Pregnancy Is the "Silver Lining" of Rape

Werbung:
This story serves to illustrate what a heinous crime rape really is, making a woman make the most difficult decision of her life. Then, politicians like the one in the OP want to compound the pain by taking that decision away from her and giving it to the government.

what!!... why?

Sorry to other runners and riders on this thread for the off topic excursion but I'm concerned for the well being of Dogtowner! The reasons for the inability to consume a good ale at luchtime is more important!
I appreciate the concern.
The three martini lunch died somewhere in the 90s. But in the 80s or so when I was working for Coca Cola we had the mother of all expense account budgets and boy did we use it ! "Staff meetings" at lunch or after work ran up gaudy bar tabs. Travelling for ICI was outrageous as well.
--sigh--

This story serves to illustrate what a heinous crime rape really is, making a woman make the most difficult decision of her life. Then, politicians like the one in the OP want to compound the pain by taking that decision away from her and giving it to the government.
Rape is heinous unless there is a better term to better capture heinous er.
I see this as an understandable use of plan B pills.

No, it is not, as it PREVENT or DELAY ovulations and prevents fertilisation of the egg.
More specifically
If taken within 72 hours (3 days) and preferably within 12 hours after a contraceptive accident or unprotected sex, it can prevent pregnancy by doing one of three things: Temporarily stops the release of an egg from the ovary. Prevents fertilization. Prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus.

Werbung:
Back