POTUS & Illegals: How is it that Trump can’t even control our borders?!?!

Werbung:
Whattabuncha CRAP Dog !

He could order a Real national emergency, not that crap he did before,

He can close the damn border

Close immigration for a while

Stop all the Bullshit that’s going on down at the border

Activate American Militias and put them on the border and hammer these fucking scumbag rat miscreants invading my land !

I dont wanna hear this crap about the check book this and that, all excuses.

Trump fails to use the Emergency Tools the Founders gave him for scenarios like this.

I’m just plain fucking sick n tired of this SHIT !

I want these mother fucking Shit bag migrants, illegals and muslims the FUCK OFF MY LAND before Patriots turn violent on them cause that’s what’s coming next.

Whattabuncha CRAP Dog !

He could order a Real national emergency, not that crap he did before,

He can close the damn border

Close immigration for a while

Stop all the Bullshit that’s going on down at the border

Activate American Militias and put them on the border and hammer these fucking scumbag rat miscreants invading my land !

I dont wanna hear this crap about the check book this and that, all excuses.

Trump fails to use the Emergency Tools the Founders gave him for scenarios like this.

I’m just plain fucking sick n tired of this SHIT !

I want these mother fucking Shit bag migrants, illegals and muslims the FUCK OFF MY LAND before Patriots turn violent on them cause that’s what’s coming next.
Believe what you want to believe.

Whatever you say Dog but I know the truth, the facts and the law as it is in the Constitution.

Here it IS !

Finally someone put it on paper for all to read and learn.

Share it with everyone please, spread the chain of trickery to every corner, to all militias, wake em’ up !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How is it that the POTUS cannot even control the borders of this country?!?!

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019...ghly-organized-communist-plot-to-destroy-usa/
TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT Is the American Way

Why can't private citizens protect it? Now is the time for every patriot to take up arms and become a vigilante.

We Won't Shoot Until the Whites Have Eyes

Make it come down, not "next" but right now. Don't just brag and bluff about it and then blame Trump for your own backing down.

Last edited:
Whatever you say Dog but I know the truth, the facts and the law as it is in the Constitution.
The Constitution Is Democracy's Suicide Note

The ruling class's Constitution is specifically designed to make us reliant on self-appointed Higher Powers to make all our decisions for us. It establishes a foster government, one completely at the service of a private-sector clique.

Just help activate Militias for now because this is what’s coming and where it needs to go.

Werbung:
yeah Sage I’m quite aware of the Criminals who’ve hijacked our govt, I’ve been studying it for over 20+ years.

Back