streets and the windows said, "Oh, how fine is the Emperor's new message! Don't the tweets make him look smart? And see his executive order!" Nobody would confess that they couldn't understand anything, for that would prove him either unfit for his position, or a fool. No policy the President had ever said before was ever such a complete success.

"But he hasn't got anything intelligent to say," a little child said.

"Did you ever hear such innocent prattle?" said its father. And one person whispered to another what the child had said, "He hasn't anything intelligent to say. A child says he hasn't got a brain."

"But he hasn't got a brain!" the whole town cried out at last.

And they all lived under a mushroom cloud ever after

.... I hope i've not infringed any copywrites!!??

Hmmmm... him again :rolleyes: Squeaker Bercow is rather inconsistent with who he plays with. Previous playmates at kindergarten included Kuwait's Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah who has banned its citizens from entering 'into an agreement, personally or indirectly, with entities or persons residing in Israel, or with Israeli citizenship'. The country also uses Sharia Law for family disputes - where a woman's testimony is not valued as highly as a man's. Then there was China's President Xi Jinping where Squeaker Bercow invited him despite MPs being unhappy about his policy on Tibet.

You're wrong about Bercow

He has said that Donald Dick can't address the house of commons

The other dictators you refer to didn't either

But Bercow is still a weasel even though he's done the UK a massive favour

True, but a lot of the British also seem disgusted by the thought that a rude person like Trump will visit the Queen.
I haven't heard anything about that for a while. Is the Queen visit still on? My understanding from afar is that the Queen's emissary was not totally happy about that, but nevertheless must obey.

Werbung:
Back