October Surprise

Cruella

Apparently some Republicans have learned something about politicing from past Democrat tactics and released their own "October Surprise". I'm sure this video surfaced awhile ago, to be used at an opportune time......the night before the first Presidential Debates.

This was originally posted here in this thread, but it deserves it's own place.

After reading the whole article, which is devastating, and watching the video, this is sure to be talked about, defended and probably ignored by the Democrats "fifth column", formerly known as the MSM.

Race baiting, dividing the races and pandering at it's best.

Exclusive: In heated ’07 speech, Obama lavishes praise on Wright, says feds ‘don’t care’ about New Orleans [VIDEO]

...he also lets "his people" (which he never was one of) know they are too stupid to do it on their own

Werbung:
Apparently some Republicans have learned something about politicing from past Democrat tactics and released their own "October Surprise". I'm sure this video surfaced awhile ago, to be used at an opportune time......the night before the first Presidential Debates.

Agree. I saw a couple of interviews last night with guys from the dailycaller and it's pretty obvious that they were waiting until now to release this.

If I were the GOP, the story I would be running with is the one listed at the bottom of the article. I would be very interested in hearing Nancy Pelosi explain how she thinks it would be possible for a Democrat majority in the House to amend the Constitution by themselves, in one day.

I am betting the Fifth Column completely ignores this story as they have most things that reveal the TRUE BO.

Remember how the lib press and libs everywhere lamented about Reagan being the teflon president? The shit on BO is enormous, yet nothing sticks because the press refuses to report. Unlike how they desperately tried to damage Reagan.

Tonight we will see this outrageous bias played out at the debate.

As this D strategist has stated, the Fifth Column "is an enemy of the American people......."

On Monday, former Democratic strategist Pat Caddell told Fox News' Bill O'Reilly that the so-called "mainstream media" is purposefully suppressing news that would hurt Barack Obama.
"It's a purposeful, conscious effort to suppress news that might hurt Obama," he told O'Reilly.
"Look Bill, we’ve had liberal bias or bias in the press for a long time. And it’s gotten worse starting in 2008. But now we’ve got a press that is actively engaged in a reelection – putting out a narrative that Romney is a loser, they’re running polls… But Romney’s not my issue here. More importantly they not only decided to support Obama. On this issue the last two weeks what we see is a press that has decided that it will not tell the American people the truth.”
On

, we reported that Caddell told an Accuracy in Media conference in September that the media had become "an enemy of the American people" and a threat to freedom in the country.
Earlier in the day, Caddell told Fox News' Megyn Kelly that the media had become a modern-day version of the Soviet-era Pravda.
http://www.examiner.com/article/dem...efully-suppressing-news-that-would-hurt-obama

If you listen to Obama, the part about the government not caring about blacks is pure race baiting and dividing the races. He also flat out lied to them about the money going to New Orleans. He was a Senator at the time and knew better, or should have if he was even a little interested in what happened there. Another part that got me was telling them that their people on welfare needed to learn skills, how to dress and behave in an office. What? Didn't he just give a speech telling them they weren't victims and how insulting it was to be told they didn't want to be responsible, but in '07 they were idiots who couldn't dress themselves or know how to behave. All I can say is #$%&*. He's a lying duplicitous snake with a split tongue, no integrity, no honor and no principals.

Ann Coulter; "He Just Turns It On & Suddenly We Got Malcolm X" Audio

Ann Coulter: Obama is such a fraud. He grew up in Beverly Hills 90210 existence but is just desperate to have this angry black person persona. It's rather like reading about, you know, Hitler's musings on his Germanic identity. You know, he graduated from this fancy, fancy school in Hawaii, voted recently the greenest school in America. And yet when he wants to, he just turns it on and suddenly we got Malcolm X speaking to us.

Mark Levin: Well, actually, he and his wife, I mean they really have had better than the quote, unquote middle class lives, haven't they? I mean they've gone to great Ivy League schools, as you point out. They live great lives, people have helped take care of them. Now they live like a king and queen.

