Please Make Miss Hillary Rodham Clinton The New Libyan Ambassador

Johnny Tremain

I think it is time for Miss Hillary to shine on the world stage and solve the problems of Libya--and fight off the Vast Right-Wing Islamic Conspiracy there.

She sure isn't much good as Secretary of State.
And Billy could go with her.

Werbung:
I don't think we need any embassies in Libya. How about putting them off-shore on a battle carrier.

I agree.
After all, didn't she do a series of le grand jete's in the Balkans dodging bullets?
She has been battle-tested.

Colonel Hunt: Hillary Made Decision Not to Post Marines at Benghazi

He also stated that the decision not to staff Benghazi with Marines was made by Secretary of State Clinton when she attached her signature to the State Department Rules of Engagement for Libya document. Breitbart News has subsequently learned that under those rules of engagement, Secretary Clinton prohibited Marines from providing security at any American diplomatic installation in Libya.

Colonel Hunt: Hillary Made Decision Not to Post Marines at Benghazi

He also stated that the decision not to staff Benghazi with Marines was made by Secretary of State Clinton when she attached her signature to the State Department Rules of Engagement for Libya document. Breitbart News has subsequently learned that under those rules of engagement, Secretary Clinton prohibited Marines from providing security at any American diplomatic installation in Libya.

This is an outrage.
Watch her squirm and lie and hurl invective at everyone else.
It is the end of her political career.
Good riddance.

Werbung:
Back