Personality Disorder Test

Werbung:
Muahahaha, I've done this one several times over the years. Back in 2002, I was apparently pretty messed up. Now, though, I'm on much more an even keel:

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I will quite happily say that I display obsessive-compulsive behavior. It makes me appear quite eccentric at times, and I'm anally retentive, and I've always been jumping the patterns over the cracks in the footpath for as long as I can remember. To me, it's been a great enabler, otherwise I wouldn't have stayed the path with many of my hobbies.

However, I was a bit surprised at the schizoid finding, as I would be closer to moderately schizotypal. This is merely a reflection of my early days when I was thought to be autistic, but then again, I am also somewhat bipolar and so it could be periodic.

Also, I confess to being quite narcissistic and vain...at least to myself. But not in the way the test was asking.

I scored low and moderate on everything. Interestingly, I used to do some OCD behaviors, such as exessive handwashing and using hand sanitizers and I used to have to check my locks several times during the night. But, I don't do these anymroe. Usually it gets worse as you grow older. I guess I am wierd, just nothing that can be classified. Get out your DSM IIIIs and give it a whirl. lol

I scored low on just about everyting. I was moderate in paranoid, histrionic, and obsessive compulsive. This does pretty much describe me to a certain extent. Thank for the link, I found it very interesting.

Here is the way mine fell out:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I thought this little gem was interesting:

"Narcissism is most often found in men and is often diagnosed with other mental disorders."

Wonder if my incessant need to have chocolate in the house would qualify as "other mental disorders"?

Werbung:
Back