Political Fix Needed

The JPRD

Hi All,

I've been trying to login to the WTPN site for weeks now. I've changed passwords 10 times. Each time I change, I'm able to gain access ONE time before becoming "unknown" once again. I may have a few friends here who might help? Whatever the case, I'll have to get 100% of my poliical fixes here for now. Is this site "pc", or are members allowed to tell the truth?

Werbung:
Hey JPRD, good to see you back. Maybe you need a certain number of posts before the system considers you a member? I don't really know how it works.

I hope to find some interesting and insightful thinkers here.
There are not many left, I am afraid.
I am over 60, and have a decent handle on how things work.
Cheers.

"The thing about liberals is that their ideology comes before everything."

^^^^^ This--says it all about current affairs. :eek:

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.--Voltaire

Welcome Johnny.

Do American school children read that novel anymore? I would guess not considering that libs now control the p-schools completely and entirely. It is probably considered racist, homophobic, sexist, and promoting guns by the libs.

No, they read absolutely nothing patriotic.
Unless you think a lesbian love story is patriotic.

Ever suppose that maybe it was WE that lost the Cold War, and NOT the Russians?
Ask Vladimir Putin. He did manage to read the Manuchurian Candidate and follow the plan laid out there.

No, they read absolutely nothing patriotic.
Unless you think a lesbian love story is patriotic.

Ever suppose that maybe it was WE that lost the Cold War, and NOT the Russians?
Ask Vladimir Putin. He did manage to read the Manuchurian Candidate and follow the plan laid out there.

whoa... you may have a point and its the same way Russia defeats all enemies, by having more capacity to absorb hurt than enemies have capacity to keep flailing at the giant mass of goo that they are. not unlike Ali late in his career.

Werbung:
Putin is a great historian on Operations Barbarossa, Uranus and Bagration.

Keep your eyes wide open with this guy.
He has enough natural resources to sell to China to give every Russian $50K forever and the land route to make delivery feasible.
Cheers!

They also make the best fighters in the world (Sukhoi), and they will supply those they have now--and countless others in the future, to China.
Along with every other weapon design needed.

Back