Palerider Proves Jack Here Wrong

He is LYING Im not personally attacking him.he made a claim that he sent information to a FRIEND of mine..........not taking into consideration that I personally KNOW the man he claims to have contacted

He lied to myself and all of your members he never contacted my friend EVER

I was referring more to the "be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment" part of the rule. Calling someone a "buttranger" has no place here. But I'm sure you'll find some way to play yourself off as the victim here, and that everyone is just out to get you.

Werbung:
I was referring more to the "be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment" part of the rule. Calling someone a "buttranger" has no place here. But I'm sure you'll find some way to play yourself off as the victim here, and that everyone is just out to get you.

hey ya know whatever dude

butt ranger............so demeaning and insulting.

no i said it sure did.

calling people drug adddled idiots dosent help either youve got a plenty of name callers here im not alone
it was a laughable name chill out or dont read my posts?
its not like im calling everyone names.just those who have called me them here ......

thanks though dave ill keep it in mind

have a nice day

calling people drug adddled idiots dosent help either youve got a plenty of name callers here im not alone

Bring forward a quote from me where I called you a drug addict idiot. Or admit that you are a liar. You certainly didn't admit it the last time I brought forward one of your lies and shoved it in your face. You made some intelligent response like "whatever dude".

He is LYING Im not personally attacking him.he made a claim that he sent information to a FRIEND of mine..........not taking into consideration that I personally KNOW the man he claims to have contacted

He lied to myself and all of your members he never contacted my friend EVER

Tell your friend to put down the bong and check the email. By the way, my email name is not palerider anything.

You want to see what it looks like to actually prove that someone is a liar? Here, I will show you again.

Originally Posted by Rokerijdude11
you see the trouble in that statement is that I never called Him any name?

You haven't?

"Truth Bringer is right about the shetland pony rider"

"Its Not what i said EVER PERIOD.Dolt."

See how it works? If I am going to say that you lie, I am prepared to bring forward EVIDENCE of your lie. In this case, you claimed that you hadn't called me any names, I provided evidence that you had. That makes you a liar.

Now, where is the evidence that I ever told you, or anyone else a lie?

You want to see what it looks like to actually prove that someone is a liar? Here, I will show you again.

Originally Posted by Rokerijdude11
you see the trouble in that statement is that I never called Him any name?

You haven't?

"Truth Bringer is right about the shetland pony rider"
sorry pal.........Im not calling you the name....simply agreeing with your title
20040331-old-school-boer-met-shetla.jpg

"Its Not what i said EVER PERIOD.Dolt."

OMG i called you a DOLT...............holy Fock!!! wow what was i thinking?
See how it works? If I am going to say that you lie, I am prepared to bring forward EVIDENCE of your lie. In this case, you claimed that you hadn't called me any names, I provided evidence that you had. That makes you a liar.

Now, where is the evidence that I ever told you, or anyone else a lie?

where is your supposed information that you say you sent to My friend? he STILL hasnt recieved it? HmmmmmI wonder why?

have a nice day DOLT

ohhhhhhh palerider must be intoxicated on his High from calling me a liar and showing the evidence which was only 50% correct BTW

hahahahah

ok have a nice day pal

let us know when you collect the 100 grand from Jack will ya?

bawwwwwahahahahahahah

i am closing this thread in my book

Cya

Roker, you know that me and Palerider havn't got on since I joined the forum, and we disagree on virtually everything except political correctness, but I'm going to have to turn on you here. People come here for a debate, and I havn't come here to insult Palerider, I've come here to discuss issues with him and its good fun too because hes more than a match a lot of the time for many people on the forum. I enjoy reading what he has to say and responding to it.

Stop acting like a child, calling people liars 10 times in a post and various other names I would hear from a 6 year old child having an argument in the playground.
Put foward your points in a reasonably articulate way, and stop with the swearing, personal insults and acroynms/abbreviations that a 13 year old girl would use on messenger.
You started off well, you had the upper hand on Palerider a lot, and while I don't agree that marijuana has NO negative effects, I still think it should be legal.
But now you've lost all credibility, and your posts HAVE become ramblings. Sure, when people were saying it was because you are a smoker, it pissed me off because I enjoy the herb too but I don't chat bollocks the more angry I get, or at least I put in some effort not to.
Leave this issue, leave Palerider for a while and cool down or please leave the forum. Its entertainment value now for any anti-legalization/general conservatives on the board.

Seriously...what is up with you man. Why all the hostility, ok so rokerj, you think palerider isn't being truthful, fine, but why so angry? I don't get it. It's simply uncalled for. If he DID infact attack you personally, ignore it, don't snap like that. It's ridiculous and really doesn't help your point. See, you're here posting for some reason, you are horrible at debate, you're discussion usually digresses into rather smart ass replies instead of factual data supporting things. I'm after the factual data, not the sh!t talk. I thought you said you're older than me? I'm 27, and I'm disturbed greatly that someone older than me would behave in such a manner. This is no longer about palerider, or you calling him a name, but rather it's about how you go about discussions here. I'm assuming you have some sort of social disorder...Aspergers maybe? It's something for sure though.

Werbung:
Back