Pope's speech causes outrage

At last, a glimmer of light penetrating your thick skull.

You do understand that a woman's right to motherhood and the rights of children are not special rights, don't you?
Neither of which rights is inherently part of marriage. A woman can be a mother without marriage and children can be safely raised in any kind of family--with or without marriage.

Werbung:
Neither of which rights is inherently part of marriage. A woman can be a mother without marriage and children can be safely raised in any kind of family--with or without marriage.

That is true. However, the signatory states to the udhr and the rights of children are REQUIRED to provide LEGISLATION TO PROTECT THESE PARTICULAR RIGHTS.

Understand? I certainly hope so. I have said the exact same thing on numerous occasions already.

Werbung:
That is true. However, the signatory states to the udhr and the rights of children are REQUIRED to provide LEGISLATION TO PROTECT THESE PARTICULAR RIGHTS.

Understand? I certainly hope so. I have said the exact same thing on numerous occasions already.

Yeah, I know, it didn't make any sense then either. Nothing in the UDHR says gay people can't be parents--your objections are just religious dogma run rampant, demanding special rights for yourself based on your sexual orientation. But watch out for that Nums guy, he says nobody should get special rights based on their sexual orientation and he may give you a raft of grief.

Back