Paul Harvey News - Nov. 22, 1963 | The Death of JFK

Werbung:
Paul Harvey News - Nov. 22, 1963 | The Death of JFK (4:29)

JFK was shot down by murderers duped into believing they working under cover for the US government when in reality they were working for LBJ and his crooked cronies, including J. Edgar Hoover, who later oversaw 4 men he knew were innocent being framed by the FBI for murder and sentenced to death.

I was in 2nd grade in Hot Springs Arkansas listening to "music appreciation" when JFK was murdered. Believe me, we did not appreciate it, the music that is. Then principal, Mr. Moser, came in and told us about it, but we didn't really understand I guess. None of us were talking about it.

I was in 2nd grade in Hot Springs Arkansas listening to "music appreciation" when JFK was murdered. Believe me, we did not appreciate it, the music that is. Then principal, Mr. Moser, came in and told us about it, but we didn't really understand I guess. None of us were talking about it.
My mom worked at Bergstrom AFB, and we were going there to see JFK land there when we heard he had been shot by LBJ's henchmen in Dallas.

Delusional.
You are right. It was only reported that JFK had been shot. The fact that LBJ was behind the murder did not come out until later. Millions of rubes who don't know who was behind the assassination foolishly deny the facts presented by irrefutable evidence implicating LBJ.

The first news bulletin occurs at about (10:00).
The first unofficial report that JFK was dead was at about (51:55).

Walter Cronkite reports that field reporter, Dan Rather, says the President is dead at (56:41).

Last edited:
Live As It Happened CBS News Coverage of the JFK Assassination (3:04:47)

Except those who planned and executed the assassination, very few Americans knew anything about that planning and execution at first. But now we know so much more from facts the criminals could not bury as they did with so many other facts and evidence. Studying all the facts will lead to the inescapable conclusion the those involved in the assassination conspiracy were LBJ, Mac Wallace, politicians, and assorted officials and operatives under the influence and direction of LBJ and his fellow insider crooked Democrats in Congress. Billie Sol Estes ratted out the murderous mob before he died.

Werbung:
ROUTE 66: "I'm here to kill a king"
11/22/63

S4/EP9

The episode of the weekly TV show about two young men traveling along America's "Mother Road" Route 66 in a sporty Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Convertible.

This episode was reportedly pulled by CBS, from airing due to the uncomfortable references to murdering a national leader, after the assassination of America's national leader, JFK, earlier that day.

Back