Politicians: traders of your interests to promote their own interests! Part I

junglelaw

Politicians: traders of your interests to promote their own interests! Part I

One realistic definition of politics is the art of to promote your own personal interests. It I and I, never the others. After all, we are all blasted egoists. Politicians are professional egoists. They are pure and hard liners concerned of how to be on top of others, control their lives and dominate over their decisions. They do not spare one moment or one effort to develop their interest.

They are the least interested in you. You are, for them, only the means to realize their objectives. Their goals in life are self centered pure narcissism. They do not see others, but their own self. They pass their lives looking for self-glory, for self-fame and for self-boasting.

Peacocks of the first class, immersed in their only desire how to attract others to themselves. Bastards of all types, do not leave you, nor the people the chance to express yourself or what the people want. They do not allow you to speak for their are manipulators of speech. They do not allow you to raise your voice for theirs is the stronger. They do not allow you to decide for they are their to decide for you.

You simply do not exist. You exist on the state register as a number, not as a human being. They identify you as a number and not as human.

They couldn't care less about your health, about your job, about your status, about your family, about your being. They alone exist and you don't. They hate one another and step on everyone to get to a chair, an illusory position of power.

Power is their ultimate and immediate targets. They no nothing but power, self-power, power over the others, over decisions and over peoples lives and destiny.

They are you destiny monopolizes. They decide what economic state you can have, they decide what policies you must follow and they decide your social status. They are professional exploiters of your misery. They vouch for you if you are poor, but only to serve their ends of getting power, they exploit the rich to attain chair somewhere, in a party, or in a government.

They only serve themselves. They pretend to serve you, but they use this in order to mount on you back and head to dominate your life.

Who are these bastards? They are nothing but psychopaths, suffering fro inferiority and superiority complexes mixture at the most sophisticated combination, finding survival as a Dracula only possible on sucking your blood and the people's blood.

Werbung:
Back