Polls?

Reddie

Is it too early to tell who might win the elections? Back in 2012, around this time Obama had the support of 46% of voters against Romney's 41%.

A new poll seems to show Hillary Clinton with the same (5 point) lead and though Trump says ""I think it helps us to be a little bit behind . . .", maybe we'll be seeing history repeat itself this year?

Werbung:
Hillary will win. I don't want her to, but I do believe it's so rigged that she will be the next POTUS. When you take away voter registration, it's clear that the system is rigged, that was in place for a reason. And when you also suppress voters votes, it's also rigged.

It's America we are talking about, it doesn't matter what POTUS is going to do for the country, the capitalist want someone in there who is going to work for them, and that's not Donald Trump.

Polls can be rigged too and I often find they ask the same people and why they get things wrong is that they don't ask the voters that are undecided. People are no longer swayed by Trump's rhetoric and are being realistic about how their lives will change if he does become POTUS. I feel most don't think it's safe.

I watched a BBC reporter interviewing Trump supporters, and most didn't really know what to say when they asked why they were supporting him, apart from he will make the US great, but not how he will do it.

Werbung:
Too early to say.
Things have gone back to very close as it was b4 conventions as expected.
We shall see who has better October surprises but that certainly favors trump.
And her health can blow up in her face any time. She's down to campaigning 3 days a week, that won't fly and if she collapses when it's back to full time Katie bar the door.

Back