Coulter: Yes, and still angry. It's all an act. It's like his 70% of Twitter followers being fake. The whole thing is just smoke and mirrors. And at least for people of our generation, I mean this is a large part of why we have more child molesters than racists in America. It just isn't part of our existence. During our entire lifetimes, the only affect of being black is that you get benefits, doors open for you. You are more likely to get a position in the Harvard Law School. Anyone who grew up watching the Brady Bunch -- racism and discrimination, at least discrimination against black people, there is some discrimination against white people -- simply isn't a part of our conceptional apparatus. Which is why it is so strange, of all people, this half-black man born in Hawaii in 1961 walking around like he's Martin Luther King.

I hate this woman

Gloria Allred won’t address Drudge October surprise speculation

Women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred will not confirm or deny Drudge Report founder Matt Drudge’s speculation that she will soon “make a move” to affect the presidential election.

“Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move.” Drudge tweeted Thursday. “After all, it’s her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!”

Allred is so far not commenting 0n the rumor, chalking her silence up to client privacy.
“I have no comment at this time about Mr. Drudge’s Tweet,” Allred told Radar Online. “I don’t discuss meetings with potential clients.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/19/gloria-allred-mum-on-drudge-october-surprise-speculation/#ixzz29mRBS9qJ

Trump says he will release 'very big news' about Obama this week

Donald Trump says he has “very big news” about President Obama that could significantly alter the race for the White House just two weeks before Election Day.

“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” Trump said Monday on "Fox and Friends." “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

I am betting the Fifth Column completely ignores this story as they have most things that reveal the TRUE BO.

Remember how the lib press and libs everywhere lamented about Reagan being the teflon president? The shit on BO is enormous, yet nothing sticks because the press refuses to report. Unlike how they desperately tried to damage Reagan.

Tonight we will see this outrageous bias played out at the debate.

As this D strategist has stated, the Fifth Column "is an enemy of the American people......."

Well said.

I hate this woman

Women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred will not confirm or deny Drudge Report founder Matt Drudge’s speculation that she will soon “make a move” to affect the presidential election.

“Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move.” Drudge tweeted Thursday. “After all, it’s her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!”

Allred is so far not commenting 0n the rumor, chalking her silence up to client privacy.
“I have no comment at this time about Mr. Drudge’s Tweet,” Allred told Radar Online. “I don’t discuss meetings with potential clients.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/19/gloria-allred-mum-on-drudge-october-surprise-speculation/#ixzz29mRBS9qJ

It is ALWAYS good news when the Bad Witch of the West keeps her money-grubbing trap shut.

I hate this woman

Ha ha - they are really digging now

DENIED! Allred Strikes Out, David Corn Weeps

After a humiliating performance in court, over two days, it looks like Gloria Allred will leave Massachusetts without a bimbo to trot around this time.

Allred came to court to get the gag order on her client, the wife of the founder of Staples, lifted. The gag order prevents her client from discussing the details of her divorce in the early 90s, where Mitt Romney offered testimony in support of the husband. Allred left court empty handed.

Over Allred's pathetic pleas, the attorney from the Boston Globe agreed to Staple's stipulation settling the matter - leaving the gag order intact. At one point, Allred was actually heard begging the Boston Globe attorney to turn down the offer, yelling "please!" The answer? No. Thus the stipulation was signed, and Allred's client was silenced. In effect, the Boston Globe threw Allred under the bus.
Gloria Allred; "Obama Says I'm One of the BEST Lawyers In U.S. of A"

Gloria Allred met with Obama TWO WEEKS before 'October surprise' as details emerge of Romney's 'role in ex-Staples CEO's divorce case'

Did I mention that I hate this woman?

I watched Miss Allred as she developed into the Hydra she is today over the years--first in California.
She is one of those that falls into the category of--"Evil Incarnate".
Truth be known--she is a money-grubbing whore who would sell her own mother to cannibals for 45 cents.

if this is the best/worst she can come up with all it does is show how squeeky clean Romney is.

You know how the game is played. All they have to do is throw it out there for all the media to start yapping about it. They never let the truth get in their way.

Werbung:
Back