Pope Says Gay Marriage Poses A Threat To 'Justice And Peace' In World Day Of Peace 2013 Address

If a gay man trusts in Christ he is saved. A gay man who trusts in Christ would automatically struggle with his sin. If this gay man stumbles and continues in his illicit practices then his salvation is not in question. Just as an adulterous Christian's salvation is not in question. Internally the gay man who has trusted in Christ will be in conflict. This is a sign of his salvation. The rest is nothing to do with us. If we see John the gay Christian stumble and pick up Fred in a nightclub then we cannot know of the conflict within this Christians heart.Remember, jesus said we would be surprised at who we see in heaven.
So, I do not think that a "gay christian" is possible, rather I feel that a "christian who struggles with homosexual tendencies" is truly a Christian.

Werbung:
Ahh but that would require christ to have existed

The bible says that two men lying together is an abomination and they should be killed

I think that us a fair summary of the loving compassionate mythology called Christianity

But then god did make the world knowing his crappy method would mean he would have to have a son who would need to be brutally murdered for some bizarre reason

By the way when god didn't have a son was it just the holy binity?

You know, god the childless, god the holy spirit

And what is different about each of those?

I reckon god likes a bit of gay love with all those male angels he created for what?

He can't need them as he is omnipotent so it must be to have gay sex with them

Liberals say: "We love gay people! Gay people are awesome! Being gay is awesome! Gay marriage is awesome! Gay cartoon characters are awesome! And if you don't agree with us we'll punish you by telling everyone that you're gay!"

Liberals say: "We love gay people! Gay people are awesome! Being gay is awesome! Gay marriage is awesome! Gay cartoon characters are awesome! And if you don't agree with us we'll punish you by telling everyone that you're gay!"
Funny, I've never heard a liberal or anyone else say that. Just what sort of people do you hang out with, anyway?

The pope is against gay marriage because he doesn't want his priests to all get married to each other

He needs a few for himself

Inasmuch as you seem to have no morals, you can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards of their religion/politics that you simply renounce..Deploying your usual fallacy of composition, you think that because you have a constitutional right to say stupid things, the stupid things you say must have merit...Yes, you are constitutionally entitled to be stupid. You are, after all, a Liberal. But your wrong most of the time and everyone knows it including YOU.

If the Supreme Court upholds Gay Marriage GOD might end the world soon.
No doubt, what with the unspeakable things they do and all:

27.jpg

In the Book of Revelations it says God will end the world by fire!

Revelation 16:8
The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Revelation 21:6

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Werbung:
In the Book of Revelations it says God will end the world by fire!

Revelation 16:8
The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Revelation 21:6

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Hate to disappoint you, but THERE IS NO GOD.
You see that wording up there? Your GOD is clearly either Islamic, or a psychotic dictator.

Back