Parents deliberately infecting their children

Did you ever see that episode of South Park where the parents decided to do this? It was hilarious but showed how parents get this idea in there heads. This does happen in real life, and its because parents think the kid gets the disease at a younger age it will be easier to deal with. Not sure I like the idea though of trying to expose the kid to make them sick such as having them play with a sick kid or having them share something like a lolipop. I don't know it just doesn't sound like something a parent should be doing.

Werbung:
Did you ever see that episode of South Park where the parents decided to do this? It was hilarious but showed how parents get this idea in there heads. This does happen in real life, and its because parents think the kid gets the disease at a younger age it will be easier to deal with. Not sure I like the idea though of trying to expose the kid to make them sick such as having them play with a sick kid or having them share something like a lolipop. I don't know it just doesn't sound like something a parent should be doing.
It used to be very common back before there were vaccines when everyone got the "childhood diseases" sooner or later anyway. Today, it borders on child abuse, as does opting out of vaccines altogether.

Back