please bear me out my pledge obtaining crucial help from the people of Taiwan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yshaochun

Dear Reader:

I am a PRC citizen persecuted by corrupt PRC government and I desperately need the help from friends in Taiwan to help me to disclose heinous conspiracy committed by corrupt PRC leaders against PRC people.

I beg you to please bear me out my pledge to obtain the crucial help from the people of Republic of China in Taiwan!------ As long as the citizens of RC help to disclose the criminal conspiracy committed by corrupt PRC leaders against PRC people and thus help to free PRC people suppressed, exploited and deceived by the current corrupt PRC government,------ taking this precious chance that people of the US are witnessing,------I, Shaochun Yan, representing the future PRC government with deep gratitude, make a SOLEMN PROMISE that the future PRC government will respect the freedom of the citizens of RC in Taiwan to elect their own destiny!

I am attaching the letter seeking help from my friend in Taiwan here below for your better understanding of my situation and my promise! I authorize and urge you to please spread my letter to other people and please ask them to spread along as well!

Thank you so much in advance!

Sincerely,

Shaochun Yan

PhD, Biochemistry (2002); MA, Biochemistry (1996), SUNY at Buffalo (Roswell Park Graduate Division), Advisor: Dr. Charles E. Wenner; PhD candidate, Dept. of Physiology, (1991-1993), SUNY at Buffalo, Advisor: Dr. Steven M. Simasko

Below is the letter seeking help from my friend in Taiwan:

From: Shaochun Yan (SUNY AB alumnus from PRC, Biochemistry major)

To: Luke Lihua Yang (SUNY AB alumnus from RC, Taiwan, Sociology major)

Dear Brother Li Hua:

Again, I strongly urge you to help me to disclose horrendous conspiracy of corrupt PRC government against my PRC people!

As you know, it has been well over 7 weeks since I confined myself at home here in Baotou, China without going out so as to avoid being assassinated. I talked to pastor Sunny Lee at Buffalo on Sept. 9th over the phone. He is very kind to listen to me and give me his thoughts and advice about my situation. I thank God for being baptized at Buffalo Chinese Christian Church and making many good friends from Taiwan including you! Brother Li Hua, surely it is not easy for general public to understand my situation. The material I send you is of political nature because I am disclosing conspiracy of corrupt PRC government. However, you know my character and I would not lie about anything I write in my material. On Nov. 30th, 1992, at QingHua University dormitory in Beijing, under broad daylight, my cousin Zhu Donglai 朱东来died of no doubt as a result of criminal act by certain corrupt PRC government officials! And exactly the same group of corrupt officials including those current so called PRC leaders continued to commit similar crimes against PRC people such as organizing Falungong sect. Brother Li Hua, as a friend of mine from Taiwan and a citizen of Republic of China, it's not your responsibility to disclose such horrendous conspiracy against PRC people by corrupt PRC government. But, as a fellow Christian, I urge you to help PRC people so that they will know the truth and no longer deceived! Of no doubt, PRC people will be very grateful for your help! If we don't appreciate and acknowledge your help in the future, then what kind of people are we as a nation? ------We the people of PRC as a nation would be disgraceful in the watchful eyes of the whole world!

Brother Li Hua, you know I have very close feelings towards friends I have been blessed to know from Taiwan over the years! As early as after I entered the department of Physiology of SUNY at Buffalo in 1991, I was helped a great deal out of sincere friendship by fellow students from Taiwan when I was so isolated and lonely. Needless to mention the close ties like a family we establish in 1999. Taking into consideration of my life experiences in the states and now, I believe I am not boasting myself to think that you are confident that I am a man of honor and integrity. And I am sure I will be definitely honored by PRC people so long as after they know what effort I have been sacrificing for the true benefit of the nation of PRC. As long as the citizens of RC help to disclose the criminal conspiracy committed by corrupt PRC leaders against PRC people and thus help to free PRC people suppressed, exploited and deceived by the current corrupt PRC government,------ taking this precious chance that people of the US are witnessing,------I, Shaochun Yan, representing the future PRC government with deep gratitude, make a SOLEMN PROMISE that the future PRC government will respect the freedom of the citizens of RC in Taiwan to elect their own destiny!

We the people of PRC will ALWAYS be grateful and appreciative for the CRUCIAL help of the people of RC in Taiwan and honor our pledge made here in the watchful eyes of the whole world! Let this very email letter sent world wide by your brother Shaochun Yan bear witness to our pledge for your help!

Please help us!

Shaochun

Werbung:
Errrmmm ...well its jolly nice to meet you Yshaochun! One thing to note is that this is a Political chat forum not a help desk!

If anyone wants to assist then they can PM you....the meantime I think we'll close this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back