Palin 'Doesn't Know' If Abortion Clinic Bombers Are Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
I also notice you didn't warn your necon buddy Mr Carpenter when he called Mexicans 'beaners'.

This post was never reported. We cannot catch everything, if you feel a post is inappropriate you should report it.

Most of the moderators on this board seem to retain a degree of neutrality but moderators like you and Big Bob who are clearly neocon symnpathisers should not be in a position to moderate.

Yes I am a conservative, but I have not been unfair to anyone through moderating, and neither have any other mods.

Yes it was reported.

I reported it in the post following the slur.

How come the moderators spot my alleged racism but miss the real deal?

And why once it has been explained in a way that is perfectly consistent with my other posts and the context of my comment are none of the moderators big enough to step and stop this?

They seem very happy to perpetuate the wrong.

My adversary NoObamanation has the decency to observe that this is weird.

What is wrong with you?

Then you should look at the context of the post and the one to which it is a reply.

Maybe 9Sublime did and that is why he/she still cannot come up with an explanation of why my comment was racist.

Because it isn't and I am not.

And you ****ing well know it.

And, I have given a perfectly satisfactory explanation and yet 9sublime's only response is that he/she doesn't believe me. Again he/she offers nothing to back up the accusation.

Now I have 3 'moderators' on my case.

Which one will next to join this piece of bullying?

And how can you guys moderate if you don't read the posts and step in when Mr Carpenter is sharing his racist views?

And how can you now claim they have not been reported?

Sounds like you are saying that observation of your process is more important than justice

That would explain a lot.

so watched that one, and its not did not even see her directily asked the question like int eh first clip posted, and even then, how hard is it to say Someone who bombs a CLinic for Political reasons is a Terrorist? Just say yes they are...

There's a very good reason for not calling them "terrorists", and that's because they're not attempting to alter our governments laws or policies, they're simply trying to KILL PEOPLE. That makes them MURDERERS, not "terrorists".

Now, if we're talking about a group that IS attempting to alter our laws or policies through the bombings, THEN they would be terrorists.

Not according to the moderators.

It was because I didn't report you.

But you can quote who you like.

Calling Mexicans 'beaners' is a racist slur.

But I am not the kind of person who runs off to the moderators whining.

Not that there would be much point. You and they seem to be in the same cesspool

Not according to the moderators.

It was because I didn't report you.

But you can quote who you like.

Calling Mexicans 'beaners' is a racist slur.

But I am not the kind of person who runs off to the moderators whining.

Didn't you say that you were leaving? It would appear that you lie about EVERYTHING!

As I said, I was directly quoting Carlos Mencia (which is why I specifically referenced him in the post in question), but apparantly you think that it's OK for 'some' people to say a word, but others can't, HYPOCRITE!!

The next thing you're going to say is that the First Amendment doesn't apply equally to everyone if what they say "hurts someones feelings". TOUGH! Try growing a spine.

So you think people should be free to spread racial prejudice.

Hmmm, true colurs coming through.

Your grand wizard will be proud of you.

It was my hope that sopmeone in the moderator community might put right the accusation wrongly aimed at me by 9Sublime but it would seem that they would rather lose what, 10% of their active posters than apologise.

And as for you Mr Carpenter, you need help.

Good luck to to the two or three sane people posting on this board.

Werbung:
Enough.

I'm closing this thread. Plainspeaker, you made an extremely general statement about race when race had not been mentioned in the post you were responding to. If you're not trying to make racist statements, try harder to be clearer.

Stop whining about us not reprimanding Mr. Carpenter. You have no idea what disciplinary actions have been taken against him. You were given a simple warning and couldn't handle it - that's why you're getting "picked on" here. For more serious infractions we do things privately. Are the gears turning yet?

Carpenter, it would behoove you to not assume you have any idea what's going on in our heads. Since apparently you require public consternation, here it is - don't refer to Mexicans as 'beaners.' Carlos Mencia is a comedian - his comments aren't meant to be taken seriously. He says what he says to be funny. If you're trying to be funny, I'd advise you to find a new hobby.

9sublime, BigRob, and I will not be apologizing for any of this. We run this forum the best we can, and if you can't deal with that, you can leave - or, you can continue wasting peoples' time like this and eventually get banned. The onus is now on you to calm down and get over this - if you can manage that, then you'll have earned my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back